Pavitra Rishta

Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 18

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
This is really getting annoying now,leaving not leaving.The Air can be cleared in a single interview but nope.Nice way to keep people scratching their heads with curiousity and wonder.What Hogwash! Sleepy

Frankly speaking I don't think thats how a show is left.I mean only random articles and still no concrete news from the sources like SBS or SBB that are usually the first one that informs about such things if the rumours hold any truth otherwise they are fast enough to even give you insides about who is considered to replace the certain actor but in this case no not a word.Confused

Just this morning while youtubing,I came across a random sbs segment about Zee's another show which had a similar case as PR,Ram milaye jodi in which the lead was leaving the show and SBS gave that news and even who can replace him days before he left,they were bragging about it in the segment "yeh khabar toh humne apko buhat pehle hi batadi thi" SillyLOL now why don't they show any such segment about Sushant, if he is really leaving? and put all of us out of the misery for once and for all Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusylunzasensodynesuan-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 12)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Jia this is indeed annoying and what more surprising is that other television stars are reacting, but still we get no proper confirmation. Surprising how others who are from industry feel this is publicity gimmick. LOL Last time when news came that Sushant is quitting both SBB and Headlines Today gave that news, but this time nothing we got other  than rather articles to people telling. Sleepy

Pratyusha Banerjee
Pratyusha Banerjee
I was shocked to hear that Pavitra Rishta leads were quitting the hit show. But later when I pondered over the news, I realised it might be a publicity stunt as the show is doing well and Balaji wouldn't let them quit due to a leap. They will come to a mutual understanding if at all there are problems. The show is iconic and Manav and Archana are stars, so Sushant and Ankita leaving the show would hamper Pavitra Rishta a lot. I don't think it will happen nevertheless it was shocking to hear.

Pooja Gor
Pooja Gor
Pavitra Rishta leads quitting was indeed shocking as the show is doing well. I don't see a reason but perhaps they have yet it was a shock. Also interestingly I love the fact that Sony's Bade Achche Lagte Hain is doing well. It is a lovely story told in an engaging manner and though it is in competition with my show Pratigya, I don't mind appreciating them.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-on-the-most-interesting-tv-news&aid=3138

Edited by mirageas - 20 August 2011 at 5:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyTanyazsuanlunzagremlin.-sylph-

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Greetings Nisha ji! Tongue LOL 

@articles: LOL Kamal hai,now this is really weird even other T.V actors have started to comment now aur jin ke bade main news hai unka kuch pata hi nahi LOL absolutely ridonculous! Silly 

Yeah even when last time SBB and Headlines today reported it,it turned out be a publicity stunt just to give hype to the leap Stern Smile and even this time its hinting the same,that its nothing more but a TRP ka game Sleepy oooh that rhymes! Cool LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazGuggu_Mintysuansensodyne-sylph-

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soul_angel

Greetings Nisha ji! Tongue LOL 

@articles: LOL Kamal hai,now this is really weird even other T.V actors have started to comment now aur jin ke bade main news hai unka kuch pata hi nahi LOL absolutely ridonculous! Silly 

Yeah even when last time SBB and Headlines today reported it,it turned out be a publicity stunt just to give hype to the leap Stern Smile and even this time its hinting the same,that its nothing more but a TRP ka game Sleepy oooh that rhymes! Cool LOL

Hello Jia ji kaise hai aap? sab changa? Tongue LOL Again guest appearance ji? Tongue LOL

Last time we were made bakra in such ease manner by those people even after we getting promo Manav will be back on 8th June we thought it was dream of Archana, but he ended up being back in show  Shocked LOL and if this is again publicity stunt then  this would be heights of ridiculous plus actors agreeing to this again and again is not fair on their part. 

Waise you read Karan got eliminated from JD this week. Shocked LOL

Edited by mirageas - 20 August 2011 at 6:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazlunzagremlin.

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Hello Jia ji kaise hai aap? sab changa? Tongue LOL Again guest appearance ji? Tongue LOL

Last time we were made bakra in such ease manner by those people even after we getting promo Manav will be back on 8th June we thought it was dream of Archana, but he ended up being back in show  Shocked LOL and if this is again publicity stunt then  this would be heights of ridiculous plus actors agreeing to this again and again is not fair on their part. 

Oho changa ji changa sab kuch wadhya CoolLOL you talk to me some more and I am sure,I am gonna convert you into pakka khata peeta punjabi TongueLOL and ji ji as I told you earlier celebrities only gives guest appearances CoolTongueLOL ..Oye save the taunts,I wrote you a pm last night okay and just when I was on the last para of my essay ROFL,I clicked the cross button by mistake and the window got closed.great! Stern Smile and it takes strength to write all what I blab again and again okay and I am fasting so be patient ,alright Stern SmileLOL

I am telling you if one more random article came about this rumour na and it all ended up to be a publicity stunt again ,I am personally gonna take a flight to India ,Hold Sushant's hand (and maybe stare a littleDay Dreaming LOL  ), will take him out of the set and I'll say Chalo abhi quit kero even if you don't want to now Angry ... jk people don't beat me with shoes OuchLOL you know I love SA,I'll be more than happy if he stays mujhe kuch bhi chale ga Embarrassed LOL but I just want these rumours to be cleared now, staying great and if leaving then also great but please enough of the rumours now Sleepy

@bold:O-M-G nahiiin *breaks her bangles* Cry  Stern Smile...han tu main kya keron? Stern SmileROFL I am not his fan,I only saw one performance of him LOL but that is still sad though,I thought the guy was pretty good,too soon to be eliminated.ah well Confused

Edited by soul_angel - 20 August 2011 at 6:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyTanyazsuansensodyne

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
This is very confusing ...that's all I can say ..Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

jia , nisha ... this has been widely reported too .. and much more "believable" way than last time ( last time it was just HT and aaj tak who reported it..).. with sushant's publicist giving a definite statement .. and if i am not mistaken .. one of the two sbb/sbs ( or maybe both,,) reported about sushant's last date of shoot .

and the news about them quitting was also scrolling below another entertainment news channel for a couple of days..

whatever .. i find the actors' silence on this issue a bit irritating ... but i guess they arent supposed to say anything ..

suan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Originally posted by mirageas

will take him out of the set and I'll say Chalo abhi quit kero even if you don't want to now Angry ... jk people don't beat me with shoes OuchLOL you know I love SA,I'll be more than happy if he stays mujhe kuch bhi chale ga Embarrassed LOL

i am torn between doing what you mentioned and whacking him on the head ... i guess i wanna do both..

suan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top