Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Something about me.............

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

This is something really personal to me, but you all have been really nice to me and I trust you guys and I want to share something really personal with you all.

I have sort of mentioned this before, but not really. Also some of my close friends on this forums know about this already.

Ok here I go................

Well, I am physical disable and can't walk. Therefore, I have to use a wheelchair. I have never walked to my whole life. There is no cure for my disease. I don't like the way my life is going. I hate it. Smisha started the week discussion about mercy killing, I wish that was legal in Canada. So i can finally be free from this, but unfortunality it's NOTAngry and i'm being forced to live.

Life is been really hard for me. I came from India to Canada hoping that i'll be able to walk because Canada has better treatment and doctors. But my dream of walking broke about 2 years ago and i have given up now. I still have dreams and I still do everything. I am still going to school and have plans for the future, but i want other things, which i can't get because of my disability. God just hates me i guess. He use to be nice, but now He's sort of mean to me and doesn't listen as much.

You guys might find this hard to believe because the Princess you know is really happy girl. She makes jokes etc and laugh with others. Well, that's because i am real good at acting and can make people believe that i'm happy with life. There are only 2 people here who can tell the difference between my real and fake smile.

I wanted to share this because i have noticed that I do not reply to posts as much etc and i have said sorry for that before saying that things weren't going normal. I was hoping they would, but they still aren't so i though i should tell you guys this, so you know why this is happening.

Thanks guys, hope i didn't put you all the sleep with my big essay.

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

oh princess dear

thats ok ...

dont be sad ...something will come up

we all willpray ....

also dont ever and i mean dont ever feel sorry for not opsting and all

for the special one

and also ..u are our princess ok

for ya

with lots and lots of love girish

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

also dont ever say that u r forced to live

u are beautifull person and u will be happy forvever soon ..

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Hey princess...you are talking about the discussion of the week...

Anyways..what I want to tell you is...

May be I can just say this..as I am not in your position and you really know what you feel and you go through. I must tell you that is a lot and you are doing a good job on handling it.

Let me tell you dear..as a friend...that you have a great potential and do not let go your talent and your ability to do good just because of disability. I know it is very hard..but do not let this overtake you. I know this is easy to say for me...but is tough on you...but you have to make determination that you will not let anything..anything defeat you...you as a person, an individual, a person who is so loved by her family, her friends..

Belive me..you got to concentrate on your mind and make yourself strong mentally and belive that this will happen...and be prepared for the worst. You have to think even if i cannot walk...what is the big deal...I will prove that I am capable of doing anything and I will do what I want to do and I will accomplish all my ambitions.....

I would suggest you start meditation and realize your inner strength. Belive me you will be much stronger as a person and have a greater strength.

Hope I have not hurt your feelings...but please please do not think like this. We all love you for what you are and not because what you cannot.

Edited by smisha - 23 February 2005 at 5:56pm
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Hey princess,

Don't worry, everything will be ok. I will pray for you and I know others will too. Don't worry, dear sis, YOU WILL WALK and I know you can. Never lose hope and please never say you are forced to live. Life is a gift of God and please accept it. God will listen to you and he is right now testing your strengths. I agree with smisha. Well said. Start medition and find your inner soul. You are our Princess and will stay one forever.

Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Hey Princess, I know we don't know each other very well, par hum saab dost hai na? Smile I can't tell you to always be strong because i know it's easier said than done but I hope you will always keep a positive outlook in life and keep on striving hard for what you believe in. Everyone of us faces difficult times but if you just hold on and keep your faith in God, everything will work out. You're a special person and I'll always admire your determination to overcome your disbility. Just keep up the spirits and be the awesome person that you are. 

cheer up, k? Big smile and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here for ya. Take good care of yourself!

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Princess---I have known this for a while and you know very well it makes absolutely no difference in terms of our friendship.  I love you for the sweet person you are and for all the friendship and support you have given me.  You are truly an incredibly strong and amazing person and I have always admired you for that.

If you keep a positive attitude (even though you'll find it tough to do), then it will make things easier.  Otherwise you will only make yourself suffer.  God works in funny ways, but if you keep your spirits up and pray to God, then I know you will at least find peace of mind. 

We all love you very much and don't want you to be down, ok?  You are a beautiful and very INTELLIGENT person who will go very far in life as long as you put your mind to it. You know I am ALWAYS here for you if you need to talk.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
OMG princess..i had no idea wat u were goin thru.............newayz cheer up..............neav think of life n livin az a punishment.........maybe.no no no i mean 4 sho i day u will b able 2 walk............jus pray 2 God n ask him 2 make ur life easier

Go to top