About posts by members/fans of other shows

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

We've been seeing an inflow of almost spammy topics created by fans from other shows/forums. They are, of course, entitled to their opinion. But, we don't need to humor them each time by creating a 10-page long thread on that topic.

These are people who go on creating random topics and never reply on that thread after their first post - they just create a new one (with an equally weird topic).

Instead of humoring and replying to such things, maybe we, as genuine fans and members of the IPKKND show and forum, should just ignore such posts and let the posts move down in the forum so we don't have to see them on the first page every time we log in.

~Janet
true that...the more we reply the more they gonna do this..just sit back read their topics and laugh ur butt off at them for coming up with such ideas..no point commenting..!!
I totally agree with u...it's just wasting the forum space...and u are so right...they only post the topic and never comment again...and in other words we can call it "spamming"...
 we shud just ignore these type of posts and not even comment on them...we seriously need mods for this forum
Edited by -Fatz- - 12 years ago
im sorry darlin but as a loyal besharam member, im reluctant to hold my temptation from reacting to such people's sadistic pleasure ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Nice post dear.. 🤗 Our forum members should really just ignore such posts. '

PLUS!!

We NEED a MODERATOR for our Forum!! 😳

@nadz: Truee.. 😆 😆
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
I agree but you know it triggers the defensiveness in us when most of us see your very own lovable show being put down like this and that too on our own forum!!... will just try to report from now on though!! Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Yeah! its rite! I wil try 2 ignore...but she s including IPKKND in it!Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Another idea would be to report the post by clicking on the report button located on the post, or pming a global moderator with the link of the thread and telling them the reason to close it.

This forum doesnt have a designated Development Team as of it, so just waiting for someone to close it wont help, someone actually needs to be informed.

People who create such posts want the attention and we are just giving them what they want by replying, if someone has already stated something on the post there is no reason for another person to reply stating the exact same thing. Just IGNORE and REPORT.
i think these types of post makes the forum active. they think we are angry but it makes forum active
Originally posted by kamalkashish

i think these types of post makes the forum active. they think we are angry but it makes forum active

But they spread the negativity dear.. :) which is WRONG.. 😳

Plus. Why give poor mods a hard time and co-operate with them by following the IF rules.. 😳
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago