Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

krishna s birthday is comming so get ready for 3rd

shahfaisalkhan2 Goldie
shahfaisalkhan2
shahfaisalkhan2

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Wink Hi guys get ready for krishna s birthday and 3rd SR what expectations you have with kriya s 3rd SR.iam eagerly waiting for that.present track is boring.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233telstrariyya6

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i sincerely hope that ss will come home soon as they cant show couple romance whebn father is kidnappedD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriya_Arjababithaj....Poojie....riyya6

Kriya_Arja Senior Member
Kriya_Arja
Kriya_Arja

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
AAP KE MOOH MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR FRND...I REALLY HOPE A E3RD SR HAPPENS BTW KRIYA...I REALLY WANT A KRIYA SCENE...BUT ACC TO D CVS EVEN KRIYA FIRST ANNIVRSARY HAS NOT HAPPENED...SO KRISHNAS BDAY?OMG...K'S BDAY CUMS AFTR EXACTLY 6 MONTHS OF KRIYA ANNIVRSARY...BUT I REALLY WANT K BDAY TO HAPPEN IN DA WAY IT HAPPENED LLAST YEAR!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjariyya6

Krishtigya Senior Member
Krishtigya
Krishtigya

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Ya me to waiting for my dearest Krishna bday that is if the CVS shows it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I was about to make a post on this..somebody please remind ShantiBhushanji that Janmashtmi is coming up by the end of august...Even if they don't show celebrations..there should be a mention of Krishna's birthday atleast...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkybabithajriyya6

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I was about to make a post on this..somebody please remind ShantiBhushanji that Janmashtmi is coming up by the end of august...Even if they don't show celebrations..there should be a mention of Krishna's birthday atleast...Smile

how can they show...they didnt even celebrated wedding day???...wo bhi first...a guy like krishna wont celebrate his first wedding day???...not at all possible...Confused.is he refusing first wedding day celeb...to forget first nite????Confused

Edited by baba2babu - 10 August 2011 at 1:35am

babithaj

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baba2babu

how can they show...they didnt even celebrated wedding day???...wo bhi first...a guy like krishna wont celebrate his first wedding day???...not at all possible...Confused.is he refusing first wedding day celeb...to forget first nite????Confused

That's over now...we just have to assume that they must have celebrated it...
Kriya_Arja Senior Member
Kriya_Arja
Kriya_Arja

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

YEA U R RIGHT POO...DER SHUD BE A MENTION OF K'S BDAY...AND DEY SHUD SHOW ATLEAST KRIYA CELEBRTING IT COZ LAST YEAR P WAS ANGRY WID HIM FOR NOT TELLIN HER DAT IT WS HIS BDAY...N DIS TIME TIME DEY CAN HVE A DOUBLE BLAST...FIRST BDAY CELEBRATION N SECOND THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY(N KRIYA SAYIN DAT DEY DINT CELEBR8 THR FIRST ANNIVRSARY COZ IT WAS ALL BAD AT DAT TIME N CAN CELEBRATE THEIR CONSUMMATION DAT AS THERI ANNIVERSARY)...AS POO SAID SONE PLS REMIND SHANTIBHUSHAN JI ABT DIS PLLLSSS!PLS TELL DEM TO MAKE ATLEAST KRIYA CELEBRAT IT WITHOUT I REPEAT WITHOUT THE SAXENASAngry

....Poojie....

Go to top