Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Something about me............. (Page 2)

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Princess...I know it's easy for me to say that everything will be fine but I have learned through life and my share of problems that if you just keep faith and hope everything does turn out good...it may take a week..it may take months..and sometimes years...but eventually you will get all of ur wishes b/c God may take time to work miracles but that's b/c as my mom always told me, He wants to make sure that when he does, it's simply perfect. I truly believe you will walk again and all the pain u feel will go away, and I will pray for you too.

Please sweetie don't you give up hope and determination , and just keep holding on. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here, or anyone else on I-F..we are all your friends and dont ever think anything else. Keep your mind stress free and just keep smiling... you're truly a special person~ stay sweet and take care. (also if i have said anything i shouldn't have..please accept my apologies..love u~!)

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
princess u r one of the nicest person around here . don't worry , everything will be fine . don't lose hope . god is there and he will look after u . just believe in god.
Smile
keep smiling always

misha
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

My dear Princess,

I am sure words can never heal what you feel in heart but I am they will make you feel better.Trust God Almighty and believe in HIM because Prayers are heard, Dreams Do Come True and Miracles Do Happen. Trust Him and Trust Yourself.

Things will change and definitely for good. I can assure you. HE never wants ud to be in pain. It is a test and you have be strong and face that test.

Please keep a positive attitude towards everything and believe in yourself.

I am so proud to be your friend.

Love you even more Princess.

Edited by pujas - 23 February 2005 at 10:00pm
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Hey princess

Don't worry. Never lose hope ....afterall there is someone called God almighty.

and never ever think of that mercy killing...U are a sweet girl with lots of potential and I am sure u will go far in life. Just have some positive attitude towards life and believe on urself . Everything will be fine. Cheer up buddy!!! after all u are our dear princess.Hug

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Dear Princess!

I am very young and have not experienced much in life. But let me tell u one thing. Believe in yourself and trust yourself, believe in God and trust him, because miracles DO and CAN happen. Everyone's life is not perfect, but try staying positive and never give up. Giving up is one of the worst things u can do and later on u will regret it. Remember... there are many people in this world who love and care for u, who want to understand u and help u, and also God is always there too. He will help make things better for u..... but u yourself have to try and work hard towards ur goal. You are a great person inside and I know u will succeed! Luv Ya and Keep Smilin!!! Hug

Edited by PreityGirl - 23 February 2005 at 10:19pm
*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
HEY PRINCESS!!
hey man, seriously ull b okay!! u wil b betterr!! n like just keep smiling.. n god doesnt hate u.. he loves you the most.. cuz he made u special... n he watches everyday.. n gal.. u one of the PRETTIEST N SMARTEST ppl ere.. so like keep smilin LOL
n cheer up/...
cuz everyone ere
LOVES U TO BITZ~~!!!Hug hehe
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Nahian Yaar Princess...Don't lose hope. God is not mean to u....there is a time to everything. ....God test His ppl., to see how much they care about the life He has given to u. Our lives are His Amanat, we have to take good care of it.

Don't lose Hope, Will power and an ambition will cure everything. MIRICLES do happen.

Don't lose hope Yaar.

And DON'T U DARE TALK ABOUT MERCY KILLING AGIAN!!

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

PRINCESS!!!

IF UR LOVED SO MUCH HOW CAN U SAY LIFE IS A PUNISHMENT.....

u neva know dear.......ppl who v dont even think exist luv us the most.....

and every 1 at IF luvs u and luvs ur friendship......ur worth a lot more than u give urself credit for.......

as u can c.....every1 in this forum whether they know u or not know how important u are and i think now u shud know tooHugHugHug

V ALL LUV U PRINCESSSmile

Go to top