Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Something about me............. (Page 5)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Princess, there is absolutely nothing that I could add that hasnt already been said before......but I would say that Blessings come in all forms....the beauty/completeness of a person is not in his/her physical makeup, but his/her spirtual makeup......u are truely blessed to have such a sweet disposition, friends and family who stand by you and ur faith that one day u will meet ur destiny.....dont dicount these important elements....

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
princeess , god is there . he will look after u . everything will be fine Smile
cowz_lover Senior Member
cowz_lover
cowz_lover

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

PRINCESS EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE HAVE HOPE

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
It hurts me deeply to hear u talk like this Princess. You are my dear friend and I know for sure that you will overcome this difficulty one day. I have so much love and respect for you. And as you can see, all these wonderful members care deeply about you. We will all pray for u and ur well-being. I know in my heart that you will not give up on life. You are a brave and strong person and I admire you for that. And I am so proud of u for doing things to make life eaiser for other people with disabilties. Keep smiling, dear and remember that I will always be here for you.
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

dear princess we all have problems in life....when we look into the problems of other people's life we will find ours much more lighter...

my relative have this ear deformity even though they tried to do ear reconstruction it didnt work....actually she cant hear properly but still..she goes to school and tries to be happy.she even tries and communicates with other even though she has problem hearing what they say.

so face all the difficulties in life confidently with a smile..god is with u...we all are with u..everything will be fine.Smile

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Princess...that is really sad...n i know i don't even get properly what you are going through cuz i guess i have never experienced anything close to this n saying that i know what you are going through will be a lie...but i really do feel bad for you...n wish i could do anything...but i guess i can only pray...so pray i will...actually we all will...n never even think about dying...value life even if it is hard at times...
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Hey Princess..

first of i feel sorry for my late response. I read it today.

Princess.....Never loose hope in life. There is almighty called GOD who will be seeing everything and i am sure he will do somee kinf of miracles with u. Always there must be light ofhope in ur life.

Now cheer up and never feel lonely.

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Princess, there is absolutely nothing that I could add that hasnt already been said before......but I would say that Blessings come in all forms....the beauty/completeness of a person is not in his/her physical makeup, but his/her spirtual makeup......u are truely blessed to have such a sweet disposition, friends and family who stand by you and ur faith that one day u will meet ur destiny.....dont dicount these important elements....

Exactly right Ides!! 

Princess di' everything will be all right... have hope!!  One thing...never consider yourself less than anyone else because of your disability because from what i know about you Princess you are a very very sweet girl, with such a outstanding personality!!

Go to top