*~Parichay Help Desk ~* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 64

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Question regarding Oct 19th Episode:- Why does Kunal ask Siddhi if she has hurt herself again? Did she hurt herself in some previous episode???

I dont think so or may be i dont rememeber...But i think he was just showing his concern..That she is fine or anythng happend..And may be his mean was that she is alredy Hurt by so many thngs in her life till now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Parichay Help Desk ~* (Page 8)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Question regarding Oct 19th Episode:- Why does Kunal ask Siddhi if she has hurt herself again? Did she hurt herself in some previous episode???

may be he was referring to the bus incident where siddhi slips(n kunal helps her from falling) while getting down the bus and starts limping.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi..RajvirNandini.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

may be he was referring to the bus incident where siddhi slips(n kunal helps her from falling) while getting down the bus and starts limping.
exactly he means that bus incident onlyBig smile

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
HERE IS MY FB PROFILE ...M JUST TRING TO PROMOTE PNZKSK...PL JOIN ME OVER HERE
www.facebook.com/nidhi.sinal

Edited by rimaan - 23 October 2011 at 11:40am

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
can someone tell me what's going on the show please 

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .natasha

can someone tell me what's going on the show please 
hi natz where did you disappear?Tongue

did you watch sinal mrg?

sinal get married for sake of veena and anand's last wish.richa tries to create a scene in their mrg but kunal confronts her and send her away.later richa comes to know of sinal's mrgbeing a compromise,so she comes to chopras house along with thakral and offers kunal his own law firm,secure life etc if he divorces siddhi n marries her.kunal insults them.siddhi asks her fil permission for rejoining thakral's firm,after hesitation he agrees but kunal asks her not to go there as she'll be insulted.as usual thakral removes siddhi from her job.gaurav confronts kunal that simply marrying isn't ok,he should be responsible.

so both sinal go in search of job to the same law firm.siddhi gets job but kunal doesn't.she rejects her job n suggests kunal's name for the job.lots of sinal's scenes in btw and during one such scene richa sees sinal together and gets frustrated.she sends msg to siddhi to meet her urgently.kunal sees the msg.richa offers job n promotion to siddhi.kunal tells that he knew she can stoop to any level.richa blames kunal for anand's death and later says its just accident n he should stop blaming himself for that.

kunal tells the same to siddhi that he should have been in anand's place during the blast.siddhi comforts him that anand wouldn't like his words.kunal asks her not to join richa as they can go to any extent to ruin them.karvachauth comes n kunal asks her not to keep fast as theirs is only namesake relation.but siddhi forced by family keeps fast.kunal joins his new job.siddhi receives court notice in name of raj chopra.

sinal mrg is on 7th october n sinal cute scenes start from 12th october i think(you have to watch themWinkLOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25Sandstone.RajvirNandini.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
whom should we ask to provide us with parichay on the sets IF/buzz videos and interviews of sammy n keertiConfused like the ones present in IF video section

Edited by -sahasra- - 24 October 2011 at 5:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
have there been any offscreen segments of parichay on sbs/sbb/u me tv? if so please can i have the links to them?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top