Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Election ke baad-mischievious Rey;D

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Hey peeps I'm sure all of us r DAMN HAPPY and DAMN XCITED aftr watching two BTS vdosDancing….luv d D3 gangHug…dery were AWSUMBig smile...and Kriyansh BTS vdo OMG dey sent me to deir dreamlandDay Dreaming….lolz dey r SUPER cuteeeBlushing

cumin bak 2 d topic….according to the vdo Rey seems to dictate sumthing to Kria and Kria lyk an acha bacha is noting down everythingLOL….very weird dnt u thinkErmm

Well its nothing new…looking at Kria nd Rey in dat scene it totally reminded me of none oder den our dear old Armaan/RiddhimaEmbarrassed….for those who knew DMG nd dose who didn't Winkwen Armaan and Riddhima placed a bet(ok dnt xactly remember but I guess bet wid basket ball coz dats wat dey used to do bet=basketballLOLTongue) dey decided dat if Armaan wins he wud do be a servant to Ridzi or vice versaLOL…nd finally Armaan won nd our mischievious Ammy jus cudnt help but irritate his basketLOL…he used to order her to do stuff for him make him coffee bring him sandwhichesROFL etc. which was really cutee 2 watch deir nok jhoksEmbarrassed

Welll cumin bak to Kriyansh I'm predicting that both Rey nd Kria will be in a tie (ofcourse our dear RDX always indecisiveLOLEmbarrassed)….and RDX will cum out wid a solution and appoint Rey as d GS and Kria as his assistant GSBig smile….and dats it…our Rey is not behind in mischieves himselfLOL….sooo he'll bug Kria making her do all kinds of workLOL…lukin at d precap he sure seems to be getting pissed wid Kria so he cnt hurt her becoz he sooo LUVS her Blushingsooo he's gona irritate her jus 2 get his anger offLOLEmbarrassed

wat do u guys think???Big smile

Guys I'm sooo sooo XCITEDSilly I cnt wait to watch Rey bossing arnd Kria ROFLhahahaha bechari KriyaLOL….sooo much more nok jhoks nd den finally dil mil jayenge(as Palki said DIL was on d wayHeart)EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20cute_richa_madhurya_chcuty_ksweetapple2995100littledevilsAnamika1570RadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001-Aicha-debby_11-kirulicious-Nxt_rockstarwithout-fathomZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
OMG am tooo excited  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001Nxt_rockstar-kirulicious-sweetshinewida

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Aww u seriously stole words out of my mind
man i remember how awesome those kash scenes were
m damn sure its gonna b really interesting n did i told u i luv d bossy reyansh
man now i need 2 stop smiling like an idiot all d people in d metro are gazing at me hehe
u know i just went ARSHA land
bt i guess rey will win d elections n before dat they wil have a bet that whoever loses would have 2 b others' slave for a week or sumthing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001Nxt_rockstarsweetshineZaYaHolic

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Omg i'm so xcited if this happens..Embarrassed
Bechaari Kria..LOL It wud b such Fun..Day Dreaming

madhurya_chRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001Nxt_rockstarsweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
How many dreamlands can I be at one time??

I wanna be in ARSHA Dreamland!
I wanna be in Kriyaansh Dreamland!

I just want them to be in love in reel.. in real.. onscreen.. offscreen and every other screen!

PALKI- We have FAITH IN YOU!. You will give us the most ROAKING and MEGICAL Kriyansh scenes!!! PLease give us aN ARSHA DANCE as well!

RadiantTreasure100littledevilsNxt_rockstarsweetshineZaYaHolic

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I just want them to be in love in reel.. in real.. onscreen.. offscreen and every other screen!

PALKI- We have FAITH IN YOU!. You will give us the most ROAKING and MEGICAL Kriyansh scenes!!! PLease give us aN ARSHA DANCE as well!
dude i luv u for saying the most MEGICAL AND ROAKING lines
haha its fun 2 say it like that
i also have full faith in palki . I m sure she'll give us awesome kriyansh scenes.
I can't stop imagining whats in store for us.
M in ARSHA+KRIYANSH dreamland
anyone wanna join me there

RadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001Nxt_rockstarsweetshineZaYaHolic

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

dude i luv u for saying the most MEGICAL AND ROAKING lines
haha its fun 2 say it like that
i also have full faith in palki . I m sure she'll give us awesome kriyansh scenes.
I can't stop imagining whats in store for us.
M in ARSHA+KRIYANSH dreamland
anyone wanna join me there

count me in... 

I have been floating in Arsha dreamland since did 2 days!.. They are best COUPLE of all the DID couples we have seen! and they look perfect.. and fit into skins of their characters "Kriyansh" as well!Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure100littledevilssweetshineZaYaHolic

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
BTS vids??wts dt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index