India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

YMLH makers should think FAST!!

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Optimystix Production had 2 shows on Sony. 1 is Indian Idol which was and still is A HIT SUPERB SHOW and always is on the #1 and 2 place at the TRPS!!Smile And the 2nd show is YMLH which is not doing well since early days of November.Now that Indian Idol will end, I seriously want the Producers to FOCUS on YMLH's concept on re-uniting Ronit Pooja and making this serial better/funny like it was be4!! Cuz otherwise Optimystix will face some huge problems cuz if this show continues to failAngry!!It will be theri BIG LOSS!! Producers, plz make a new,better,FRESH story line!!SmileSmile This is their only show left after Indian Idol!! If this still fails at the TRPS then bad luck 4 them!! ALL THE BEST!!

Who agrees with me??Confused

Edited by tafarruz - 23 February 2005 at 5:36pm

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
agree Smile ...they should definitely focus on ymlh script n show... now tht their other HIT show.. indian idol is ending... they should start thinking of ways to make ymlh on the trps list again! ..they should reallly bring back the fun-loving show tht used to attract a lot of ppl... if they don't.. it's only their loss.... n i'll just start feeling very.. verry sorry for them Big smile
EJAZ#1FAN Senior Member
EJAZ#1FAN
EJAZ#1FAN

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
yea i 100% agree with u both.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
i totally agree..................i dun lyke it da way it iz goin now..........sumting MUST b dun
niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
i dont agree...i like the show the way it is going on now....i was angry at first when ronit got married to poornima and i even stoped watching it but i like the show now since ashmit came in the show...Embarrassed
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Yeah totally agree with you Guys!! As soon as possible they had better focus on the show and do something to get its uniqueness back!!

DO SOMETHING FAST DIRECTORS!! OTHER WISE YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THIS NO ANGEL'S FEELINGS!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedPLEASE REUNITE POOJA RONIT FOR GOOD!!Hug  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!1

BEST OF LUCK!! WinkWink

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
lol no angel.............
Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Same with me Niyati_Patel. I totally agree with you. I like the show with Ashmits entry it has made it more interesting I ACTUALLy WANT Pooja and Ashmit to unite. Its not that I didn't like the Ronhit and POOJA Jodi but we have to except the fact that pooja and Ronhit are not going to get back together because many of the articles have said this that Ashmit will propose pooja later.I WAS really sad when Pooja and Ronhit seperated but know I think it doesn't matter anymore just think guys if there was no twist in the story then it would of been ended long before. Twists is the thing that makes us watch the shows otherwise I don't think anybody would want to watch a show that has no problems in it. These shows are to show reality and in real life in our life it has many twists too. Confused

Edited by Kareena's World - 24 February 2005 at 8:51pm

Go to top