Veer oh Veer Ichcha kee sahee pahchan kab hogee

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Oh me god LOLLOLLOL

Veer ichcha koh kab pahchnega...kabhe sachchi koh dekh kar Ichcha samjh letah hai aur ab madura koh ichcha samjh baitha...For sure Veer will fall for Madura...as Veer continues to be a Pappu...I dont think Veer will ever forgive Ichcha for walking out on him he keeps remembering the same scene over and over again...thats why he is not looking for ichcha

Aur Ichcha ab Kanha kee maiya ban jayegee...ab ichcha khud toh pregnant hoh saktee hai, now that her truth is out with daddu...daddu should unite veecha madura toh bas Veer ke liye ek aur ladkee aur mai aur dadaji useh hee bahu bananeh kee sonchneh lage ge

Ichcha koh leap ke baad toh Avinash hee marega...badla ke liyeh

Dhanya hoh cvs aap logh Smile veecha koh doorh aur dooorh hee karte hoh madura being a cupid is just a mild way to sneek her in Veer's life...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer oh Veer Ichcha kee sahee pahchan kab hogee" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Like I said Veer is lacking clarity in mind. Still ego problems. He says he is not worthy of her. He knows he did a mistake but he still thinks of "Ichcha letting go of him" and walking out. Why she did that...he is not understanding that. He has not tried to contact Dr Soni. He is not trying to find where Ichcha is let alone meet her.

Sps...Now I am beginning to feel let Pappu be with Madura only. Thats what CVs will do in the name of cupid. I have lost all hopes for Veecha reunion. Ichcha's prg track has been going on for months but Ichcha is happy being Yashoda mayyaLOL Avinash will take revenge on Ichcha.

Ichcha and Veer both have to work on their faults. Then only they can come together. That will take eternityLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinyJenishazztiny15

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

Like I said Veer is lacking clarity in mind. Still ego problems. He says he is not worthy of her. He knows he did a mistake but he still thinks of "Ichcha letting go of him" and walking out. Why she did that...he is not understanding that. He has not tried to contact Dr Soni. He is not trying to find where Ichcha is let alone meet her.

Sps...Now I am beginning to feel let Pappu be with Madura only. Thats what CVs will do in the name of cupid. I have lost all hopes for Veecha reunion. Ichcha's prg track has been going on for months but Ichcha is happy being Yashoda mayyaLOL Avinash will take revenge on Ichcha.

Ichcha and Veer both have to work on their faults. Then only they can come together. That will take eternityLOL
Jaya on the forum is th only one who understood veer's character from the start...when he was married to tappu he would remember ichcha when married to ichcha he trusts tappu all he is doing piting himself and angry why ichcha left him havnt seen one episode him analyzing why she went away, to him saying i have lost trust in you ichcha  was easy but for ichcha it was hard...he has not figured that out what hurt ichcha, he has not even figured out why he trusted tappu over ichcha...was he so into his that he lost his senses he nor the bundelas have admitted it...blaming tappu is taking the blame away from themselves...now he needs madura to sympathize with him what ichcha did was wrong...Veer's character acts like a victim all the time instead of acting on his mistakes to fix it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top