*~Parichay Help Desk ~* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 64

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaviarun

Please can any one tell which other shows has the girl playing sidhi has acted in?
parichay is keerti nagpure's debut hindi show.previously she made her debut in acting through marathi serial OLAKH on star pravahSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 28 December 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-arabicaneeme

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Parichay Help Desk ~* (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me what happened with Kunal's brother? i haven't read or watched the missed episodes yet but i watched today's episode and Kunal was saying something about his brother's death was because of Richa. how did he die? and how is Richa at fault?
i'm so sorry for annoying you all with my questions. its really sweet fo you guys to answer them. Thank you!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-arabica

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

can anyone tell me what happened with Kunal's brother? i haven't read or watched the missed episodes yet but i watched today's episode and Kunal was saying something about his brother's death was because of Richa. how did he die? and how is Richa at fault?
i'm so sorry for annoying you all with my questions. its really sweet fo you guys to answer them. Thank you!Hug
anand's mrg with siddhi n richa's mrg with some guy were on same day.first richa herself left kunal n agreed to marry the guy her dad chose for her but on the day of mrg she sends voice mail to kunal that if he didn't come n stop her mrg she'll commit suicide n he'll be made responsible for that.at that time kunal is in some puja n anand sees the msg n goes to meet richa to warn her to stay away from his brother's life n in btw becomes victim of bomb blast.so kunal blames richa for being the cause of anand's death(as anand wouldn't have gone out if she hadn't called n threaten abt her suicide) and richa blaming kunal

hope you got a rough idea,go through wu's you'll get clear pic of wat exactly happened.

Edited by -sahasra- - 28 February 2012 at 3:58pm

arabicaasenaneeme

kaviarun

kaviarun

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by kaviarun

Please can any one tell which other shows has the girl playing sidhi has acted in?
parichay is keerti nagpure's debut hindi show.previously she made her debut in acting through marathi serial OLAKH on star pravahSmile
thank you so much for the quick responseSmile

arabica-sahasra-neeme

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asena

anand's mrg with siddhi n richa's mrg with some guy were on same day.first richa herself left kunal n agreed to marry the guy her dad chose for her but on the day of mrg she sends voice mail to kunal that if he didn't come n stop her mrg she'll commit suicide n he'll be made responsible for that.at that time kunal is in some puja n anand sees the msg n goes to meet richa to warn her to stay away from his brother's life n in btw becomes victim of bomb blast.so kunal blames richa for being the cause of anand's death(as anand wouldn't have gone out if she hadn't called n threaten abt her suicide) and richa blaming kunal

hope you got a rough idea,go through wu's you'll get clear pic of wat exactly happened.

thanks so much yea i will start reading the updates now and will try to watch the episodes this weekendTongue
i'm liking this show a lot and especially kunal and seedhi's bg musicEmbarrassed what is the nickname given to them btw?

arabica-sahasra-neeme

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@asena SiNal is the jodi name for kunal n siddhi.Smile

do watch all epi n enjoy.start being active in parichay forum sharing your views n opinions
Big smile

Edited by -sahasra- - 23 April 2012 at 6:48pm

arabicaasenaneeme

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

@asena SiNal is the jodi name for kunal n siddhi.Smile

do watch all epi n enjoy.start being active in parichay forum sharing your views n opinions
Big smile

once i get my laptop back i'll watch but for the mean time i am reading the written updatesSmile

arabica-sahasra-neeme

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Question regarding Oct 19th Episode:- Why does Kunal ask Siddhi if she has hurt herself again? Did she hurt herself in some previous episode???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top