Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

*~Parichay Creations Corner~*| MOD NOTE p.139, 141 (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 150

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Hey sonia I really liked your all siggies and avis esp the recent ones but I am unable to watch your one of the avis "KC smile/laugh" .

"Thodi time leti hu par comment hamesha karti hu boss as teri creation ki itni badi wali fan jo hu "Tongue  

I liked all the creations guys.You all are really talented.Feel beautiful while visiting here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinarpmenonawesumsonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Parichay Creations Corner~*| MOD NOTE p.139, 141 (Page 141)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Kunal Siddhi - 6th November

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharesinal_saami-Swetha--apoorvasarabica_Neetu_lovergirlalina--AiSha--karthi173rpmenon-Hima-eshi.nlfansushstuti123-Rojaa-awesumsonia-suhani-shweta_r-dear10-

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Fivr,I am really sorry for making this comment,but I just HAD to,but won't,in future.

But,I just had to say at least once that you guys are so fantastically talented,and you increase the beauty of Sinal with these wonderful creations,and captions.Hats off to each of you,I truly appreciate your efforts and I enjoy visiting this thread at least twice a day.

Thank you all so much!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowlovergirlalinaawesumsoniashweta_r

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Guys, one or two comments if needed are allowed. But the regular chatting and the "thank you" "love it" posts that were being made for every creation is what we are trying to cut back on. If you are given a gift in this thread or if you are posting here to collectively appreciate the effort for the first time then we can let it slide because that much is allowed. But if every time someone posts a creation here, we have multiple members quoting the creation post and saying "nice work", "really pretty" and stuff like that - THAT can be avoided and that is not allowed.

So just to clarify, this is NOT a no comments thread - you can still comment in here if needed. But please make sure that your comments are absolutely necessary i.e. about a query regarding a creation, a request or something equivalent. The daily spamming/chatting for each individual creations posts is something that will not be allowed.

I hope this clarifies some of the questions. Please feel free to PM me if there are any more questions regarding the same. Smile

Regards,
PNZKSK Dev. Team

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-DeepShadow--AiSha--Malarkodikarthi173rpmenon-Rojaa-awesumsonia-suhani-shweta_rpsychobaiko.AkkiHP

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
awesome work nidhi sona Heart

riya was eagerly waitin from ur side Embarrassed awesome work like always Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowkarthi173awesumsoniapsychobaiko.

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
mADE 2 avIS ThiS TyM

FEEL FREE TO USE 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal_saami-Swetha-_Neetu_-apoorvasmanju_sinallovergirlalinaMalarkodi--AiSha--karthi173rpmenon-Hima-sindhu_v-suhani-shweta_r--Udhay--

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
KC Slapping Richa AVI:

made this on suhani didi's request:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lovergirlalina--AiSha---Hima-TheBhai-suhani-psychobaiko.

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal_saami-Swetha-lovergirlalinaDeepShadow-Hima-rpmenonawesumsoniaRajashpsychobaiko.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top