Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so every one liking that scene...that makes  perfect episode of today...
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That scene was the best and as it was in the beginning it made it all the more esp after watching Rama scenes today

I loved the way Anant emoted today.  The emotions on his face, in his eyes were to die for.  Wow that guy is an amazing actor the way he brings the epi to life and make it so real
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes i agree with you Karan,when Anant says these words my eyes also filled with tears,i saw this scene again and again,I dont want to see them in separation,i hope they will together in ME
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
those words wer really heart touching... anant always melts hearts...with his touchy dialogues...oh... i love him...🤗
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bang on...this was one mind-blowing episode that showed love in its truly different shades...n Anyas...very little said but as u say, what was spoken was deep n heartfelt...said with the eyes n the amazing chemistry of AnyA!! its shining more during their sad times than their happy days ...lovely post karan n uve picked the finest part!
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Yes, Karan, that scene was so heart wrenching...could feel the prick in the heart, when he delivered those lines...
And, like you said, truly and sincerely wish,
AnYa ke pyaar mein bahut  hi jaldi, baahaar aa jaaye...
bhavyanidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya that was a best and heart touching scene  and once again navya told i love u to anant, so emotional
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
d best scene of the day... AnYa are growing finally... 😍