Made 5 Sinal AVIs (frm 6th Nov epi)

the LAST  AVIs  Asha's( Rajash) bday Gift 

Feel free to use:

mindblowing avis darling..🤗u r really awesome
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sonu dear Awesome siggies n awesome Avi..👏👏👏
Wow isse accha b'day gift toh ho hi nahin saktaaa koi...really ..m so happy n so touched yaara..😃
By best B'day with Sinal n all of u...😳😳

_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey sonia I really liked your all siggies and avis esp the recent ones but I am unable to watch your one of the avis "KC smile/laugh" .

"Thodi time leti hu par comment hamesha karti hu boss as teri creation ki itni badi wali fan jo hu "😛  

I liked all the creations guys.You all are really talented.Feel beautiful while visiting here.
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunal Siddhi - 6th November

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fivr,I am really sorry for making this comment,but I just HAD to,but won't,in future.

But,I just had to say at least once that you guys are so fantastically talented,and you increase the beauty of Sinal with these wonderful creations,and captions.Hats off to each of you,I truly appreciate your efforts and I enjoy visiting this thread at least twice a day.

Thank you all so much!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, one or two comments if needed are allowed. But the regular chatting and the "thank you" "love it" posts that were being made for every creation is what we are trying to cut back on. If you are given a gift in this thread or if you are posting here to collectively appreciate the effort for the first time then we can let it slide because that much is allowed. But if every time someone posts a creation here, we have multiple members quoting the creation post and saying "nice work", "really pretty" and stuff like that - THAT can be avoided and that is not allowed.

So just to clarify, this is NOT a no comments thread - you can still comment in here if needed. But please make sure that your comments are absolutely necessary i.e. about a query regarding a creation, a request or something equivalent. The daily spamming/chatting for each individual creations posts is something that will not be allowed.

I hope this clarifies some of the questions. Please feel free to PM me if there are any more questions regarding the same. 😊

Regards,
PNZKSK Dev. Team

--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome work nidhi sona ❤️

riya was eagerly waitin from ur side 😳 awesome work like always ❤️

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mADE 2 avIS ThiS TyM

FEEL FREE TO USE