Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/1/2011 to 8/7/2011 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 30

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hardtruth - We would love if you came up with ur real ID...lol how hilarious is that u complain about MIDs...hypocracy at it's best...

Poor you...u have to make a MID to put through ur thoughts...

Edited by ansah - 10 August 2011 at 10:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryBlushsana_sugarbunLadyFlame_Darling_faria86utopia88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/1/2011 to 8/7/2011 (Page 25)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Game_Changer

IF-Sizzlerz

Game_Changer

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
zooom zooom zooom ROFL ROFL
Ghjjfssdv jdsvbhyff sr hdh dvgefh wsfjjmhe LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryBlush_Darling_faria86

biwi-

IF-Rockerz

biwi-

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
love u visu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardtruth

Originally posted by GurtiRocks2012

Originally posted by drashsree100

[QUOTE=GurtiRocks2012]@UTOPIA
Whether she is on NUMBER 1 OR NUMBER 5 does not matter becos she will always RULE in this industry. She is very professional, beautiful, extremely talented, she knows how to handle the media professionally. 

She know how to keep her personal life personal instead of flaunting. God bless her.
She knows how to keep her personal life personal instead of flaunting. LOL
Really?I've seen some her pix of her personal life.That shows how personal she is.ROFL
She is so scared of her truth coming out to the public thats why she keeps it personal perhaps.LOL
Anyways seems you are again feeling insecure here.WinkYou made me laugh a lot by saying she is professional.Thats why Baby Bump could not be shown in her current show.LOL
She knows how to handle media?LOLJoke of the century.Tongue

@ rather than semi-clad photoshoots , promoting cheap photographers & making a Mickey out of their life by showing the nitty -griity of one's personal life .

Insecure !?! Stern Smile u talking to us !!! ROFL

Just like vacations were taken @ random ,scripts were changed due to absence similarly Drashti took Advantage o\f her Star Power  . Good !!! I'm proud of her . Enough of being taken for Granted . Had I been in her shoes Would have left the show Long Back would have let it Sink !!!  

Yup , she does know how to handle the media !!! You see actors Amitabh & SRK ; they speak of their work & if asked about their personal life , they do it in brief rather than chanting hymns in every interview .

Coz that's why it is termed "Personal Life" or "Private Life" . Open up the Dictionary for the Literary Meaning of it !!

DD Fans: Seriously why do you even bother to answer these idiots? Its better post your thought and forget about it. We love DD and respect her so why even bother replying back to these ppl. Chhado inlogo ko. Inke paas hai nahi na kuch bolne ko uske bare mai tabhi sab ke sab envious hai. PLEASE DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY THEM BACK. They do not deserve it.
least she still goes back to her mother , follows the dictum of the society ; does Decent work ROFL
Seems u r her PR who knws what exactly she does after her suit.LOL
Decent work made me luagh a lot.Thanks for such a wholesome entertainment.WinkI dun knw who u r but u need to see the literary meaning of words coz u sound plain stupid by saying all those.ROFL
Star Power again made me laugh...thanks again...LOL
BTW whom u r refering by that semi clad photosuit?Confused
Coz I've seen the one u said as decent in those gaudy dresses.DeadAnd envious abt whom?LOLItne bhi bure din nahin hain mere...LOL
And if you obey your own words then please dun reply...LOL
And i dunno hu u r but u need to come back wid ur real IDTongue
AND Without DD,GHSP Would Never Be The Same And The Thousands Of fans know Her work is decent,we dont need you telling usBig smile

Semi Clad Photoshoot,Huh U dont knowDen I Aint telling But Plss Explain Which Gaudy Dresses? All Her Dresses Have Been High Necked,Not revealing,Yes short But Which Actress Wears Knee Long dresses In This Century? Heck,Ya Got A Body,Flaunt ItLOL

RageOfAnAngel_Darling_itsmylifeboss-Veritaserum-utopia88faria86

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Sum1 Gimme Wassup Link Cos Wen I Checked DD WAsnt taggedErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel_Darling_

sana_sugarbun

IF-Dazzler

sana_sugarbun

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GurtiRocks2012

Originally posted by drashsree100

[QUOTE=GurtiRocks2012]@UTOPIA
Whether she is on NUMBER 1 OR NUMBER 5 does not matter becos she will always RULE in this industry. She is very professional, beautiful, extremely talented, she knows how to handle the media professionally. 

She know how to keep her personal life personal instead of flaunting. God bless her.
She knows how to keep her personal life personal instead of flaunting. LOL
Really?I've seen some her pix of her personal life.That shows how personal she is.ROFL
She is so scared of her truth coming out to the public thats why she keeps it personal perhaps.LOL
Anyways seems you are again feeling insecure here.WinkYou made me laugh a lot by saying she is professional.Thats why Baby Bump could not be shown in her current show.LOL
She knows how to handle media?LOLJoke of the century.Tongue

@ rather than semi-clad photoshoots , promoting cheap photographers & making a Mickey out of their life by showing the nitty -griity of one's personal life .

Insecure !?! Stern Smile u talking to us !!! ROFL

Just like vacations were taken @ random ,scripts were changed due to absence similarly Drashti took Advantage o\f her Star Power  . Good !!! I'm proud of her . Enough of being taken for Granted . Had I been in her shoes Would have left the show Long Back would have let it Sink !!!  

Yup , she does know how to handle the media !!! You see actors Amitabh & SRK ; they speak of their work & if asked about their personal life , they do it in brief rather than chanting hymns in every interview .

Coz that's why it is termed "Personal Life" or "Private Life" . Open up the Dictionary for the Literary Meaning of it !!

DD Fans: Seriously why do you even bother to answer these idiots? Its better post your thought and forget about it. We love DD and respect her so why even bother replying back to these ppl. Chhado inlogo ko. Inke paas hai nahi na kuch bolne ko uske bare mai tabhi sab ke sab envious hai. PLEASE DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY THEM BACK. They do not deserve it.
least she still goes back to her mother , follows the dictum of the society ; does Decent work ROFL
Seems u r her PR who knws what exactly she does after her suit.LOL
Decent work made me luagh a lot.Thanks for such a wholesome entertainment.WinkI dun knw who u r but u need to see the literary meaning of words coz u sound plain stupid by saying all those.ROFL
Star Power again made me laugh...thanks again...LOL
BTW whom u r refering by that semi clad photosuit?Confused
Coz I've seen the one u said as decent in those gaudy dresses.DeadAnd envious abt whom?LOLItne bhi bure din nahin hain mere...LOL
And if you obey your own words then please dun reply...LOL

well...why dont you come up with your real ID and fight like a man????Coward creep!!!

CherryBlushRageOfAnAngel_Darling_Game_Changercrystalalenautopia88

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Sum1 Gimme Wassup Link Cos Wen I Checked DD WAsnt taggedErmm

here ..in the end she comes. 

CherryBlushsana_sugarbunRageOfAnAngelfaria86utopia88Game_Changer

RageOfAnAngel

IF-Dazzler

RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Leave it Sana & cutie . I was posting thinking am addressing  a literate !!Ermm
Anyways , chodo; The Idle brain is a devil's workshop . Big smile

We all saw it today haina !!!

Good Luck to u guys !!! Lage raho !!You guys are after Drashti ; once the very classy pics of certain someone comes up in the gallery or event photos ... ache se unpar comment karna . Btw why don't u uploads the pics am talking about ???
They very much exist !!!! Or should I help u ???

Devise more methods to cause Drashtis dip ; but unfortunately the world is not blind unlike you  . So keep cribbing !! All the Best !!

The day u decide about showing & displaying those "classy" pics in public forum lemme know . Then how can i forget that "classy film of south she did !!! Day Dreaming"

Edited by drashsree100 - 10 August 2011 at 11:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryBlushsana_sugarbun_Darling_itsmylifeboss-Veritaserum-utopia88Sandy-NazGame_Changercrystalalenafaria86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top