Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

monachweetie

monachweetie

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yes guys as we all knw that ranchod saved abha in karan's absence frm shelly and all..we also nw that priya is tryng to break the family n blame our cute karan..i thnk ranchod is the right person to deal with this vamp(we knw hw he dealed with shelly).and ths is d right time for hs cmeback.wat do u thnk guys?plz share ur thoughts...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfansnh52sur_aur_taalPremeerKashafghan33edabellashunu6-Jailbait-Shas3Garkhelsunkinara17Problem_ChildRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sb needs ranchod nw!" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarcha

IF-Sizzlerz

aarcha

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i've full faith in karan & abha...they'll sort out this issue...abha is there 2 deal with priyanka...but def it'll take some time ...aur vaise bhi, yeh show dhodi na rukthe...  
                              ranchod was there 2 support abha in karan's absence...now karan & abha r 2gether, toh hum ranchod ko kyun pareshan kar rahe ho?? let him fulfill his dream & enjoy his life without involving with the  convoluted ever lasting problems of SB & abharan  Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moveeeeAR_ArShiYMGGK_favouritehappygirl123Problem_Child

RachondTiwari

RachondTiwari

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I have faith in abha but karan always lets me down until he comes to his senses and does the right thing. on the other hand Ranchord Is always level headed even with a temper he solves the problems quickly and affectively

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snh52AR_ArShiPremeerKashafghan33GarkhelsunRajinilicious

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Ranchod is always a pleasure to watch...

but i guess this time Karan has to solve this issue all by himself with his Abha's support...this issue is related to his worthiness n his self-respect n false allegations against him that he himself has to remove...i would love to see that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi

RachondTiwari

RachondTiwari

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Jagu is in hospital why cant they remember rachond since he is an actor he should be making money and should be well off since i rememer karan saying in veer marrige that he was over sea's for a movie shooting. hmmm but once again the family forgets Rachond.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellaGarkhelsun

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ranchod is enough smart to solve the problems

snh52

sahil70

IF-Achieverz

sahil70

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

ranchod is enough smart to solve the problems

cvs dont want to solve anything but just create more

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
so many topics about Ranchod i have posted  just to bring him back...
Pls cvs do this favor for us bring him back..only from one jhatka from ranchod evrything will get back to normal.in SB..Only him can fight with Raj the nightmare and kas ke thappar to Koyal the nagin..LOL

snh52

Post Reply New Post

Go to top