Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

YMLH makers should think FAST!! (Page 2)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kareena's World

Same with me Niyati_Patel. I totally agree with you. I like the show with Ashmits entry it has made it more interesting I ACTUALLy WANT Pooja and Ashmit to unite. Its not that I didn't like the Ronhit and POOJA Jodi but we have to except the fact that pooja and Ronhit are not going to get back together because many of the articles have said this that Ashmit will propose pooja later.I WAS really sad when Pooja and Ronhit seperated but know I think it doesn't matter anymore just think guys if there was no twist in the story then it would of been ended long before. Twists is the thing that makes us watch the shows otherwise I don't think anybody would want to watch a show that has no problems in it. These shows are to show reality and in real life in our life it has many twists too. Confused

Well, twists are needed- that is true. But in real life, most normal people don't have four people who want to ruin their lives like Kushan, Annie, Maya and Shalini do. I mean, they want Pooja dead, ruined. Who has time to think of plans like these four? In reality, Ronit would have never married Poornima. There would be a court case on Milind's death. But none of that happened. This is just my opinion, but the show was best from Sept-Nov (before the coma) Why? Cause Maya Gujral, Annie and Kushan weren't shown. The show focused on the college life, and Ronit-Pooja's relationship. The conflicts were realistic and I thought the show was the most interesting at that time. Just my opinion, of course.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by No Angel

DO SOMETHING FAST DIRECTORS!! OTHER WISE YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THIS NO ANGEL'S FEELINGS!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedPLEASE REUNITE POOJA RONIT FOR GOOD!!Hug PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!1

lolz , no angel LOL LOL LOL i guess ronit and pooja jodi is not possible now . but good for u . u can have ronit to yourself LOL
madhuri Groupbie
madhuri
madhuri

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:27am | IP Logged
you're right sonynyu. the show was great when ronit and pooja were in college and getting on each other's nerves! and tafarruz, i'm sure all of us(pooja and ronit's fans) agree with you. hope the directors see sense at least now. if poornima sees pooja's letters to ronit, maybe she'll realize the truth and do something to unite them.
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
i liked the serial during the college days ,but now.... Dead
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

They are thinking too FAST already. Making Pooja and Ronit talk about the college days like they graduated 50 years ago or something. They need to slow down- before we know it, Poornima's daughter Pali and Pooja's daughter Pumud will be fighting for the affections of Annie-Kushan's son.

Edited by sonynyu - 28 February 2005 at 9:47pm
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

They are thinking too FAST already. Making Pooja and Ronit talk about the college days like they graduated 50 years ago or something. They need to slow down- before we know it, Poornima's daughter Pali and Pooja's daughter Pumud will be fighting for the affections of Annie-Kushan's son.

lolzzz

LOL

I agree 110% today they were saying that age make the person mature!!!
I think its not even a month since they have left the college!!

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Isn't there supposed to be another season of Indian Idol??
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

LOLHoly Krap that was funny!! Pali-Pumud!! Nice Names!! First there were 2 names @ Nir's site representing the 2 daughters of Pooja-Poornima:Kanta-Vimla and Now Pali and Pumud!!LOLLOL Hey dotn forget to add a BHAI's name!! U now TRISHUL=I DONT KNOW think of one!!Big smile

Go to top