Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rohka

devradhika ki jode world ki bestam best jode ha
They are the best, but i am Angry Angry With cv cause they seem to forget that radev are leads Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radev's signature... (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
no point is there to disagree
completelyyy agree myra
their gestures are like 'man khusi se jhoom uthta hai,i have seen dream sequence so much times and still want to see again and again'
ya when they dance in dream na thats make it so much beautiful ,this one was at least dream but that u mentioned of mehendi in cb1 31st august  epi that one was real but only radev were in dream and they were like drowned,i remember that complete,thats coming in mind complete

i tell u the best gesture when they sway with each other sometimes i see that at so slow speed actually want to learn how they do that but anyway noone can do that so much beautifulll.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryinstcris

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

no point is there to disagree
completelyyy agree myra
their gestures are like 'man khusi se jhoom uthta hai,i have seen dream sequence so much times and still want to see again and again'
ya when they dance in dream na thats make it so much beautiful ,this one was at least dream but that u mentioned of mehendi in cb1 31st august epi that one was real but only radev were in dream and they were like drowned,i remember that complete,thats coming in mind complete

<font color="#FF0099" size="3">i tell u the best gesture when they sway with each other sometimes i see that at so slow speed actually want to learn how they do that but anyway noone can do that so much beautifulll.</font>

Yes ekta,that dance at the mehendi wasnt a dream,just their souls were in dream land...yes,beautiful and unique Embarrassed

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Myra.. i am getting out from IF.. ha ha.. it didn't pick my click.. i know that happens sometime... ye, thanks for sharing... i wish them youthfullness throuout their life... the best ever jodi.. your words so meaningful with their gestures.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryNeerjaa

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
they r the best jodi in the world

MaryamMary

MaryamMary

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Lovely post, Myra dear,...well described...a magical JODI...a mills & boons story...in our dreamworld...& that is why we have fallen in love with them...a DREAM COUPLE...in front of us...what we have always had the picture of ...come into reality...Heart

chotibahufan1

chotibahufan1

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
very beautifully described about the romantic moods of our beloved jodi RaDev.

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

Myra.. i am getting out from IF.. ha ha.. it didn't pick my click.. i know that happens sometime... ye, thanks for sharing... i wish them youthfullness throuout their life... the best ever jodi.. your words so meaningful with their gestures.. Embarrassed
Cant believe you revived this thread Big smile Thank u so much for the lovely comment,means alot to me...thank u once again Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.