Next: Karan & Kritika // Love Story

Posted: 12 years ago

We Fans W A N T them B A C K but as Kritika said that She Doesn't Want to work more with Karan, Well After reading this our finger are crossed... πŸ˜• Kitani Mohabbat Hai Show is one of the most beautifull and romantic show 😳 We lost the Season 2 because of Ndtv Imagine and Ratans RishtaπŸ˜• After all this P R O B L E M, Some fans are still trying to bring them back T O G H E T E R πŸ‘ and some fans had lost their Hopes 😭 B U T we can Hope Because Karanika are couple in real life.. Aur jahan tak channel ki baat hai to How is Star One?.. πŸ˜‰ Star one is one of the famous channel, PeopleZ zyada Yehi channel dekhte hain.. Well we can see Geet and Pyar ki Yeh ek Kahani are in top5.. 😍 Ekta Ma'am Should Bring Them Back but On STAR ONE in a new Love Story..πŸ˜‰

If it's not possible then We can Just Imagine, a love story, Karanika's love is in the air 😍 but the story will be like we want..

N A M E S for our Karanika in our ImaginationShow?:
the main think I forgt 🀣.. serials name?:
Karan Style/Look/Dressing/job/Character:
Kritika Style/Look/Dressing/job/Character:
What Kind of Story (Lovee to hogii but after this? 😳):
Where? (like kmh1 was in Shimla n kmh2 was in chandigadh):
When? (In Present or Past or Present/Past):
What Would You love to see from their families? (Like brothers relation or sister's relation, Maa aur bethe ka relation...):
Karanika's 1st meeting????:
their 2nd meting??:
their 3rd meeting??:
Romantic scenes?:
Who will realize his/her love on the 1st?
How should be the Love Confession?
Lovee Story mein to todha bohot sad part bhi hona chahiye, so Sad Track on the way.. What cud be?:
How Can this sad track end?
Hmmm.. I think after this our Imagination story should end but How should be the end?

Share Your thinks, Ur Opinion... N this ImaginationShow will be one of the hit show coz yeh Hum fans ki Mohabbat Creativity Hogi.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Edited by Amira10 - 12 years ago
Heey Amira, Yaa them can do one serial in starone ! but I want KMH sesone 3 with the same couple ! Karan & Krtika ! 😍 I don't want the same story ! but I hope this time them will be bestfriend, okay I mean some Taani & Anurag was ! 😳 cause we can see moree them toghter ! <3 PS: nice post ! πŸ€—
Hay Amira!
Loved your Post..! πŸ€— I"m Still hope that Karan & Kritika come back with seasone 3! Just want them back...!
Hmm I want the Same name Arjun n Arohi.. I loved the seasone 1 story.. So I perfer some story like that with different track maybe.. Okay I"m really bad onn this..! But Yaah Just hope the come back soon!..
Love Alisha
nice thread...

res*
will edit later
What  about the  name  " Mulaquat  ho na  ho"...i really like  to see karanika  back again in  a  new  love  story  atleast  if  KMh 3 is not  possible   so u hav  made  a  long  list  , so  what  abt  the  name  I  suggested... Well  other things  we  hav to  think  & add  our  choices  so that  Ekta  Kapoor  can  see  our  innovative  ideas  abt  our  loved  couple...

N A M E S for our Karanika in our ImaginationShow?:arjun n arohi
the main think I forgt πŸ€£.. serials name?:kismat se related sumtin
Karan Style/Look/Dressing/job/Character:industrialist...dam rich
Kritika Style/Look/Dressing/job/Character:look acc to occation...n job well owner of a compny which she has satrted
What Kind of Story (Lovee to hogii but after this? πŸ˜³): cant think of one ...
Where? (like kmh1 was in Shimla n kmh2 was in chandigadh):well show dem as punjabi fam nly...it suitsss
When? (In Present or Past or Present/Past):present
What Would You love to see from their families? (Like brothers relation or sister's relation, Maa aur bethe ka relation...):big big fams of bth...heheh...lol
Karanika's 1st meeting????: business meatin
their 2nd meting??:
their 3rd meeting??:
Romantic scenes?:one ans ther shld b plenty...lolll
Who will realize his/her love on the 1st?arjun
How should be the Love Confession?
Lovee Story mein to todha bohot sad part bhi hona chahiye, so Sad Track on the way.. What cud be?well confusions ...n deir egos will clsh as dey bth r big buisness personality
How Can this sad track end? i don no abt tht..lololol
Hmmm.. I think after this our Imagination story should end but How should be the end?well happy ever fter...wid 2 kids n awesome lives...{unrealistic things }
Edited by mansi_47 - 12 years ago
Woow, aweesome thread Amira πŸ€— Yaaw .. we want them back,  .. in a new role, in a different avatar, in a new show. But I really dont have any speciall demands or expectations from their WouldBeNewShow. I just want them back πŸ˜ 

But as its our imagination, I want it to be unqiue like KMH, it really dont have to be another sequal or something of KMH, but I wish it is because we are so much connected and attached to
ARJUHI - Arjun&Aruhi 

Even though if they dont return as Arjuhi, I will accept them in another avatar, because I dont only like Arjuhi, but I do also love Karanika, so be it Arjuhi or someone else, they will always be in my heart.

Wish them alll the very best in life and future ahead. πŸ€—

God bless them & their fans. 

Love from Hina-

Ps. I will try answer the questions abover lather on, 
RES - πŸ˜Ž