Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 109

kitanithuy

kitanithuy

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika007

NOTE: I was planning to update KASH on 20th on the eve of  kitanithuy birthday..

First of all I wish her a very Happy Anniversary today..

But as I am going out of town tomorrow I will not be able to update on 20th instead I'll try to update either on 21st or 22nd.. it will be a short update but please bare as I am very very busy.. 

kitanithuy Di I am very very sorry i promised you but i couldn't able to keep it...

love you all

Mrinal...

hi Mrinal ,
Sorry for lating reply. thnx so much! I had a great 1 :D at the beach 4 2 days!!! I just came back! Waiting your update.  Thnx again Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 96)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

This update is specially for THUY DI 

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for being late... 

#28(a)   Hope our lives gets better

I didn't like her suggestion we both in different rooms but I had to accept it.

"Okay" I nodded with a pasted smile.

Which didn't go unnoticed to my eyes that it was fake and I smiled more widely because he didn't like me going out of this room and I made my way to the bathroom this time smiling.

She read me and I was embarrassed.

KASH this smile never leave her face.

She walked out of the bathroom in 15 minutes wrapped in blue transparent sari. Blue was one of my favourite colours and it really looked well on her, to be very frank she looks perfectly divine in anything she wore. Before my eyes betray me I turned to other side taking out my clothes for today.

I saw him turning away. How rude I thought to myself and made a face but I must not expect. As I thought this the realisation of my marriage to die away anytime hit me badly only to bring me in the senses when I heard bathroom door shut.

I came down to the kitchen. Our breakfast was usually done by house members and as there will not be anyone in the house and we both at kitchen the maids were given off's on weekdays and were told to come on the weekends for the next month definitely they were getting the full pay but we told them not to come in weekdays because we both will not be there for the whole day and we weren't sure about our meals. As I made parantha's in the kitchen fast I was also making arrangements of Pooja side by side. I had to run fast to the shoot's the overwhelming response to the show has brought much pressure on our entire team. I was doing my work so fast that a glass slipped from my hand and fell on the ground splashing water and crushing the glass into very thin pieces. I was unaware of the region covered by the glass pieces and I stepped on one of the piece making way for my blood to ooze out. My blood came out as though it was all waiting to come out. I was bleeding crazily but I didn't have time. I quickly collected the broken pieces arranged the table for Arjun's breakfast and then went to Pooja house with. It took me 10 minutes for the Pooja. I knew that I was supper late because of the blood coming out. Temporarily I had wrapped my wound with a thin strip of cloth which was lying at the corner of kitchen. I took my purse I had no time for breakfast I wrote a note

Dear

Breakfast is ready I am getting late. See you at night enjoy your work :)

Arohi

and kept on the breakfast table...

As I walked down I saw the breakfast table all ready. My wife is perfect in every sense I would never stop admiring her. She was worth it. Whatever she did never had any room for mistake. She was wonderful and for the first time since last so many days I accepted to myself that I am very happy to have her and for at least some days she belongs to me and only me. As I went to the breakfast table I saw a note and I smiled to myself at how smoothly my wife works without expecting anything. Each time I repeated the word WIFE in my mind I felt smug. I kept the note in my pocket and went sat down to have my breakfast within 5 minutes I was done even I was running late. As I made my way to kitchen I saw blood drops everywhere. What was it? I became nervous. Has anything happened to Arohi? She won't tell me because she is an idiot. She can keep the note telling me to have breakfast but can't tell me her worries if she is hurt. God not again I must call her. Is she okay?

I picked up my phone and rang her.

"The number you are trying to call is not responding."

Hell Arohi pick the damn phone.

The moment she comes face to face with me I am going to strangle her to death. She exactly knows how to kill me, by giving me panic attacks.

That left me with no choice but to hit on that awful place.

No that place was awful but she definitely makes that place beautiful.

I took my coat and ran to the car I wanted to drive myself...

P.S. sorry for short update but the next update will be good one.

Edited by Karnika007 - 20 November 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89pratimajoshishruti_raiManha16xtrysiaMs.Fix-it-allMsFuzzybear69love.1ouiouithkitanithuyCutiee_Ashhkmh-all_d_wayLooshikaMsSweetheart96sreya19royartashivanirajputdreamyworldcooljaya11mysticloverJane523.vrshn.veds_6791punam2712Arjuhisis

kitanithuy

kitanithuy

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
n1

Karnika007

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Second...

Short Update but nice update... Aww poor Arohi she hurt herself and without giving attention to it she went for her work... want to see how Arjun will handle Arohi...

Edited by veds_6791 - 20 November 2011 at 8:31am

Karnika007

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Omg! Kya hua aru ko??
So typical arrange marriage hubby wifey. I love dm.
Cnt wait 4 nxt update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007MsSweetheart96

sreya19roy

Goldie

sreya19roy

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Oh god Mrinal !!!!!! Just d time, I felt somethings gonna happen, u stopped...

Plz Mrinal update fast...will be waiting Smile

Edited by sreya19roy - 20 November 2011 at 8:35am

Karnika007

ouiouith

ouiouith

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
very good

Karnika007

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz