Pavitra Rishta

Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

If this news of he not quitting is true then sorry this guy is just turning like those wannable actors who play games with fans. Ouch What was need to tell in that so called FB official page saying is quitting and why was Ankita echoing it saying she will support?Confused

These people just play with game with fans who get involve with characters too much.

Seriously Ekta and her cheap trick is just disgusting like her present PR track and this is like second time and how can any actor agree doing this again and again. This time even Ankita was involved wah wah these people just do things for publicity and TRP nothing else matters to them.

No games were played with the fans, Sushant only confirmed that he was seriously thinking of leaving PR and Ankita made it clear nothing was finalized yet. That is not playing games, that is speaking the truth.

Hopefully this means Ekta will start taking PR seriously and will do right by her cast. No more baby giving tracks, leaps, dragged out storylines.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 10)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

If this news of he not quitting is true then sorry this guy is just turning like those wannable actors who play games with fans. Ouch What was need to tell in that so called FB official page saying is quitting and why was Ankita echoing it saying she will support?Confused

These people just play with game with fans who get involve with characters too much.

Seriously Ekta and her cheap trick is just disgusting like her present PR track and this is like second time and how can any actor agree doing this again and again. This time even Ankita was involved wah wah these people just do things for publicity and TRP nothing else matters to them.

No games were played with the fans, Sushant only confirmed that he was seriously thinking of leaving PR and Ankita made it clear nothing was finalized yet. That is not playing games, that is speaking the truth.

Hopefully this means Ekta will start taking PR seriously and will do right by her cast. No more baby giving tracks, leaps, dragged out storylines.

lol Mandy here I was referring to Ekta when I was talking games not Sushant and Ankita because these can't do anything unless and until she instructed them to do. LOL What ever I wanted Sushant or Ankita to firm by decision on whether want to quit or stay regardless of anything. Here we get to know  news early, so those who watch the show can watch it aaramse without much thinking, but here I was talking of those who doesn't know about I-F, example would be my cousin who is class 6 when I told her this she was so upset.

Also this is not first time we are getting article on he quitting and now it looks like this for TRP game nothing else and also if anyone is quitting then I'm sure by now on either of party some decision would have been made. Also many know no matter Ekta does what she wants to do with her story.

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

thanx for the info siti , tuhina ..

My comments : (assuming siti's source is accurate) ...
This time the quitting rumours were more widely publicized by all the channels , and CONFIRMED by his publicist that he has quit ...
Now surely his publicist wouldnt have confirmed such a thing without go-ahead from sushant himself ... 
Now why he would do such a thing , if it isnt true , I can't fathom ...
All this talk about him being forced to do this by BT for publicity doesnt cut it for me , sorry ...
Let BT do whatever they want for publicity , why did he agree to actively participate in that farce by bringing in his publicist ?  
If all these "rumours" about him leaving the show are false , then I am sorry , but I am a bit fed up , and disappointed with him , no offense to his fans (since I am a fan myself..) ...

Edited by lunza - 14 August 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropshootingstar27sensodyne

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

thanx for the info siti , tuhina ..

My comments : (assuming siti's source is accurate) ...
This time the quitting rumours were more widely publicized by all the channels , and CONFIRMED by his publicist that he has quit ...
Now surely his publicist wouldnt have confirmed such a thing without go-ahead from sushant himself ... 
Now why he would do such a thing , if it isnt true , I can't fathom ...
All this talk about him being forced to do this by BT for publicity doesnt cut it for me , sorry ...
Let BT do whatever they want for publicity , why did he agree to actively participate in that farce by bringing in his publicist ?  
If all these "rumours" about him leaving the show are false , then I am sorry , but I am a bit fed up , and disappointed with him , no offense to his fans (since I am a fan myself..) ...

@Bold: That is exactly what I'm trying to say. ConfusedLOL

lol ekta can do anything for TRP and this toh PR is on 4th so she will anything and this is not first time we are getting news on he quitting and now if he did again whether on his own or BT saying then he did wrong.

Edited by mirageas - 14 August 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_droplunza

Swati_

IF-Dazzler

Swati_

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hm...So nothing yet confirmed about Sushant's future in PR Sleepy
Very frustrating Dead
Well I am really waiting for Sushant's interview regarding this Ouch
Hope he clears all the rumours Stern Smile

Well i never believed any of the articles , those were just stating the possibilities...

Hm...anyways i hope we get a confirmation soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

kaala

kaala

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
One thing is confirmed...On the basis of past serials...

Long Leaps =  death of serial

All te best to Sushant n Ankitha... ie: if the reports r true...

RIP - Pavitra Rishta... I used to love this serial n the actors... If the serial is ending all credit to the CV...!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjli2010shootingstar27suanlunza

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I know its frustrating given this is not the first time there've been rumors about Sushant leaving, this time it came with confirmation. Nothing has been confirmed yet about Sushant deciding to stay but if he is, then I am glad because I like PR and I can't imagine the show without him and Ankita. Hopefully with things moving along now that Riya and Sulochana's tracks have wrapped up, focus can be given to Vandu's abuse. There is still much more that can be done with PR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusylunzasuan

kaala

kaala

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Hey I saw Satish in yday's episode - Independence day special PR episode... and I thought he had also quit?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top