Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/1/2011 to 8/7/2011 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 30

kopal-abhiya

kopal-abhiya

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
congo visuSmileu both r best

love u ritwik u also doing a fab jobBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaim_Darling_crystalalena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/1/2011 to 8/7/2011 (Page 27)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
yeah ansah Rightly said truth is difficult to accept...that's why some ppl can't accept DD at top 4 WE GEETIAN,MAAEETIAN & GURTIANS BOTH DD & GC ARE EQUAL but  why some i repeat some ppl hate DD 4 no reason just bcoz thier fav 1 is'nt at top Lol...i think  all actors & actresses do hard work n  we should respect them 4 their hard work 
whether they are our fav or not we can praise our fav 1 but we don't have the right to insult any other actor or actress...but some ppl don't do that...

coming to mids all celebs have mids inculding GC it's hard 4 me to say coz  both DD & GC are my most fav being a gurti fan i love them alooot  but it's the truth  why some ppl r saying just DD has mids all celebs including  GC all have mids even some 1 post list of mids which GC fan club has ... i'm sure now  Vijay sir is tired of explaining about mids i'm shock y some ppl can't get it at once & here is what vijay sir post in his last ranking post:

Hi All,

Last week we have been working on removing a lot of MIDs. We would be automating the system to identify and auto-remove MIDs.

We would again request members to post meaningful and relevant comments to that particular article / image / celebrity instead of posting the same comment everywhere. Such repetitive comments may lead to temporary ban or deactivation of account. We understand that all you want is to show your love and support for the actor but that can be done by being creative instead of being repetitive.

Coming week there will be a more sophisticated software to identify spam and MIDs.

Regards,
Vijay

n there are few only DD & only GC fans many of us are gurti fans like me who Love & support both DD & GC equal n i'm sure only DD fans like GC too & only GC fans like DD too then who those some ppl are ?????????? who hate DD i'm sure all knows that...those some ppl who hate DD 4 no reason i dont think they are only GC fan...hope u all knows what i mean don't get me wrong i have respect 4 thier fav 1 too but they not have the right to say anything wrong  about DD if some 1 say anything wrong about DD or GC i will not let go

hardtruth... coming to DD personal pictures WE GURTIANS/MAAEETIAN & GEETIANS LOVE THE WAY SHE IS...dd never said she is like geet shy & quite  DD always said i'm not at all like geet  

coming to dd who did not want the bump OMG such questions Lol ROFL now a days even a kid knows that there is something which is called rights...if an actor or actress isn't comfortable in something or in a sense of a movie or serial  they can refuse to do that if it's not mentioned in thier contract thats called rights not unprofessesnalims 

coming to miscarrage track then dear if you have FB account then go to geet FB & check it...it didn't happen bcoz of DD i agree that DD didn't want the bump but miscarrage track happen bcoz of fans & CVS coz they didn't want to see Dev's child & all that drama where dev feels his love for baby n all that drama like ekta kapoor's old serials & when they killed the baby d track become more interesting dat was what cvs want...

JanakiRaghunath who says DD fanclub has a lot of MIDs...her actual fans are less than Gurmeet's.  the ans: Really ...are u the admin of this forum ? or u have eagle eyes which can only see DD 's mids...

DMKJ_VB dear in ranking system they count weekly comment not total comment which they have this week DD has 275 comments & GC has 269 DD 's comment are more then GC...coming to  rati she is a great actress no doubts like her too u are tring to use rati fans lol they r very much mature they won't help u coz they know whatever u are saying doesn't have logic... but i must say that mashallahu u have  eagle eyes which has alil problems that's y u can see only DD has mids not GC & other celebs Lol be brave we are saying all celebs have mids but u  r saying DD has dd has lol 

the funniest part is dat there were 3 ppl who hate DD ROFL
anyways it looks that u hate Drashti & GHSP that's y u r  directly targeting DD gurbians i really like n respect gurbina but u have to respect gurti too n their fans i'm not saying all gurbinas r hating DD but these 3...

i don't want to hurt ur sentiments but u really hurt ours that's y i made this post othewise i think hurting any1 sentiment is a crime n i don't do that 
4 us geetians & gurtians DD & GC are best of the best they are equal but u guys are trying to saparate gurti n geetian if u like or dislike DD  it will not effect her possition & will not change our love 4 her  bcoz there are many many ppl who love her from core of their heart before saying those thing u guys should think the way u love ur fav 1 we love DD & GC more then that  we geetian never miss any episode of GHSP we never miss DD & GC 's interviews for us DD is the queen of telly wood & GC is the king that shows how much we love DD & GC & GHSP ...DD & GC aren't on top by their 1 or 2 fan they have huge fan follwing that's y they r at top they have such fan following bcoz of their brilliant n meritorious performances there r so many ppl who love both Drashti & gurmeet 
don't get me wrong  i don't believe in hurting anyone 's sentiment i'm requesting u not to say anything wrong about Drashti  hope i didn't hurt ur sentiments 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimchinky35RageOfAnAngel-acacia-LadyFlameitsmylifeboss_Darling_-Veritaserum-zaaratqutopia88-Saruu-Sandy-NazcrystalalenaSabmeratu.ibelieveinpink

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Luv u GC and DD.The queen and king of tellywood.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimchinky35RageOfAnAngel_Darling_itsmylifebossLadyFlamefaria86crystalalena

biwi-

IF-Rockerz

biwi-

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
love u visu...Big smile

and beautiful trio.suku,vahbz   n priya..u guys roxClap

Edited by kiaravivian - 11 August 2011 at 11:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaim_Darling_crystalalena

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Warning to everyone:

Can we try to keep this thread clean from arguing/instigating/directly and indirectly attacking our fellow members? If you got any personal issue, solve it through PM sevice or contact any of the DT s rather than spamming here. 

With regards to the MID issue, I know many are upset but just last week many MIDs were removed from the system and still in the progress to detect other ways to remove them.  I am sure Vijay bhai will keep you all informed so until then please have patience.

Please refrain from personally attacking members/drag in actors personal life, come up with accusations against other members and instigate fights between fan groups.  

-IF Dev Team

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimchinky35BilliCat.-acacia-_Darling_itsmylifebossjyoti06zaaratq-Saruu-faria86.ayesha.pickachuibelieveinpink

chinky35

Goldie

chinky35

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Congrats to DD For Staying On Top Position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drashti Dhami wallpaper download from Dill Mill Gayye
Drashti Dhami
Drashti Dhami
Drashti Dhami in Geet
Drashti in Geet
drashti
Drashti Dhami wallpapers download from Geet
dmg

Thanks Gurti fans for keep GC and DD on top :D

Edited by 353535 - 11 August 2011 at 5:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaim_Darling_itsmylifebossfaria86crystalalenaibelieveinpink

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Warning to everyone:

Can we try to keep this thread clean from arguing/instigating/directly and indirectly attacking our fellow members? If you got any personal issue, solve it through PM sevice or contact any of the DT s rather than spamming here. 

With regards to the MID issue, I know many are upset but just last week many MIDs were removed from the system and still in the progress to detect other ways to remove them.  I am sure Vijay bhai will keep you all informed so until then please have patience.

Please refrain from personally attacking members/drag in actors personal life, come up with accusations against other members and instigate fights between fan groups.  

-IF Dev Team

Thank YOU Aahaana for this warning... this is all what I wanted... to end this war... ashamed that its between gc and dd when they both are one, belonging to same show... its upsetting... thank you for putting a stop to this problem... i hope everyone takes this warning serious and STOP bashing the actors... THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, and ON BEHALF of my gurtians/maaneetians sorry for all the trouble...Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaim_Darling_crystalalena-Saruu-faria86pickachu

sonisaim

sonisaim

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Luv u Maneet ,abhiya and priya.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyFlameitsmylifeboss_Darling_Sandy-NazcrystalalenaAishMinozfaria86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top