Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I Have Alot Of Favorite Couples. And Radev Is One Of Them. (: Thats Why I Watch CB2. Avina Rocks. (:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radev's signature... (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maryamavina

Lovely post, Myra dear,...well described...a magical JODI...a mills & boons story...in our dreamworld...& that is why we have fallen in love with them...a DREAM COUPLE...in front of us...what we have always had the picture of ...come into reality...Heart
Thank u maryamavina yes their magic simply charmed us and is there every minute of the show even if they are less on the screen!!

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

they r the best jodi in the world
Very true,tnx 4 passing by usha Big smile

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chotibahufan1

very beautifully described about the romantic moods of our beloved jodi RaDev.
Smile Thank u lots...glad u enjoyed it...there were beautiful times when i wrote this...

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

I Have Alot Of Favorite Couples. And Radev Is One Of Them. (: Thats Why I Watch CB2. Avina Rocks. (:
Glad to know that!tnx 4 stopping by Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.