*~Parichay Help Desk ~* (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 64

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Can anyone tell me the music played in this video around 2.42 is also played in Parichay na? So can anyone provide me a YT link of the scene where the full music is played without any dialogues in between..

www.india-forums.com/tv-show/521/pavitra-rishta/video/231816-pavitra-rishta-watch-full-episode-890-of-12th-october-2012.htm

Thanks in advance. Will be grateful if anyone helps me and provide the link.
jsut gimme 5 mins..i'l do it nw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nas2k12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Parichay Help Desk ~* (Page 57)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Can anyone tell me the music played in this video around 2.42 is also played in Parichay na? So can anyone provide me a YT link of the scene where the full music is played without any dialogues in between..

www.india-forums.com/tv-show/521/pavitra-rishta/video/231816-pavitra-rishta-watch-full-episode-890-of-12th-october-2012.htm

Thanks in advance. Will be grateful if anyone helps me and provide the link.
jsut gimme 5 mins..i'l do it nw

Hey dear...here's d link to the song which ive ripped frm the scenes:

n ya if u need any other help reg Bg scores..tehn post ur req in this thread:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nas2k12Guggu_Minty

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Omg.. Thank you so much for the direct mp3 link.. That was really very helpful..

Thanks again..

Just want to ask the song is a BT made only?? Or it is used from any film..? The song is awesome. Hope to get full song someday..

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Omg.. Thank you so much for the direct mp3 link.. That was really very helpful..

Thanks again..

Just want to ask the song is a BT made only?? Or it is used from any film..? The song is awesome. Hope to get full song someday..
yaa i think its a BT made tune...cz i heard it in BALH too last week

Guggu_Minty

tina2mina

tina2mina

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Hi people... SmileI am new in this forum. I have been watching Parichay for quite a long time now. A big fan of Kunal-Siddhi's nok jhok. HeartI like this show (liking it again now after a little hiatus) but when stupid track starts in any show, I quit watching it until it catches my interest again. So, I had stopped watching it when all the court fiasco happened few months back and seperated Kunal & Siddhi.Dead So, the main reason for creating this topic is I don't really know what actually happened with the TWINS. Usually for hindi series, one does not really need to follow a show consistently. You just watch a few episodes and you can pick up the whole past history of the show. However, I am confused here regarding;

a.) Is Siddhi aware of the fact that she had TWINS and Richa took one of the boys for Kunal?

b.) If a.) was the situation then why does that Abhay guy claim that Anand is his son? ( in one of the episodes recently I heard him mention something like Siddhi has helped Abhay in raising his son?!?)

c.) What is (sorry, don't know her character's name) Aruna Irani's role in this whole Twins deal and her being in the jail with Siddhi?

In short, what was the actual deal between Siddhi and that Richa and what has actually happened?

PS:I apologize for creating this topic for if it has created any problem for anyone, bothered anyone, or if I am violating any rules or something. I know I can just watch the episodes during that track, but I don't have the heart to do so.Confused So, thank you in advance to anyone who explains these queries in short.Smile

cooldipika

Goldie

cooldipika

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Tina ..all the querries relating to the show must be posted in helpdesk ..but since you have already posted a topic ..so leave it ..but from next time plz post all the questions in help desk..

coming to ur post ..
siddhi had  signed a deal with richa 9 years back ..dat she is ready to leave/divorce kunal ..and in return richa should get kunal freed from jail ..
nd as a part of the deal , siddhi pretend to act bad in front of the chopras ..
so in short everyone starts hating siddhi ..nd kunal is buried from all charges ..nd siddhi is the one to land up in jail ..

in jail siddhi gave birth to twins..
but richa stole one kid
siddhi knows she delivered twins ..but sulekha (aruna irani )lied to her dan her first baby was still born ..
so siddhi still doesnt know dat her first child is with kunal..

abhay , he lost his wife nd family ..nd since siddhi asked sulekha to take care of her second son ...so he was staying with diwans since he was a baby
nd abhay treats him like his own son ...though now anand knows he isnt his real dad ..
sulekha met siddhi in jail , took care of her during her pregnancy ..she was supoosed to be siddhi 'sGod mother i guess ..

hope it helps you now..

Edited by cooldipika - 13 October 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minarima31

tina2mina

tina2mina

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@cooldipika Thank you very much. I really appreciate. And sorry, didn't know about the help desk option earlier. But thanks again for the details.

cooldipika

naz1312

Groupbie

naz1312

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Is there a written update of Friday 12 th October 12
Pls post a written update ASAP .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top