Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Something about me............. (Page 3)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 3:38am | IP Logged

OMG,princess,I had no idea,I have known u here as one of the jolliest girl,never knew u hid so much pain.....

But,princess,don't you even dare to think about dying,in mercy or otherwise!!!!! You have no idea how precious you are!!!

Your strength is amazing and hats off to you for being the kind of person you are.I have no idea what you go through everyday,but what I do know is that it takes a lot of strength and determination to take it all in your stride.

I am not a doctor and I can't tell you what future has in store for you.But I beleive in miracles and they do happen.

Just focus on your plans in future and one day,when you will ride on the wave of your success,your satisfaction at having reached that goal will be much higher and much more meaningful than anyone else.And then when you will look around you,you will find all of us laughing and clapping for you in joy.

Love u,mrs Armaan Suri.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Princess, dont you dare talk about Euthanasia for yourself!! Mercy killing is for people who have no chance of living itself. Its for people who are vegetables; those who still live and breathe, but are going through immense, untolerable pain and cannot do anything but wait for death.

I know you must be going through a lot of pain, but you are still a healthy, pretty and intelligent gal who can put herself through Univ AND get a job! So what if you are disabled?

In my Univ and my classes, I always see a couple of people in Wheelchairs - some of them cannot even move their wheelchairs on their own, but they attend classes like anyone else.

Honey, I knew this about you for quite some time as well as I had read your Slam Book Entry. What made me really happy was to see that you were a humourous person for whom the disability did not seem to make a really big difference!

There is a lady I know who does not have legs, but only stumps sticking out of her body. She moves around using her hands and a skateboard. She is also happily married, has a child and works as a carpenter. She also drives a special car to work. When anyone asks what inspires her, she said, "I once saw a man with no arms and no legs. He was a quadruple amputee. I am much better off than him."

Dont you dare give up hope! Helen Keller made it and she was blind and deaf.

You just need to convert your weakness into your strength.

We're always there for you if you need anyone to talk to or if you just need a laugh.

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Omg princess i never knew this about you. You are always a fun person to talk w/. You were one of the funni est and nicest ppl on the forum.

Sweetheart, do not ever talk about mercy killings or kiling yourself. Yes i agree that it's an immense torture and pain lekin life is precious dear. This is the only chance you get. Yes god is there for u. No he is never mean to you. He just test us sometimes to prove to us that he is always there to take care of us. He will be always there to take care of you. Believe in miracles; anything can happen. Me surviving that accident was a pure pure miracle. If it wasn't for his miracle i wouldn't have been here right now. So princess have faith in god and miracles.

As mysti said disable tho kya hua? You r allright in other things! What will stop you from getting a degree from univ. You will be perfectly fine. We are always here for u if u need some one to talk to.

And remember as kfan said

you are our princess

love you Hug
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Dear Princess, although i've never communicated with u but i've seen ur posts and it pained me to see u talk abt mercy killing..Pls dont ever do it again..........

God surely loves u just like He loves all of us, we're His creations and He didnt create us to hate us dear.......There r times during one's life that r hard but one day, they'll pass.....I'm sure u'll complete ur education with flying colours and lead a very normal life, full of happiness.......Don't ever lose hope and believe in urself......God-willingly u'll achieve ur goal in life.......may God bless u.........

Love u dear, now pls smile................

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Dear Princess.........i haven't talked to u much but i know u r such a nice person and never knew about this. plz never think about dying and mercy killing and all that. God loves us all. everyone has their share of problems adn sorrows..some have less..some have more but that doesn't mean that God doesn't love us. there was a time when i didn't have faith in God but something happened in my life which changed my opinion. now i trust God so much that if i have some problem i just say that "oh i know it'll be solved.".......well i just wanna say that don't ever lose hope and ur faith in God. God loves us all and wants to see us happy. if u trust God unconditionally...i mean just think positive....then God will listen to ur prayers. i have this windchime hanging in room it says "Miracles happen to those who believe". i bought it coz liked the quote and coz i believe in God and i believe that miracles do happen. so plzzzz never lose hope....may be u don't know but there are lot of people who love u and care about u.
lots of love
rouble HugHug
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Dear Princess, It pained me a lot! to know that my such Wonderful, Jovial Friend, who flows out her love towards me and makes me feel cheerful in her company will be hiding pain within. I am really feeling bad. But I want to tell one thing that No matter what ever more or less you have with you..whether they may be organs.. You are the most Sweetest and Encouraging Friend I have!! My sweet heart, loss of limbs in physical terms may matter. A part of body not given makes one feel abnormal. But that is if you are looking through the outsiders point of view, who yet cry for the life they have. But look at yourself. You are Smart, Intelligent, Hardworking, Always Optimistic, Real true Friend, Trustworthy, Jovial, joky, understasnding, Self-confident, Self- matured... You are the true Girl that todays world needs . You have so many lovely qualities ! And thats why, You are the Princess, who rule the hearts of so many people within a short time.  Never say you are forced to live life, Your Life is PRECIOUS for us and for you too! You may be facing biggest of all problems.. But nothing is impossible..remmeber.. Though God has given you these obstacles, He has given you the Strength to face it and Conquer them also! Dont tell God how big your Problem is, but tell Problem how big your God is" . God always loves you, and no matter u may be differentiated between the world, but you are Same like everyone in front of him. And He almighty is who gives us sufferings also gives us courage and strength to face them, to make us more strong. But, one the most Achievable thing in the WORLD is the " OPTIMISTIC ATTITUDE" which may be today many lack. But if you have this Positive and "Can do" initiative in one..NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! And What mere limbs  can limit your spirit when everything is witin you and You are with Optimism in life.

I hope i did not put anyone to sleep. Maybe i have became too much sentimental. But this is from my heart, ANd  i am sure, you will SUCCEED in Life!

P.S- You will walk one day For SURE!! Thumbs Up

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey thanks guys ...
i am so happy that i am in such an great forum
i felt so happy reading everyones own way of concern and love for princess
keep it up guys
and laso princess always keep Smile
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Princess i won't give you any lecture and also i won't send u any PM . I just want to sing two lines for u.

Zindagi Har Kadam ek nayee jung hai

Jeet jaayenge hum tu agar sang hai

I am with you princess, and this is for u. Clap

I would really like to thank Vijay for creating a family called India Forum

Go to top