Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i bet the main  reason poor guy stayed was i think he enjoys his scenes with anki. i havent seen this show in ages myself but from what ive heard its gone way downhill

neha851996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys.plzz...sumbdy tel me.r sushita in a live-in relationship?????????????

coz in a article dey mentioned sushant as ankita's live-in boyfrnd!!!!!!!
neha851996 thumbnail
guyz reply...m very curius 2 kne dis...
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank God..if Sushant is quiting anky shud also quit.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There are rumors that Ankita is quitting, she will leave just before the leap. I don't blame her, without Sushant what's the point? I don't want to see Ankita acting as a mother to an 18 year old nor do I want to see someone else as Manav.

Ekta really should've done more for PR, it is one of her highest rated shows and Sushant and Ankita are extremely popular with viewers. She could've invested more time, instead of having the writers making a mess of the characters. I wonder if she has tried convincing those who are set on leaving PR to stay. PR should just end if the majority of the cast quits.
neha851996 thumbnail
plzzz...tel me r dey in a live-in relationship...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Neha:

No dear, they are not in a live in relationship, as far as we know :-)

About Sushita:

I'm very glad actually that Sushant is leaving PR. I can only imagine Sushant as Manav, and the way this character was being written in the last few months disappointed me. (Archana's too, but somehow I had more hopes from Manav always) Leap or no leap, I just want him to quit now. He is 26 and this is the right time for him to make a move.

I hope that he goes and fulfills his dreams, studies hard and becomes a big actor/director one day. Since dancing is his passion, I really doubt that he will stop dancing in award functions or any special function where he is approached to dance (I am getting an intuition that JDJ people will approach him to dance for the premiere of JDJ 5, or maybe ZEE will want him to perform in one of their events), though I must add that I want him to be extremely exclusive now.

About Ankita, well, what to say- I just can't imagine a beautiful girl like her in the role of a 45 something Mom. As it is she doesn't look like a Mom to 8 year old Sachu. I am happy she is quitting the show too. I feel similarily for Anurag and Prarthana, they shouldn't waste their time on this show if there is to be a time leap.

All the members who are feeling where we will discuss Sushita now- we can discuss them in this forum itself, by making an AT or a separate thread, something like that. After all, the articles related to them will be still posted on this forum. Or we can have a joint celebrity fan club for them. At present, we have a Fan Club for Sushant and Ankita separately, and everyone is free to discuss them there.
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neha851996

plzzz...tel me r dey in a live-in relationship...

If the answer was widely available then you would have known it too.  Their home arrangements are known to them and people close to them, it's none of our business. 

Anyway, any answer you get will only be a guess or someone's imagination, unless Sushant or Ankita ever decide to blatantly say it themselves.  Also, will you readily believe an answer, whether yes or no?  None of us would have concrete proof. 

---

On topic:  I wonder what all of them will pursue next.  I would looove to see Sushant in a blockbuster (but also sensible, lol) film!  😍  It's like every fangirl's dream come true.  😆  Ankita has a lot of potential to do anything; personally I think it would be cool if she got to do editorial fashion spreads in big magazines, put all that beauty to good use.  😍😆  I hope the others get good work too.  I kind of want to see Anurag as a lead in a serial, he has a lot of potential to be explored.  Whatever they do, I hope they all stay happy and get success.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant leaving on 25th August!! 😲
He is absolutely right. Why work in a show in which he can no longer evolve as an actor n doesn't feel connected? Let him move on, try new forms of art which interest him. He is a talented guy, i'm sure he'll go places. Best of luck to him.
Will support Anki too. Why should she waste her talents at such a young age, playing mom to young adults? If she is not satisfied with wat PR is now offering her, then she better quits. I dont want her to quit though because Sushant is quitting. It will not look professional. But i trust Anki. Sje is a very sensible girl n very professional. I'm sure the 20 years leap dampen her interest in continuing PR.
Best of luck to Anki too.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=nikitagmc

I hope that he goes and fulfills his dreams, studies hard and becomes a big actor/director one day. Since dancing is his passion, I really doubt that he will stop dancing in award functions or any special function where he is approached to dance (I am getting an intuition that JDJ people will approach him to dance for the premiere of JDJ 5, or maybe ZEE will want him to perform in one of their events), though I must add that I want him to be extremely exclusive now.

[/QUOTE]

yup !!! He is pucca going to be approached to appear in the premiere of JDJ 5 ... maybe even anchor the entire season , who knows ?
And if the rumours of him learning from broadway is true , he is going to come back as a better dancer ..
And yes , I agree with the part about him being exclusive ..
It is good that he is going to be away from the public eye for some months ... he has actually been a bit overexposed the past couple of years ..

Hmm .. maybe ankita might also think about learning dance professionally ...
Being an untrained dancer she is so good , I can't wait to see how some training would transform her 😃