Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 109

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika007

Originally posted by love.1

when are you planning on updating Kash????
if possible by night

Wow... we are getting one more update...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 73)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veds_6791

if possible by night

Can you please tell me from where do you get these lovely emotions????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veds_6791

if possible by night

Can you please tell me from where do you get these lovely emotions????

just click on the emoticons and it will take to a website and then download the software..

Karnika007

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

#25 Truth Revealed

In the morning I woke to see my room as it is as it was at night and moved to my bathroom as I pushed my bathroom I felt that it was locked. Was she still there? As I knocked on the door I saw her opening it completely distorted with swollen eyes... She was in all night I couldn't believe ...

I opened the door and saw him. This time in his eyes he was blank at first but then they were confused. I was in no mood of another confrontation with him. I was too tired for that. I was sure nobody will tell me anything and I was not asking anyone anything. Do hell with everything. As I came out of the bath room I saw his gaze following me.

I saw her moving to the dressing table.

"You were in all night?" I asked her trying to eliminate all the concern that was still popping up in my words.

He talked to me okay so I am bound to answer after all manners I ordered myself to face him with my eyes all over the room but him.

"Yes" was the only word that came out of my mouth.

"Well... Did you sleep in there?" I couldn't control my tongue and I was sure if she saw me right now she would answer all my questions without even having to answer.

"Yes" again there was nothing much to say on my part.

"Do you want to use the bathroom or can I use it I need to get fresh and go down." I said calmly now looking at floor.

Was there anything written on floor? Here I am asking her about the horrible night she spent in my bathroom and she is asking the permission to go again to the bathroom? Did she like it so much? I wanted to laugh at this thought but I knew it is not a good time and however angry I was with all the people in my house excluding jiju, Shefali and Romit and partly with her I still couldn't suppress that I was worried for her. I didn't want her to suffer but that is what her family has chosen for her. I can't do anything. If I have to make her realise that I am not the right person or so to say I was never meant to be the person for her I had to act rude no matter what. Life was playing games with us. She has had enough and I think she still doesn't know that both the time she is been ambushed by the same people just like me whom we call our family. I married her because it didn't matter because we were...

"May I?" I broke his train of thoughts I didn't know what was he thinking planning to play ruder?

I heard her asking me again and I forgot that I was supposed to answer her. I didn't want to make myself a complete villain and I was not a villain just was too frustrated to act like that but what she suffered yesterday made me realise she has gone through as much or may be more than me.

"Okay." I nodded

I took my new red sari and went to the bathroom which I guess practically was my room for a night and maybe I don't know how many nights.

I just glanced at her when she walked into the bathroom once again. I lay on my bed again thinking how life could have been if that they never occurred. I was cursing myself for searching for the truth and the betrayal of my own sister for someone else made me go crazy that I took out all my range on her. She used to be my angle who is now my wife. Now!!!!! As I was lost in thoughts I saw her coming out the bathroom. She wore a red sari that hugged her body so well as though it was meant to for only her. The water was tumbling down her hair. She looked like a real angel and I am not denying it. I was devil to be hard on her but she was a real angel and is a real angel and probably will be a real angel but will not be my angle I guess. I thought of apologising but no I will not.

I saw him lying on bed still thinking. I didn't bother to break that chain this time I approached my beg took out my make up kit and without touching even an inch of dressing table I did all my makeup which was light as usual but just a little too heavy near my eyes. Now that has become a daily business but this time my eyes were in no mood to bend down to my makeup as they were way too swollen up. Then I decided I better not pretend as the situation is known to all. I slipped my heart shaped red earrings and red and golden bangles I let loose my hair and I was ready to walk down. I was starving as I hadn't ate anything yesterday I was feeling giddy but there was no chance I was fainting again in presence of Arjun. But as I was thinking that I'll not faint I could feel me dropping height that's when I felt a very familiar touch on my waist and wrist there he was once again holding me.

She was walking out to the door that is when I saw her almost falling when I rushed and caught her. What was with her? I am damn sure she didn't sleep well and I am an idiot I could have at least made her comfortable while she is guest in my room. I tried to make her stand on her feet again.

As he helped me to stand on my feet I tried to pull myself away.

She struggled to pull herself away but when it comes to health I keep no grudges for time being. I made her sit on my bed.

He helped me sit on our I mean his bed. I couldn't speak but just stared at him. Since morning this was the first time I dared to look into his eyes and I could see the concern the same way as before in his eyes. He can't hide that concern from at least me but I still didn't know the reason behind that pain which was over powering that concern for me along with the rage. I decided to keep quiet and dropped my eyes just to realized that he was still holding my hand.

She was all dizzy. I was holding her hand by one hand and I tried to reach for the glass of water which was on the side of the bed. I pulled the glass and offered her water.

"Have it." I said calmly.

I stared at the glass of water. I was too hungry that I thought at least water will hold on my hunger for a while till I have my breakfast. I took the glass from his hand as soon as he held it out for me and drank the water within less than 2 seconds.

I saw her drink like a maniac and filled one more glass for her.

I gulped it the same way as before and then my dear stomach did it's work it growled so loud that I could see on his face that he understood that I am hungry.

Damn she was hungry. Her stomach confirmed it. It was obvious that brides do not eat anything on their wedding day and I knew very well that she has problem with empty stomach.

"Arohi you are hungry I forgot you haven't eat anything yesterday and you have problem with the empty stomach." I blurred out it so fast that the moment I said this I regretted for saying it. Well that clearly showed I was concerned.

For the first time since so many days I heard him say my name. Was I dreaming? I was too happy to even pinch myself if it was a dream I didn't want to wake up but his expression told me that it wasn't a dream and he was sorry for himself after he let out his concern take over him. I didn't want him to be embarrassed so I just nodded in reply.

Well she understands me too well and that is the problem that I'll never able to get through she didn't react even after knowing the fact but I could see the shine in her dizzy eyes return. It didn't go unnoticed to me that she felt better.

"Thank you" I said softly as I stood on my feet slowly to go down.

"It's okay. Have something I'll join the table in 20 minutes." I told as so that she will have something to tell down everyone. After all she is answerable to where I am; she is my WIFE.

I walked down and all the rituals started again. I was the one to make breakfast today being the new bahu I made a sweet dish with lot of ghee for all people elders in house and toast and sandwiches for young people. All were quite there was nothing like wedding days. I saw Arjun walking to table. I served him with the choice.

I couldn't help but admire her nerve to make breakfast of everyone's choice to everyone's greatest surprise I took the sweet dish halwa.

I was shocked to see him pick the halwa bowl and on the other hand heard Shefali giggle. As I moved around the table to serve everyone Mom I mean my mother in law told me to sit besides Arjun. I looked at him for permission.

As she looked at me I nodded in slight so that no one could understand, I didn't have an option.

I sat beside him.

That is when I heard Dad clear his throat and I understood some important announcement was on its way.

"I have something to tell you both Arjun and Arohi" we both looked at dad.

"Shefali and Romit are selected for international research team and they are moving to U.S.A. so I and your mom are going with them until they finish their research all four of us are staying in our U.S.A. house. Rashi and Arohi's family are leaving today and we have the flight just one hour after theirs. Arjun Arush is joining the business from tomorrow." I heard dad say and I was like What? We two alone in the house?

As Dad told what will be our night tomorrow I was scared even to nod. Alone with Arjun! I stayed before but that Arjun was very much different than this one.

We both simply nodded.

The day passed with ritual and the evening with the entire see off's. We got married yesterday and it seemed nothing like a marriage in any sort. I was planning to join my Kash tomorrow I am bored to stay at home.

As all walked of the airport I saw all accept Arjun's car all the cars were gone. Now this was a panic situation. It was 9.00 at night and it was the most dangerous time with Arjun. I stayed still where I was.

I walked to my car excepting that she will follow me but as I looked behind she was still standing on the steps. What? Was she not planning to come home? I walked towards her in slight confusion.

I saw him walking to me.

"Are you not coming home?" I asked confused in a stern voice.

Home! Which home? I wanted to say this but no way could I take that risk.

"I am going to my flat." I said in low voice.

Flat? What? At this time she is going to her flat??

"What for?" I asked abruptly.

"I think as no one in the house you must not have to suffer with me in the same room or even in the same house for that matter." As I spoke those words I realized that I was ready for whatever that comes to me. I need answers. Today itself no matter what.

"Get into the car." I said not reacting on her statement. She will hear all that in car and not here.

"No" I said determinant

"Arohi do as I said now. I don't want to create a scene over here."  I said now clearly angry.

"Fine" I snapped and moved to the car to get into the passenger seat.

I moved to the driver seat and drove away the car.

He took such a speed that my heart skip a beat was he gone mad?

"Arjun can you pull down your speed?" I asked him now getting angry.

I ignored her and I drove the place which she might have never seen before.

"Where are we going?" i asked now worried.

I didn't answer and in few minutes I pulled over to a lonely place alongside a beach. There was no one I got outside the car and walked to her side.

Before he could harm me by walking over me I got down of the car.

"Where are we?"

"Can't you see?"

"Why are we here?"

"You want to stay alone right be here."

"Have you lost it? I don't know why you are behaving like a mental case every 3rd second."

"Look who is asking me."

"Whatever but enough of it! I owe an explanation Mr. Kapoor." Now I wanted all the answers.

"I am not giving you any explanation."

"I want it you understand?" I said holding his hand tightly

I shoved her hand how dare she now alright let me tell her what it is if she wants to cry more.

"Well Fine then listen. The person you were sold to is none other than me." I snapped and waited for her to react.

"What" me sold what was it?

"I am the one with whom you got married all these years before and we are still married and not divorced."

As I heard him say those everything started spinning around me. My dad's friend RP dad, company and marriage and the son Arjun.. No...

I couldn't believe what I heard.

I saw her standing blankly I continued

"When I told you that I'll find out if you are divorced or not I tried all possible ways to find but I didn't get any clue until the day I left your studio to go to the office to find Di dad and your dad were talking about how cleverly they all killed my dreams. When your father was at loss it seemed that in the company contract it was written that only the owner or his wife has all the rights to take the decisions for the company. Rashi di knew that I was in love with Natasha and she was elder to me. She didn't want her in my life as she was not matching our status that is when di ambushed her and told her to say what she wanted her to say. She loved me but di made it sure that she doesn't confess it to me. I was heartbroken and then once di send me some papers along with her letter that time I didn't bother to look at the papers and I signed them that is when our marriage was sealed. They didn't tell both of us and my love was taken away from me." As I said these words I realised myself sobbing.

As those words hit my mind I couldn't absorb it fast but yes it made sense after all because of me his life was ruined.

"But what was my mistake? I suffered the same way you did. You should have told me"

"Well that is the cream of the cake well I was not allowed to tell you they all emotionally tied me and to my di was the greatest culprit. She told me that because of her love towards jiju that she thought this is the best way. Wow great our family slaughtered both of us. I wasn't coming on this but yes I apologies for behaving so rude with you yesterday but whenever I see you now I see all the betrayal and my love going away from me."

As I said this I was relaxed now

But I was overburdened.

After a while I got back to my senses.

"Arohi lets go." I said controlling myself.

"No." I didn't know why I said it.

"Arohi"

"Go away." I screamed out loud and cried out loud.

"Leave me alone now." I said screaming.

I saw her crying so badly I didn't want her to suffer but I tried to speak

"Please Leave me alone I beg you."

I couldn't do anything but I had to leave form there. She didn't want me this time. I got onto my car and drew away.

I saw him driving away and I was left alone with the vast sea accompanying me. The only sound that could be heard was my hard sobs and the waves touching the shore...

P.S. sorry for mistakes

Edited by Karnika007 - 04 November 2011 at 8:59am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89lemasriManha16love.1ouiouithkitanithuyCutiee_Ashh-anzaeram-sar786indu9dreamyworldsreya19royartaMsSweetheart96mysticlovercooljaya11veds_6791lazyblues.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xArjuhisis...vibha...

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Poor Arohi... had to sleep in the bathroom whole night...
This was sooo sad both their families are the ones who ruined their children's lives...

I m being little mean out here but i loved what their parents do... if they would have not done that how would Arjun and Arohi meet...

Amazing Update Mrinal... thanks for reavealing the truth...

Edited by veds_6791 - 04 November 2011 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyworldKarnika007

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

wow mrinal,

what a chapter - arjuhi married

and what am i seeing - u are planning to give us another chapter today

great news mrinal - i whole heartedly appreciate ur commitment

thank u so much - we will wait for it - dying to know what's behind arjun's anger

Karnika007

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
oh oh oh oh - what am i seeing
next chappy is already in its way -

thank u thank u thank u thank u so so so so so much

lemme read it

Karnika007

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

wow mrinal,

what a chapter - arjuhi married

and what am i seeing - u are planning to give us another chapter today

great news mrinal - i whole heartedly appreciate ur commitment

thank u so much - we will wait for it - dying to know what's behind arjun's anger

Where were u in the afternoon?? I thought you read the whole update in the afternoon and was angry with me the same way everyone else was but I guess you are the only one who noticed that they are married. Everyone else concentrated on they might get separate but nobody had the least faith on the holy knot they tied I guess.. Anyway thank you for a positive comment it felt good as though the burden has been lifted from my head..

Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top