Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
education,  she is not going to look at who is really behind it.   this is what she wants not aham or gopi .
The promo has said it will be life changing it can go two or three ways that they find out that rashi was behind it or gopi  will leave mm which i want because they dont deserve her or another test will be given n  gopi will pass  but gopi will suspect rashi 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

minareenashajnaii-neela-christiandior.sandyukswasthisimi_1Sofna.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kokila is determined to stop gopis" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
All three options are good for me, Rashi getting it from Kokila and everyone else, Gopi leaving the Modi's and going not to her maami's house is good, also she writing another test and passing it but Gopi knowing that Rashi is the one that sabotage her, I just want her to know that Rashi is her enemy, but I wonder if Gopi will realise that in other instances Rashi also was the one sabotaging or she will think it was just a one off she did?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaii-neela-

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
All three options are fine - each one will take the story in different ways. However, Koki does suspect Rashi but is unable to catch her red handed. If the chit is with the headmaster then chances are that Rashi can get caught out - that silly smile will be wiped off her face.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

hey not to dissapoint u guys but why everyone is thinking that rashi wil be caught. 

Even if koki comes and ask her why did she gave the slip to gopi then rashi would simply say that

she dint notice that the alphates were written on that paper, instead she wrote on the other side

and gave it to gopi. It wil be the most possible explanation anyone can give in that situation.

I am sorry i dint see the episode so in my opinion rashi can say this unless she wrote in such a manner that the above possibility cant be implemented.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85cupid-struck

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

hey not to dissapoint u guys but why everyone is thinking that rashi wil be caught. 

Even if koki comes and ask her why did she gave the slip to gopi then rashi would simply say that

she dint notice that the alphates were written on that paper, instead she wrote on the other side

and gave it to gopi. It wil be the most possible explanation anyone can give in that situation.

I am sorry i dint see the episode so in my opinion rashi can say this unless she wrote in such a manner that the above possibility cant be implemented.

Eesh Shaina, talk about a party pooper, you have opened a can of worms LOL

I know the strategy is always to get Rashi scot free, however the way they have promoted the education track they can't allow it to happen this time as you have said.

The way we have predicted is that Rashi will say, she did this so that Gopi is at home doing housework and the household tension is resolved (Kokila is very upset), with this prediction they is scope, as Gopi didn't do the cheating/writing on the other side with answers, for Gopi to be educated again by other means, i.e. a tutor or being sent away to school. But your way I think will result in Gopi not having another opportunity to study, as the paper had Gopi's writing on the other side with the answers for the test, Rashi having written the mantra on the other side only. (I was under the impression Rashi's handwriting is on both sides of the paper the mantra and the answers for the test, with your explanation, it has opened another can of worms as the hand writing on the answers of the test will match Gopi's).

minareena

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I know the strategy is always to get Rashi scot free, however the way they have promoted the education track they can't allow it to happen this time as you have said.

The way we have predicted is that Rashi will say, she did this so that Gopi is at home doing housework and the household tension is resolved (Kokila is very upset), with this prediction they is scope, as Gopi didn't do the cheating/writing on the other side with answers, for Gopi to be educated again by other means, i.e. a tutor or being sent away to school. But your way I think will result in Gopi not having another opportunity to study, as the paper had Gopi's writing on the other side with the answers for the test, Rashi having written the mantra on the other side only. (I was under the impression Rashi's handwriting is on both sides of the paper the mantra and the answers for the test, with your explanation, it has opened another can of worms as the hand writing on the answers of the test will match Gopi's).

When Rashi wrote the mantra she also wrote the letters as well on the inside. When you watch the previous days episode you will see Rashi doing this whilst innocent Gopi studied.

Cunning Rashi upon returning from her drive with Jigar, told Gopi that there was a ruler that may belong to Sarika and was left on the dining table. She told Gopi to get it and give it to her rather than she doing this. Whilst Gopi went to get the ruler Rashi had a look at Gopis book. When Gopi returned Rashi said to Gopi give me a piece of paper I want to write something for you. Silly Gopi opened her book and gave it to Rashi who wrote not only the mantra on the outside but the letters inside. So she may deny that it is her handwriting by pretending that it was Gopi's.

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

sorry nafisa. I was just making everyone catious so that they wont fall from heavenLOL

But even my prediction comes true then koki wont stop gopi educatiion. She decided to stop

because she thought gopi cheated but when she wil find out that gopi dint cheat but rashi tired

to blame her then she would make gopi continue with her studies

The only highlight i want now is that Koki demanding hetal to not to let rashi speak with gopi anymore. And taking a promise from gopi to not to speak to rashi anymore

It wil be fun to watch.

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

When Rashi wrote the mantra she also wrote the letters as well on the inside. When you watch the previous days episode you will see Rashi doing this whilst innocent Gopi studied.

Cunning Rashi upon returning from her drive with Jigar, told Gopi that there was a ruler that may belong to Sarika and was left on the dining table. She told Gopi to get it and give it to her rather than she doing this. Whilst Gopi went to get the ruler Rashi had a look at Gopis book. When Gopi returned Rashi said to Gopi give me a piece of paper I want to write something for you. Silly Gopi opened her book and gave it to Rashi who wrote not only the mantra on the outside but the letters inside. So she may deny that it is her handwriting by pretending that it was Gopi's.

the only positive aspect would be gopi proving to be innocent in front of koki and she wil be supporting her. I cant expect more from this show now.

swasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top