Pavitra Rishta

Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok we r having 2 many topics of the actors leaving the show, now that after Sushant, Ankita too is talked of quitting.

Pls discuss on this in here thread itself. Dont open any more threads for the same, They will be closed down immediately.

Thanks. 

PR DT
Edited by devashree_h - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope ekta drops the leap plan. Everyone are quitting the show left and right..

I'll miss Sushant so much. He lived as Manav. He stood by his character and respected it. He is and will be Manav for me.
Aug 27 seems so early.. 😭
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i am happy that we have finally got a confirmation ...

I have been wishing that he quits for months now ... The show has become ridiculous , the twists have become juvenile .. They dont know what to do with any of the characters .. damo has been packed off to a rehab , sulo to an old age home , mano to .. erm .. the bahamas ( maybe?) and the Sr.Jaipurwalas to heaven ... they have introduced seven kids and a dog , but everyone's stories have come to a standstill ... 

Frankly speaking , even sushant and ankita can't save the show after a stage... the show is at that stage right now ... It is unrecognizable..
Prarthana quit it at the right time , smart girl !

.. once ,  you have made yourself financially secure , and the work you are doing now sucks , its better to quit and sit at home ... and try finding better work ...  

He has slogged hard , made enough money to last him a decade ( in his own words..) why the hell should he put in 14 hours a day for the scenes he is getting now ?

(Manav has become like a sidekick in the story ... Except for the scene where he argues with archana ( after the english fiasco at the party ) ..
he has hardly got any scenes which stand out ...) ... 

I remember how happy and proud he looked at PR 500 epi party .. dont think he had any intentions to ditch the show abruptly at that time ..
It was since the MC track that he grew more and more dissatisfied ...  

Sigh , only wish he had parted with ekta on better terms ..  would have helped him in the future career wise ...

ok , i still want to hear it from sushant himself in an interview .. to be 100% sure lol...  

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

now who left in pavitra rishta all actors are leaving . first prathna and now auraag sharma (satish), ankita lokhande and sushant singh rajput leaving . now only ajeet, vandita, varsha and dharmesh left in show, i think they soon also leave pavitra rishta . then only kids and savita, manohar, damodhar and soluchana characters and manju and vinod may leave PR soon. 4 years leap was big mistake now 20 years leap . if ekta kapoor replace all actors then who watch PR .

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If the reports are true, I fully support Sushant and Ankita ( and those others mentioned also), in leaving the show at this time. I will miss them terribly and all the other opportunities we got to see them e.g. ZRA and other such award shows.

The fact is that since the recent leap, PR has not been the same. The storylines have been terribly thought of or developed, there have been many inconsistencies, tracks totally opposite to the original basis of the show (e.g. Dharmesh and "missy") have been introduced, which have been revolting to the fans, so the interest, love and respect for PR has been lost.

The actors, in my humble opinion, are being disrespected and not being given an opportunity to show their true worth. It is indeed a shame that a show with such a great concept and with such amazing talent, has been allowed to fall to such terribly low depths.

I am very hurt and disappointed, will miss Sushant and Ankita terribly, but will always love, respect and support them and look forward to their new endeavours, where I'll be there as their very loyal fan to continue to support them.

Good luck to you Sushant and Ankita, God's richest blessings, and all the love in the world to you both!!!!
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

i am happy that we have finally got a confirmation ...

I have been wishing that he quits for months now ... The show has become ridiculous , the twists have become juvenile .. They dont know what to do with any of the characters .. damo has been packed off to a rehab , sulo to an old age home , mano to .. erm .. the bahamas ( maybe?) and the Sr.Jaipurwalas to heaven ... they have introduced seven kids and a dog , but everyone's stories have come to a standstill ... 

Frankly speaking , even sushant and ankita can't save the show after a stage... the show is at that stage right now ... It is unrecognizable..
Prarthana quit it at the right time , smart girl !

.. once ,  you have made yourself financially secure , and the work you are doing now sucks , its better to quit and sit at home ... and try finding better work ...  

He has slogged hard , made enough money to last him a decade ( in his own words..) why the hell should he put in 14 hours a day for the scenes he is getting now ?

(Manav has become like a sidekick in the story ... Except for the scene where he argues with archana ( after the english fiasco at the party ) ..
he has hardly got any scenes which stand out ...) ... 

I remember how happy and proud he looked at PR 500 epi party .. dont think he had any intentions to ditch the abruptly at that time ..
It was since the MC track that he grew more and more dissatisfied ...  

Sigh , only wish he had parted with ekta on better terms ..  would have helped him in the future career wise ...

ok , i still want to hear it from sushant himself in an interview .. to be 100% sure lol...  

Hi Lunza,
Agree with the majority of your post. The only part I disagree with is that in bold. At this point in Sushant's career, so many decent and influential persons in Bollywood have taken notice of Sushant, that he will not have any problems in establishing himself in Bollywood.

He is muli-talented, so his scope is greater than those less skilled than he is. He is extremely talented, a very hard worker, and sets very high standards and goals for himself. He will be just fine. I'm not from India, am not familiar with the inner workings of Bollywood, but from my observations, I feel he will be just fine. I don't think Ekta has that much clout to stiffle Sushant's career in Bollywood. She failed in her wishes for this recent leap, she will fail again in her efforts to stop Sushant.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This show has no story left. Sushita realize that I am sure. I hope they are firm on quitting and move on to better things. Its best that the show reaches its logical conclusion. But I am sure it wont happen.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@sharon di .. I dont think ekta will stiffle his career .. but being on friendly terms with her would have made it easier for him to get started with directing films ..

ekta makes films .. he could have easily approached her for a chance as an assistant director...

getting acting breaks in bollywood is also hard .. nepotism rules in bollywood ... esp with the male actors..

But ya .. I am sure he will make it .. and lol .. I am kinda excited about him learning from broadway ...
i am going to miss watching him dance :(
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sush can stay till the leap happens.. Its only 2 months.. I dont want him to quit on Aug 27.. Im very very busy this month. I dnt gt tym to watch PR as I travel and these places r lil rural and they dnt hav hindi channels. I might even miss watching his last epi.. It will break my heart..
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Sush can stay till the leap happens.. Its only 2 months.. I dont want him to quit on Aug 27.. Im very very busy this month. I dnt gt tym to watch PR as I travel and these places r lil rural and they dnt hav hindi channels. I might even miss watching his last epi.. It will break my heart..

You can watch it online, that is what I do.