Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hey All,

Well first episode was ok ... liked good and quick intro of the side and main lead ... they not only intro but also hinted that once up a time Kunal and Family was pretty rich and not now ...

First i was like Huh with KHNH BG tune , but then well lets see how it works on

Hmm for a change, Brothers are very adorable and caring towards each other ... nice Not K style thoughLOL

Love

J

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akramabsKevaKarna89LoveTVShowsSmritiKathamaggi.masalatiny15SandstoneHaHaHeHe-Huppshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Episode" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I agree.. I too liked d first episode.. d introduction was different n actors were good in their roles.. overall first episode was good to watch..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I agree with u about eps to be good. Begining and ending both were total filmy and my fav tune of kal ho na ho in BG made it worth watching . I felt sorry for samir was being beaten badly by those stern policemen. Eps was completely unpredictable. I had not even imagined that it would start like ds or end like ds . Gal was so cute and she confused me a lot. I thought that she loves kunal and having feelings for him but she rather loves his brother .

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
actually thats wat i kinda liked thank god it was not KUNAL warna it would have been really TYPICAL and nothing new na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hehehe, u said right.

maggi.masala

IF-Rockerz

maggi.masala

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
It was a good epi
Start is too good.
Hope to see some brilliant epis

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yet to catch the episode  I don't get colors will check out online

So how wud you rate first day first show ?

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
10/10

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.