Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lunza

jia , nisha ... this has been widely reported too .. and much more "believable" way than last time ( last time it was just HT and aaj tak who reported it..).. with sushant's publicist giving a definite statement .. and if i am not mistaken .. one of the two sbb/sbs ( or maybe both,,) reported about sushant's last date of shoot .

and the news about them quitting was also scrolling below another entertainment news channel for a couple of days..

whatever .. i find the actors' silence on this issue a bit irritating ... but i guess they arent supposed to say anything ..
No lunzi it was neither SBS nor SBB it was our mahaan U,Me aur T.V πŸ˜† that reported that ArMan is gonna separate on 25th august forever πŸ€ͺ cause if you go by the "sudkhiyan" as in rumours it is going to be the last day of Sushant's shooting,if you see the segment its basically all the rumours in these articles vocal the only difference is the dramatic lightning effects and songs in it πŸ˜† so none of the SBS or SBB have reported 25th august being his last day of shooting,if I am not wrong but yeah U,Me aur T.V did...so I guess we'll just have to wait and see how much true does it proves to be on 25th august only. πŸ˜†
If you ask me last time was equally convincing too cause that time toh Headlines today even showed that,that stonefaced Vampire and MR.Breadpakora is considered by Ekta to play the new Manav 😳 Oh boy! 🀣 per hua kya nothing,zilch just a publicity stunt πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

But yeah as you said even this time the rumours are pretty strong with the publicist confirmation and different news channels reporting it.All I am saying is that you know it is getting frustrating for us now,all the fans cause they can't even enjoy the show properly just cause of this news circling,so its high time they speak up or yeah maybe they aren't supposed to talk about it πŸ€”...ah whatever only time will tell till then let's just enjoy the few besharam scenes we get  cause...*Cheese alert* as cheesy as it sounds kya pata Kal ho na ho πŸ˜‰ aiya chii Jia 😡🀣
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
@soul_angel...that SushIta avi is amazing😳😍 and also the sigs

Gosh I'm going to miss their segments and stuff if they do leave😭
Originally posted by suan

Hi Jia,
How are you?
I feel that by now, the fans and public at large should be told something regarding Sushant's position.
We shouldn't be left hanging like this.

With respect to Ram Milaaye Jodi, the latest is that the male lead is missing from the show due to a spinal injury he got at the gym and has been ordered to take complete bed rest by his doctor.
The show has decided to shoot around him for now, but if he takes too long to recover, they'll have to replace him.

So even his story has changed, because originally, he was supposed to be leaving to do films. Now we're hearing he's not in the show at present, due to injury.
Therefore, what's happening with Sushant isn't really unusual.
Hey SD πŸ€— I am Tip Tap 😎 I mean I am fine πŸ˜³πŸ˜†,hope you are too.
Oh okay SD,I don't really know much about that show cause I don't follow it so excuse if I was wrong πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but SD I think yesterday or day before yesterday there was an article on main page saying the New Anukalp of RMJ something Confused which confirmed that the actor has already been replaced by a new guy in the show cause the old one left to make his career in Bollywood Confused..see I am talking about this article:
so thats why I thought maybe the male lead is already replaced and all but then again,I don't know anything about the show so I am not aware of the new buzz about it,excuse my ignorance πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tani91

@soul_angel...that SushIta avi is amazing😳😍 and also the sigs

Gosh I'm going to miss their segments and stuff if they do leave😭
Thank you so much Tani! I don't know about you but I do remember you from JDJ forum though we have never really interacted but still we belonged to the same " Defending Sushant,Ankita" camp so πŸ˜†

Aww don't worry πŸ€— pssht I don't know what to say cause the truth is if they do leave I am gonna miss these offscreen segments awful lot too Cry πŸ˜† but then again when I see current PR,I don't feel that bad anymore πŸ˜† you try doing the same maybe it'll help πŸ˜†
^lol yep those were fun times...πŸ˜† JDJ made me more crazier for these two if anything😍

I wish they themselves would confirm already...I totally agree with you, the way the show is going I would be glad they're quitting...BUT I mean instead of completely ruining the show with half the cast quitting why not end the show and offer the leads new projects?

@Tani:That is a million dollar question Tani that we all are asking πŸ˜† but the thing is the person to whom we are asking this question, that would be our great hail everyone 😳 "Kekta Mayi",has a mind equal to two cents only 🀣

Originally posted by mirageas

LOL I have to say you are making learn Punjabi and my love for that language is just increasing. πŸ˜† Who gave taunt ji aap toh celebrity hai aur yeh sab ko pata nayi baat nahi. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Waise hume pata hai ji aap ke pass SIRF humare liye waqt nahi ha. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I guess Sushant is coming to Banaglore to get some blasting and beatings only from me. If incase he doesn't quit or make his issue confirm regarding staying in PR or not then I will whack him in Ankita style. πŸ˜ˆ Or even better as he does cleavage I will hold shirt only. πŸ˜† 

@Bold: Hailaa really you love SA how come I didn't know that? πŸ˜² For me I would like if he quits to be honest because now this show doesn't have any thing for him to do other than standing behind along supporting cast. πŸ˜† Also it doesn't bother me if he stays because I don't watch this show, so it really doesn't matter whether he stays or not. Like you, all I want to stand firm on his decision instead of making news like this to spread every fortnight because it is actually making him look bad for me. Because if this is done for publicity then he doesn't need because he is enough famous to make himself in news for these kind of reason, so it would better if this clear once for all. 

@Blue: ROFL did I say you are his fan? Waise I still believe you admire him a lot. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† For me it doesn't matter because that show only doesn't excite me and yeah it was bit surprising for me to know about his elimination because he seems to bit famous nahi?πŸ˜•

Bas ap dekhti jaye Nisha ji Tongue,maine bhi apko south indian dhokle se (Dhokla is south indian right? Confused ) punjabi samosa na banadiya tu mera naam bhi Jia Laal Chadda nahi *Curls her muchis* πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ no really, Jia Laal Chadda is not my name neither do I have a moustache 🀣🀣Aarey mujhe konsi koi fluent punjabi ati hai,do teen words hi tu ate hai changa and wadhya being some of them πŸ˜† but what I do know is that its a way tooo much phun language with some of the funniest words,which I can almost choke saying πŸ€£
@bold:Oye tune phir mujhe tana mara? 😑 han jao nahi hai,waise bhi mere paas zada faltu logo keliye time nahi hota πŸ₯± Tongue🀣

@red: Chal jhuti Tongue,I know very well as soon as he comes infront of you,at first toh you're gonna stare at him constantly,then you will swoon all over him and then will finally faint to coma Tongue πŸ€£πŸ€£ and oh yeah you will hold his shirt but not for the reason you are telling now πŸ˜‰,see I know you very well sweetheart  Tongue🀣

@blue:Han ji kyun pata hoga apko,ap kabhi apne creepsters Mohu or Krishna baba se bahar nikle tu pata chalega na πŸ₯± Tongue πŸ€£

Ahan enough rumours already πŸ₯± time to clear them now.

And you toh believe alot of things about me like admiring people I have not ever seen before ,kitni baar kahan hai go to a good psychiatrist but you never listen to me *Shakes head* Tongue🀣 yeah he did seem to be famous but i think the judges decide who stays and who leaves so the popularity factor didn't really help him I guess *Shrugs*

Hey SD πŸ€— I am Tip Tap 😎 I mean I am fine πŸ˜³πŸ˜†,hope you are too.
Oh okay SD,I don't really know much about that show cause I don't follow it so excuse if I was wrong πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but SD I think yesterday or day before yesterday there was an article on main page saying the New Anukalp of RMJ something πŸ˜• which confirmed that the actor has already been replaced by a new guy in the show cause the old one left to make his career in Bollywood πŸ˜•..see I am talking about this article:
so thats why I thought maybe the male lead is already replaced and all but then again,I don't know anything about the show so I am not aware of the new buzz about it,excuse my ignorance πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Hi Jia,
It seems you are right, from what this article says. These issues are so volatile that the facts change daily. The article I read was a few days ago, so it seems that the original lead was not recovering quickly enough for the production team, and they had to move on with a new actor, as they said they would do if the old Anuikalp wasn't healing quickly enough. They needed the male lead for the story to progress.
oy chandni ! hi !!πŸ˜› where the hell were you ? Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
^hey shikha...well actually I had gone to India over the summer...just got back 2 weeks ago and have been a silent reader since😳