Page 90 of 109

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika007

Originally posted by Arjuhisis

mrinal, what happened - does the error come up again
i cn post thru cel bt nt thru pc hw cum yaar i made this update with so much effort and m nt allowed to post yaar Cry

oh no - me tooo cryingCryCry ab kya kare mrinal - we will wait

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 90)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kitanithuy

kitanithuy

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
what a pityDisapprove.

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

#27 Let's move on

I couldn't stop admiring her and did what I shouldn't do. I couldn't control myself because she was just one person that is different form everything that I have seen till date. I just moved my face to her face and

He crushed his lips on mine...

KASH WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

As our lips met I could feel the softness of her lips, they were so delicate that I was scared to heart them. I had already hurt her a lot by listening to my family and not letting her know the truth but not anymore. My lips were planting the imprint of how good I felt holding her only to myself and touching her lips with mine. The desire for wanting her just for myself was far more than anything else in this world. My brain was asking me what the hell am I doing but my heart shoved away my brain by telling it to shut up and get out of the way. My brain and my heart were quarrelling but my soul was in no mood to take any side and it just followed its path. I slowly raised my hand to touch her bare neck with just her mangalsutra dangling around it. As my hand traced her throat I felt my own stomach fluttering nervously in the desire to have her. For that moment I felt that Kash she was my angel and then

As his lips made their way to mine I couldn't do anything then just kissing him back. I was exhausted to even attempt to push him back but that was not what I want. For the first time it was a real kiss for both of us. The kiss I always imagined would be like. It wasn't just passionate but tenderly passionate. His pure soul that cares for me was clearly visible in that kiss. My eyes were already closed but the tiered feeling was making my body wanted to rest, to give out but I was holding myself for the feeling that was electrifying my whole body which I might never get again I wanted to live this moment for the fullest not thinking about any consequences that I'll cry for tomorrow for me tomorrow was just a wedding gift from Arjun. My mind was making no sense and my heart was quite enjoying as his hand drew lines on my throat. There was no sense in me left except the desire to capture this moment but my worn out body was reluctant that made me cut the moment and...

I felt her stop randomly and when I pulled to see what was wrong she has passed out, her eyes were closed and her body was dropping on the sand when I caught her and carried her with me to the car. She was so delicate that her weight was almost nothing.

"I should speak to her about eating more." I thought to myself and I chuckled I was genuinely happy on her return to my life. I didn't know what the thing that binds both of us is but for this moment I was happy that we are somehow bonded. I made her rest on the back seat of the car. I was the driver for the princess oh not princess for the queen today. I drove slowly which is defiantly not usual Arjun so that she will not get hurt by the cars jerks. I was very careful not to hurt her anymore. We have to work out the things. I didn't know where was Natasha and will she come back or not but I could give Arohi the credit of understanding me and ready to clear my path as soon as I get my real destiny and what if Natasha doesn't come back? If she doesn't than Arohi must get what she deserved. I was firm now and I need to talk to her. As I pulled my car in the driveway I glanced at my watch to see what the timing was it was already past 11. I first got down of the car to walk to the entrance and type the password and then came back and carried her. She was all wet and first thing I must make sure was that she will not fall sick the next day. But how am I going to make her change her clothes? The thought was disturbing. Thinking I came to my room and made her sleep on the couch first. I want her to have a nice warm bed so I made the bed and decided to wake her up.

"Arohi" I called her softly she didn't respond I called her twice more and she repeated her no response state. I pulled out her night gown and towel from her bag and switched off all the lights. I had no option then doing this. As the lights went off there was a complete black out and I couldn't see anything. With the help of my mobile lights I walked to the couch and then switched off the mobile light too. I made her sit on the couch carefully undressing her trying not to touch her because I was very sure my idiocy overpowering me. I heard her moan when my hand touched her bare back when pulling out her blouse and I let out a sigh.

"Careful Arjun" I warned myself. I wrapped her with towel first then I quickly pulled the nightgown onto her and then pulled the wet cloths out of her body. I made her rest again on couch and in the process hurt myself by hitting my leg on the couch. I pulled her hair in a way that they will hand down the couch putting a cushion at the back of her head. Then walking slowly I switched the lights on and then I again moved to her and started rubbing towel over her hair to make them dry. When I felt that now she can move to bed I carried her in my arms to the bed making her comfortably sleep with three more blankets over her. As I was moving to the couch to make myself try to sleep on that wet couch I felt a hand over my hand. I looked back to see her smiling with close eyes. She really looked holy. I smiled shaking my head trying to make myself free from her clutches. But her grip was strong. I couldn't believe how an exhausted person can have so much of strength to hold on a completely capable person who can free himself. If I try to free myself she might wake up and I didn't want her to break her sugary dreams. I slowly moved to the other side of the bed my hand in her hand and slipped inside the blankets. I was also feeling cold. Her hand was still in my hand I pulled her closer switching off the only light that was on in my side of the bed. As I pulled her to me she buried her face in my chest making herself comfortable.

"What she thought I am a pillow?" whatever what I cared for now was her comfort and I didn't care if she is all over me. I smiled at the thought and closed my eyes.

I was feeling very tired put something very comforting was wrapped around me. As I opened my eyes slowly I saw a hand that has wrapped me. When I raised up my face to see if I was mistaken but no he was Arjun and I was sleeping on his chest in his bed. I smiled at this as it was the sweetest dream I would ever want to leave with my husband and me in the same bed. But when he opened his eyes at the same time when I was smiling the reality hit hard on my face.

As I opened my eyes I saw my angle smiling at me. Did she know I was getting up? And then I saw her expression changing to shock and I woke properly as I came to know what she thought as happened. It was a cute site to have your own wife wrapped in your arms but...

"Snap out Arjun" I slapped myself in my mind and tried to get up to sit on bed.

I saw him wanting to get up I quickly got up and sat on as far away from him as possible.

"Good morning" I said smiling

"Good morning" my smile was little weak.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked her teasingly

"Hmmm" I said dropping my eyes on bed slightly blushing

Oh my god that blush "Arjun..." I called myself.

"Let me make breakfast" I said getting up from bed when I saw myself in the night gown and shock washed my face and my eyes started getting filled with tears

I saw her realise that she was in night gown and it was time to explain.

"Listen Arohi nothing happened okay. You passed out yesterday and I carried you here. I didn't want you to fall sick so I changed your clothes.."

My tears touched my checks at those words of his.

"Arohi shhh" I said quickly coming to her side and putting my hand over her shoulder wiping her tears.

What was that his care was back.

"All lights were off I didn't see anything." At this thought I couldn't stop a smile.

He was smiling at this God! But I trust him. I couldn't stop tear running down but I wanted to make him comfortable so I laughed out loud as though in hysteria.

I joined her in her hysteria as I couldn't stop laughing and then

We both hugged each other at the same time.

We laughed for some time and then I brushed my lips over her hair.

The same comforting Arjun was back and I was happy.

Pulling away I said.

"I am sorry for whatever happened. Let us just move on please. I know what you said yesterday but till then can we be friends?" I ask sceptically

I smiled and said

"Sure. We will be and I'll make sure till we are in this relationship I'll try to do my best what I should as a daughter in law of this house. As soon as your love is back your friend will take a back step letting you move ahead. Till then I will not sign the papers because you might need me at occasions." I said teasingly.

She was too good for a human being.

I smiled and put my hand forward.

"Friends?"

To which I accepted his hand and said

"Friends"

"Now I guess you can use the bathroom first as you have to do Pooja." I said rolling my eyes.

"Cool. So excuse me please." I said going to my bag but before that I turned and told him

"I'll be moving my things to my room you can sleep comfortably from tomorrow as it is no one is in the house." I said smiling.

I didn't like her suggestion we both in different rooms but I had to except it.

"Okay" I nodded with a pasted smile.

Which didn't go unnoticed to my eyes that it was fake and I smiled more widely because he didn't like me going out of this room I took my clothes and I made my way to the bathroom this time smiling.

She read me and I was embarrassed.

KASH this smile never leave her face. 

P.S. So here it is and if any mistakes sorry I hope you all will like it

Edited by Karnika007 - 06 November 2011 at 4:47am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89pratimajoshiManha16-anzaeram-sar786MsFuzzybear69love.1ouiouithkitanithuyCutiee_Ashhsreya19royartashivanirajputdreamyworldMsSweetheart96mysticlovercooljaya11.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xveds_6791...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
resrvd

MsSweetheart96

Goldie

MsSweetheart96

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
res

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i wanted i hate you but :(

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vrshn-

i wanted i hate you but :(

You dont like KASH Varsh Cry

IHUB will be by night I told that KASH will be updated first and I promised it yesterday due to some technical problem it delayed otherwise I would have updated it in the afternoon itself

sreya19roy

Goldie

sreya19roy

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
res

Post Reply New Post

Go to top