Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lily201

Agreed - there was this hint looming of some sort of acknowledgement that the bond Geet had with family was true , I am sure he'll realise her importance even if he can't remember herπŸ˜ƒ

Hope he realizes Geet's importance in Khurana family which will lead to Maaneet's nok-jhoks, eyelocks, then Maan falling for Geet all over again...😳
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx 4 pics

They r lovely
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

Thnx 4 pics

They r lovely

Welcome dear..😊..
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maan Mr. Bholey Maharaaj how can u forget churailtara!! hahahahahah... chalo koi nai jub yaad aa jaye ga tub maza aye ga!!
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanx fo rthe pix bobzy Jee πŸ˜†
i too noticed that glint in maan's eyes as if he was thinking about geet or cares for her coz of the affection she has with daadi..

really liked the spiler pix.. the fist and third one and the one with maan and geet with their backs to each other and the one in which maan is office.. actually i like all of em excluding that nainu's pic.. ughhh..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mounchy

maan Mr. Bholey Maharaaj how can u forget churailtara!! hahahahahah... chalo koi nai jub yaad aa jaye ga tub maza aye ga!!

Actually, churailtara always acts as a great cupid of Maaneet's coming closer.😳.hope this time it happens too.πŸ˜‰..
jab Maan ko sab kuch yaad aa jayega tab usse Geet ko manane mei bohot papad belne parega.πŸ˜†.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoorFatima

thanx fo rthe pix bobzy Jee πŸ˜†
i too noticed that glint in maan's eyes as if he was thinking about geet or cares for her coz of the affection she has with daadi..

really liked the spiler pix.. the fist and third one and the one with maan and geet with their backs to each other and the one in which maan is office.. actually i like all of em excluding that nainu's pic.. ughhh..

U r welcome Noor jee..πŸ€—.
Yeah, actually something was cooking in his mind about Geet..may be he was trying to realize her importance in Khurana khandan...he kept staring at her & his eyes spoke volumes...

Me too loving the Gurti moment & ofcourse the nok-jhok one .😳.its of the new promo.😊.
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Ha ..jo sirf hum samaj rahe hai..πŸ˜†..
Welcome Bubbly dear..😊.
Me too loving the spoilers...

Haa But Picture Abhi Baaqi Hai Mere Dost  πŸ˜†

Haule Haule Ho Jayega Pyar Baliye Haule Haule Ho Jayega Pyar πŸ˜†

NoorFatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

U r welcome Noor jee..πŸ€—.
Yeah, actually something was cooking in his mind about Geet..may be he was trying to realize her importance in Khurana khandan...he kept staring at her & his eyes spoke volumes...

Me too loving the Gurti moment & ofcourse the nok-jhok one .😳.its of the new promo.😊.

the house is incomplete widout its bahu πŸ˜‰ and maan widout his soulmate πŸ˜‰

the nw promo's out???? πŸ˜• i didnt see yet  CURSE YOU BHAIYAAA... he doesnt let me have the remote.. 😭
NoorFatima thumbnail

ooo ooo ooo .. nainu is back so the catalyst for the maan and geet reunion  is here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by NoorFatima - 12 years ago