Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

It was all Mens affair...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angel_Mishee

Angel_Mishee

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hi everyone! Well yesterday first episode was mostly about men lol at last ekta didnt show typical women stuff lol its was a pleasure to c vikram and anant friendship! Did u notice police took vikram too :) and ofcourse kunal's portrayl of a lovinggg brother :) i am glad ekta has sameer oriented show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera.Sidra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It was all Mens affair..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I liked vikram and anand frndship also. To my mind their frndship might be affeceted when vikram will come to know that siddhi loves aanand not me. Miserable vikram ,just as spectator was seeing their fighting , he also was carried to jail.

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 10 August 2011 at 5:43am

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Yes I guess it may happen but wouldn't want vikrams and anand fight over siddhi
Kunaal loves anand and the bonding was good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I also dont want them to fight over siddhi .they seem sensible and caring frnd so to my mind it wont happen so further. Vikram would also support aanand to love siddhi if he comes to know about siddhi loves aanand. Though there was much confusion in fst eps .literally its total unexpected from ekta to make it happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.