Harry Potter

Fav HP Couple

Poll

Wats Ur Fave HP Couple?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Harry n Hermione ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ron and hermione , please . have to keep hermione away from my harry 😆
mumbai_masti thumbnail
no way misha....

harry n hermy rocks togather....
-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumbai_masti

no way misha....

harry n hermy rocks togather....

please , please don't do this to me . please keep hermione to ron only . please leave my harry alone 😭 pppplllleeeeeaaaasseeeeeee.......
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, Harry and Hermione rock.....I want Harry-Hermy but i see Ron-Hermy happen.....Harry-Hermy doesn't seem likely......( i do want to be proved wrong deep down 😉) IMO, the only girl suitable for Harry is Hermy...But it seems Ronie and hermy like each other that way.Plus, Harry has always thought of Hermy as a friend..........
mumbai_masti thumbnail
so coast for Misha is clear.....

congrats misha
KK_lassi thumbnail
Coast is clear to us From Hermoinee... And we do yet have to decide the Harry- ____ pair! But, I think Ron and Hermoinee Do well with each other...and Harry will do well with me!!(umm..no offence here..its just pouring out of me!) . Taking the practical limitations of us here not being the desired pair, i think Harry Should end with Ginny. Ginny is second copy of Hermoinee, and they(ginny- hermy) too jell with each other well. Ofcourse, Ginny too had a crush on Harry, which i am sure isnt forgotten...maybe she is being practical with the present situation..of Harry , not being much happy or interested in it.
PixieDust91 thumbnail
I can give u alot of H/Hr proof if u want me 2. It all makes sense. If u wanna c it..go 2 http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?s=009d08bce3bd58b365e9ea85 21e8f828&showtopic=13888
-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumbai_masti

so coast for Misha is clear.....

congrats misha

yipppeee!!! thanx 😆
II&HP fan thumbnail

R/HR, ofcourse!!😆 Oh c'mon! Ron and Hermione are made for each other....It is gonna happen ..its there in the books.