Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 3:04am | IP Logged

What you think prostitution should be legalized or its illegal??

what am thinking is it should be legalized,as job Prostitution is one of world's oldest profession.If the helpless young women choose to live by their own will, why the govt. is interfering in their private life? Make it legal and control it for better society. Laws can prevent underage girls being victimized. I think it should better legalize it and make it free with medical facilities to check spread venereal diseases.Embarrassed 

need  views and comments about good and bad things about the effect of prostituion and society.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prostitution is LEGAL or ILLEGAL??" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SooSweet-

Goldie

-SooSweet-

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hope you r not aware of red light areas in Bombay which are been legally authorized..

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavith_2305

Hope you r not aware of red light areas in Bombay which are been legally authorized..

sorry yaar  no idea .........Big smile.....hmm????

Edited by Believe - 12 January 2006 at 3:41am

-SooSweet-

Goldie

-SooSweet-

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishesh

Kavitha, r u sure? abt this ...

Confused

Yes i am sure..

-SooSweet-

Goldie

-SooSweet-

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

sorry yaar  no idea .........Big smile.....hmm????

Thank God you deleted you post.atleast you have....

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Well.. i may not be aware abt these things, which as far as i know. It is illegal in India, don't know abt other countries. Confused

and as far as i know, Prostitution has destroyed many women's life, many are forced to do this. Ouch

agree with you many are forced to do and many start for fun and land in profesion

Willows

Willows

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Kavitha, r u sure? abt this ...

Confused

Yes i am sure..

Well kavita, i am from Mumbai and never ventured in such sinful things, but my knowledge states that it is illegal all across India including Mumbai.

replying to debate i believe because it is not legalized this sin is used as a money making tool by our corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and police alike, because it is illegal, money and all possible malpractices are used and done and there are many buyers for x, for i believe it sells more than anything else, though it is considered taboo, it is the basic instinct of every living being, leave alone human being.

Coming to debate legalizing will at least put an end to corruption. 

mad_cap

IF-Rockerz

mad_cap

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Before proceeding any further one should try to look at what this legalisation means.
What is legalisation of prostitution?
The women who are made to offer their bodily sex to the customers or who do it or wish to do it on their own will be enumerated and registered and issued permits/ licenses if they are found fit to practice prostitution. They will be allowed to practice prostitution only in certain specified areas. They will be checked medically to see if they have the STD or HIV. They will be treated as any other profession and hence will be expected to pay taxes to the government.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top