Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/1/2011 to 8/7/2011 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 30

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

I don get why we have to fight for the celebs all the time...mr vijay if u ever come to this page, I hope now u understand why I have requested u earlier to scrap off this ranking.. It seem like u enjoying all this fights.. For everyone's sake, pls do get rid of it.. and today I truly salute fans of other stars who don fight with each other unlike gc fans and dd fans...I'm ashamed as a Gurti fan my own people are fighting with each other here... pls accept my request vijay.. And to maaneet/Gurti/gc/dd fans pls stop your war... you are disgracing yourself infront of other fans... No wonder others always term us bashers...

I AGREE 100%!ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunRageOfAnAngel_Darling_zaaratq

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/1/2011 to 8/7/2011 (Page 21)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana_sugarbun

IF-Dazzler

sana_sugarbun

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
agree with you zaara..seriously i have never seen fans fighting b/w the leads in their own show. Y making fun of yourself infront of all the others????ConfusedIm sure other forum members might be laughing tht how come this jodi  got the best award when their fans are fighting among themselvesDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

humerousRageOfAnAngel_Darling_faria86zaaratqibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Guys can we stop!!! Please, let's just stop! It's not the first time this is happening...when another celeb that's not your fav is number 1 is happens...everyone fan goes through the same thing! GC had a problem when he dethroned KSG, Rati had the same problem too, and now DD! So let's just stop fighting and appreciate the rankings!Party

At least Maneet/Gurti are 1-2! We worked hard so YAY!!! Besides, ppl can say what they want: Freedom of SPEECH! But let's be respectful and if someone passes a rude remark let's stop stoop to that level...DD and GC def wouldn't! So it's ok! If everyone is questioning MID...it's okay b/c everyone in the top 15 maybe 20 has some MID...so it's be fair to get rid of them all! Koi problem nahin...and then when DD is still 1...I hope to see ppl that are so uptight...relax a bit, and say a gracious congratz! Let's take a breather...all will be fine!Big smile

Just chill chill, Just chill!Dancing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

humeroussana_sugarbunRageOfAnAngel_Darling_faria86zaaratq-Saruu-

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

agree with you zaara..seriously i have never seen fans fighting b/w the leads in their own show. Y making fun of yourself infront of all the others????ConfusedIm sure other forum members might be laughing tht how come this jodi  got the best award when their fans are fighting among themselvesDead

ROFL Agreed!

But you know what...there are more Maneetians and Gurtians than solo DDians and GCians...and all those people were happy and celebrated in like the 1st 7-8 pages...then BAM! All this started!Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunRageOfAnAngel_Darling_LadyFlamefaria86zaaratq-Saruu-

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=asradrashtifan]WELL SHE KNWS HOW TO HANDLE FAME UNLIK SUMONE WHO GOES ON FLAUNTIN HIS STUPID CHEAP GRADE STINTS IN DE MEDIA..U KNW GAL U NEED TO HV REALITY CHECK..V ALL KNW MORE ABT DD..N WHTEVER SHE NEEDS TO SAY SHE DOES N WHT NEEDS TO KEEP IT TO HERSELF SHE DOESKEEP IT TO HERSELF..ATLEAST SHE IS NO PDA EXPERT UNLIK SUMONE V ALL KNW N U ALL LOVE,...HW ABT A REALITY CHECK UP OR MUST I SAY MEDICAL SHECK UP..I CAN OFFER U FREE TREATMENT IN NIMHANS..I HV CONTACTS..N SWEETIE,...HW ABT LEAVIN DIS CONVERSATION BCOS U R CLEARLY LOSIN N I DNT THINK U R LIKIN IT MUCH...OUR GALIS SO PURE N CLEAR V DNT EVEN NEED ANY THIN ELS..BUT UR SUMONE IS SO UNCLEAR THT HE NEEDS SUM ONE TO DEFEND HIM ALL DE TIME,...HAIL DRASHTI V LOVE U N IGNORE CERTAIN MANIACS DEAR

Hey I agree with u ...but just realized that u r newbie and u are typing in capital laters...I didn't know too that they can report if they see capital laters...as it is against the IF...So fix it as soon as possible before those Gurminas report it because of their that agenda..so make it lower case please... 

Edited by cutiee1992 - 08 February 2012 at 6:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrockssana_sugarbunRageOfAnAngelfaria86zaaratq

AnamikaLuvsMaan

Groupbie

AnamikaLuvsMaan

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
LOVE YOU SOOO...MUCH GURMEET...HeartHeartHeart

Love you Gurmeet Hope to see you soon On TOP...on your deserving Position...

Edited by AnamikaLuvsMaan - 10 August 2011 at 6:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hetu - True I would really hope Vijay and team lookings into this MIDs and all those people will be relax...as now they are on nervous breakdown...

It always happens like this some fans who call themselves to be real fan came saying foul and spoil the mood for everyone...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunRageOfAnAngel_Darling_LadyFlamefaria86-Saruu-Sandy-Nazibelieveinpink

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
yahaaan main ghar ghar kheli should rank 1 cus they rock

Post Reply New Post

Go to top