Phulwa

WU 9th august-Chapter 2:1st mission of phulwa-

joyo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bwani take phulwa and babu to their hideout where they meet a new lady dacoit (shikha).who encourage phulwa to take path to her own way.phulwa changed herself removed all jwellery and ask bwani if she is eligable to hold gun.phulwa pick up gun and revenge in her eyes.

10 years later.
A village parents upset that they selling their daughter for money.the mother want help and only phulwa can help.she goes to a tree where a mandir she put a red flag and goes away.a massanger take the flag and pass it to another and ask to give it to phulwa. A jeep came a thakur (chote thakur might be) came down and ask that father to bring daughter.thakur takes girl into jeep and goes away. Massanger takes flag to hideout where bwani sitting bwani calls phulwa.a young girl jumps from tree seeing red flag and runs with forces of dacoits. They Runs thru lush jungle following the jeep. Forces stop in a ghat. As their mud pond in front. One men ask the girl how can they progress. The jeep drowned in pond thakur take the girl. The dacoit girl jumps into pond.   Swims in front of thakur.thakur ask who is she the girl clean her face and revealed herself as phulwa (sragun).thakur shocked to see her.

PREVIEW- Thakur points gun at phulwa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They should have had that girl who played the lady docit  as the grown up Phulwa. SHe played htat same character in the othe colors show.  She is really good at that acting.
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ true,, y didn't they make Amba, Phulwa??
that when she is around,,,
but man,,, it felt like a different show,,,
I miss them both sooo much,,
every time I see Phulwa, I only think of Jannat and ANgad, but then, I have to remind myself that they no longer will play the roles,,, :(