new SS: Forbidden Love part 11 updated on 7/12 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Its awesome n wonderful

Soo nicely written
Originally posted by basicquestion1

thanx for sharing u'r take on amnesia attack. really luvd reading it

" He bend his head and kissed her with a combination of passion and rage, wanting to hurt her for making him feel this way."

i reread this sentence sooo many times. portrays his mind's confusion very well.

i wanted to have a go at it ever since the track came on...but then was confused if i shud, coz i was already into Surrogate, which may get slowed down and i did give the amnesia of Geet😆...
but then when the CVs had then in the suite alone and did nothing abt it...i just cudn't  resist...nd  aren't we still waiting for that passionate night b/w them

Originally posted by Absoluv

SUPERB .👏..AWESOME .👏..dear...Perfect for the current track ...luved it...an OS to fit the track after a longgg time...Please do continue & PM me...😉

thank u...
that sizzling awareness is sadly missed in the current GHSP, na? hope we get it in the upcoming episodes...i want that Maaneet back...who makes the screen burn with their chemistry😭

Originally posted by maanhar

Thank you for the OS and you have nicely portrayed Maan's inner feelings...

i have a great model to base it on...the scene where Maan says i hate u to Geet, after knowing abt her pregnancy...wow, what a performance it was!!👏
Originally posted by bangalores

i too had the feeling that that awareness that was there during the early days was sadly lacking with the memory loss...may be the fact that he became her savior had intensified there attraction during that time...but the spark has to be still there, after the way they portrayed Maaneet love...
which i think the CVs have ignored till now...
thank u for the title again🤗

i second that! its very badly lacking... hmm i just hope now that the old team is back they can bring the chemistry back!! 😳
aaww i am really happy i could be of some use as a reader 😃 ur welcome!
Originally posted by jnawaz

🤣  ...she probably misplaced her husband too!! that was hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...but gosh...if only they'd show such a thing on the show,..can you imagine the morning after...how much Maan would hate himself for falling for and sleeping with a married woman!! haw!! 😲

JAZ

they missed that train!! 😡
when Maan came in with the glass of brandy, i had such high hopes😳...then ok Geet drank it...so my focus shifted to geet...but Alas! she told a fairy tale and went to sleep, that too without completing the tale😡...NOTHING HAPPENED!! the long night, their proximity, an intoxicated wife and no one took advantage of it😕

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

OMG that was brilliant! :O So eagerly waiting for part 2 .. hayeee this is the kind of tension he should feel later on in the show too .. .although he knows she married to him .. but this was amazing!

Z

now he knows she is married to him...but as long as he hasn't accepted her as his wife...it can still happen...the conflict b/w what he wnts nd what he desires
Nice one,do cont add me to ur pm list plz
too good...he cant overcome his feelings however forbidden they are...
wonderful ...it is really a brilliant work...
please continue soon...