Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I think we should let Karan handle the situation. If Ranchod comes back it means Karan is incapable of being a good husband to Abha.

No Ranchod please... Karan must solve this problem himself together with Abha.

CVs please do not bring Karan's character down anymore.  You "emasculated" him when you made him an invalid and brought Ranchod in... that is enough... we don't need Karan to be emasculated any further.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sb needs ranchod nw! (Page 2)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Ranchod coming back will be a plus and TRPs will definitely go back up. CVs are smart enough by now that they should realize no one likes seeing a fakewife. I can't wait till she is out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snh52YMGGK_favourite

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
No one likes seeing a fake husband too,,, but we were forced to endure a fake husband for Abha,,

Please no Ranchod... that will undermine Karan's character totally. 

Maybe that's is why i hardly ever watch YMGGK...i stopped it when they produced a fake husband for Abha... Once in a while i read the updates just to see if things have improved but i no longer watch the show. 

I know many viewers like the character of Ranchod and and I know Ranchod is the same actor as Karan but still going by the story Ranchod is Ranchod and Karan is Karan.  By bringing Ranchod back, it only proves that Karan is incapable of taking care of himself, his wife and his family.  That this is only possible with Ranchod.

This is not the Karan i knew in the early years..that Karan had guts, that Karan was cheeky, that Karan was cute...

No Ranchod...it should be KARAN ALL THE WAY...

YMGGK_favourite

IF-Dazzler

YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

I think we should let Karan handle the situation. If Ranchod comes back it means Karan is incapable of being a good husband to Abha.

No Ranchod please... Karan must solve this problem himself together with Abha.

CVs please do not bring Karan's character down anymore.  You "emasculated" him when you made him an invalid and brought Ranchod in... that is enough... we don't need Karan to be emasculated any further.

the audience will love to see Ranchod
what are you trying to imply that Karan's twin ... what you do not want to see him
well i know i want to because i miss him and he can help his brother and his parivaar ...

zeezee55 Thumbs Down

Post Reply New Post

Go to top