Sensational South

~sensational south gossip corner~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Apparently Yuvan is set to tie the knots to his girl friend, Dr. Shilpa on September 1st, in a very private ceremony (with just family and close friends).

Yuvan to tie the knot on September 1?
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, August 24, 2011]

Wedding bells are set to ring aloud once again at maestro Ilayaraja's home. For the Isaignani's younger son Yuvan Shankar Raja, who is a popular music composer, will the tie the knot to girlfriend Dr Shilpa on September 1.

The wedding will take place on the auspicious Vinayaka Chathurthi day at the Lord Venkateswara Temple in Tirumala. "A reception will be held the next day at a star hotel in Anna Salai in Chennai," say sources.

"Yuvan, who divorced wife Sujaya a few years back, later became close to Shilpa, who is a doctor. Elders in both the families have approved their relationship by giving consent to the wedding", add sources.

It is said that the wedding will be a private affair with only family members attending it, as Yuvan's friends and colleagues would be invited to the reception. Meanwhile, Yuvan is riding high on success waves, thanks to the record sales of 'Mankatha' music albums.

Here is another update on it:

Edited by MP_Radha - 27 August 2011 at 1:14pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~sensational south gossip corner~ (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Of late there had been more than one controversy surrounding Silambarasan aka STR. Firstly, it was an issue on him and Bharath with reports claiming Bharath was unhappy with 'Vaanam' and now the Jiiva issue where the actor reportedly expressed in a press meet that Simbu backstabs and that the duo aren't friends.IG tells you what happened...

When a media house quizzed Jiiva and asked him of what actually went wrong, this is what he had to say: "I would say that this issue arrived out of nothing. In a recent press meet, someone quizzed me if Simbu and I were friends. I told them a no. Then there were various questions shot at me about Simbu. So I told them that, I can trust Simbu, he fights facing someone on the face, but we should be careful with those who behave like our friends and backstab. Just like how Tom Cruise is not my friend, even Simbu is not, doesn't mean we share enmity or that we dislike each other".

Jiiva expressed that he was thoroughly 'misquoted' and he had nothing against Simbu.

Watch this as Simbu's 'Vaanam' co-star expresses that he was upset with the promotions of the film as they had more prominence on Simbu's character, although the film is a multi-starrer, and that he has nothing against Simbu.

With both the stars having cleared the air on the controversies surrounding Simbu, looks like two issues that made headlines in many tabloids have come to an end, and on a good note.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/70198.html

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 28 August 2011 at 3:19am

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Madhavan is Thirumoorthy

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/70214.html

It is no more a secret that Madhavan is playing a honest police officer and a doting elder brother of Arya in 'Vettai', a film directed by 'commercial expert' Lingusamy.

The name of his character in the film is Thirumoorthy. "A man with principles, he wants to serve the department and the society with utmost sincerity. But what happens when hurdles come in his way is the crux of the story," sources say.

Arya plays a carefree younger brother of Madhavan who later takes on an action avatar, sources say and add: "Sameera Reddy plays Madhavan's wife and Amala Paul as her sister."

"Arya falls in love with Amala at the very first sight and their romance scenes will be the highlight of the movie. Vettai is taking shape fast and would hit the screens soon," they further say.

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
happy married life  yuvan 

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Jiiva too is my friend: Jai

Jai was in the news recently after the 'Subramanyapuram' actor reportedly came down heavily on Jiiva for his comments against Silambarasan. However, Jai now says Jiiva would not take his words in wrong sense.

"I knew Simbu very well for the past 10 years and more and that's why I spoke about my good friend's character. But Jiiva too is my friend and I hope he doesn't take my remarks in wrong sense," he says.

Admitting that he took wrong decisions by accepting few films that didn't do well at the box-office, Jai says, "However, I am now choosy and careful. I think twice these days before signing on the dotted line."

Jai is currently acting with Simbu in 'Vettai Mannan'. His other project 'Engeyum Eppodhum', which happens to be the maiden production venture of A R Murugadoss, is ready for release.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/70451.html 

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Print this
E-mail this

Kamal's daughter to debut in Mani Ratnam's next?
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, August 31, 2011]

If you're wondering if we are referring to Shruti Haasan, then you haven't got it right.

Kollywood grapevine is abuzz that Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan's second daughter, Akshara will make her debut as an actress in Tamil cinema through Mani Ratnam's next. As earlier reported Karthik's son will make a debut as well through this film and Mani has Akshara as that perfect face for this yet-to-be-titled venture.

Akshara, who has been working as an assistant director to Rahul Dholakia, a renowned Bollywood director, it seems has always been keen in learning the nuances of filmmaking. And Mani Ratnam seems to have convinced her to don the greasepaint.

Just a couple of days back reports where out that Mani Ratnam and Ajith were on talks for a project, looks like that has been put on hold.

An official announcement on the other cast and crew of this film will be out soon.

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Priyanka to grace Mollywood screens?

Of late birdies share that Bollywood's beauty Priyanka Chopra will soon step into the screens of our God's Own Country.

It is said that the Desi Gal of B-town has been approached for the remake of classic hit movie 'Rajavinte Makan' which stars superstars Mohanlal and Suresh Gopi in the lead.

Birdies revealed that if Piggy Chops gives her nod for the project then she will be playing the lawyer's character played by Ambika in the original. Earlier Vidya Balan and Asin were considered for the role.

Released in 1986, 'Rajavinte Makan' in fact is loosely based on Sidney Sheldon's bestseller 'Rage Of Angels'.

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Lal, again with Joshy
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, August 31, 2011]

After getting his new movie 'Sevenes' to theatres for this festival season, senior director joshy will start his preproduction work of the new movie with Mohanlal as the hero. This untitled project will be produced by Milan Jaleel whose new movie 'Ulakam Chuttum Valiban' will be on screens, this Onam.

Joshy's new flick will be scripted by Sachi of Sachi-Sethu duo,who had earlier been with the master director earlier for 'Robinhood'.

Meanwhile, 'Sevenes' featuring a bunch of youngsters will be on theatres in a couple of days.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top