India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 73)

veds_6791 IF-Rockerz
veds_6791
veds_6791

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Poor Arohi... had to sleep in the bathroom whole night...
This was sooo sad both their families are the ones who ruined their children's lives...

I m being little mean out here but i loved what their parents do... if they would have not done that how would Arjun and Arohi meet...

Amazing Update Mrinal... thanks for reavealing the truth...

Edited by veds_6791 - 04 November 2011 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazedworldKarnika007

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

wow mrinal,

what a chapter - arjuhi married

and what am i seeing - u are planning to give us another chapter today

great news mrinal - i whole heartedly appreciate ur commitment

thank u so much - we will wait for it - dying to know what's behind arjun's anger

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
oh oh oh oh - what am i seeing
next chappy is already in its way -

thank u thank u thank u thank u so so so so so much

lemme read it

Karnika007

Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

wow mrinal,

thank u so much - we will wait for it - dying to know what's behind arjun's anger

Where were u in the afternoon?? I thought you read the whole update in the afternoon and was angry with me the same way everyone else was but I guess you are the only one who noticed that they are married. Everyone else concentrated on they might get separate but nobody had the least faith on the holy knot they tied I guess.. Anyway thank you for a positive comment it felt good as though the burden has been lifted from my head..

Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika007

Originally posted by Arjuhisis

wow mrinal,

Where were u in the afternoon?? I thought you read the whole update in the afternoon and was angry with me the same way everyone else was but I guess you are the only one who noticed that they are married. Everyone else concentrated on they might get separate but nobody had the least faith on the holy knot they tied I guess.. Anyway thank you for a positive comment it felt good as though the burden has been lifted from my head..

awww - how can anybody be angry with u mrinal - u are such a sweetheart
i read 75% of the update and i did wait for u to complete ur update but when i saw u offline, i thought may be u will be updating later and i went offline to take care of some urgent things

but i luved the update - it was a good twist - and i am so happy u are updaing the next part immediately

great - waiting for u to complete the update mrinal

Edited by Arjuhisis - 04 November 2011 at 6:59am

Karnika007

love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Cry Dude this raaz is killing me???!!!! Angry
Bless Arohi man... I hope that bathroom isnt her room for too long Ouch 
What's going on in Arjun's mind????
"Did she like it so much?" > ROFL and the fact he actually was thinking this in this situation God Arjun unbelieveble lol!
"I didn't want her to suffer but that is what her family has chosen for her. I can't do anything. If I have to make her realise that I am not the right person or so to say I was never meant to be the person for her I had to act rude no matter what." > what does he mean her family have chosen this for her, hes not the right one for her????? Thats it confuse me even more lol!
He's worried for her Cry 

"I was cursing myself for searching for the truth and the betrayal of my own sister for someone else made me go crazy that I took out all my range on her. She used to be my angle who is now my wife. Now!!!!! As I was lost in thoughts I saw her coming out the bathroom. She wore a red sari that hugged her body so well as though it was meant to for only her. The water was tumbling down her hair. She looked like a real angel and I am not denying it. I was devil to be hard on her but she was a real angel and is a real angel and probably will be a real angel but will not be my angle I guess. I thought of apologising but no I will not." > Angry what the hell did reashi do???!!!!! I hate her!!!! Whats he mean not his angel... shes always his angel no one elses she cant be!!! He's so stubborn... wont apologise at least tell her what happened???!!! why you are doing this to her!!!! She's only yours! Angry

"Arohi you are hungry I forgot you haven't eat anything yesterday and you have problem with the empty stomach." I blurred out it so fast that the moment I said this I regretted for saying it. Well that clearly showed I was concerned." > he cares so much about her... but why are you being so stubborn?! His care for her and her knowing he cares but doesnt want to show it is making me cry so much Cry Their conversation... their feelings but their silence is hurting me more than them!!!!

OMG Shocked we was all right from the beginning Arjun was her husband!
I cannot believe their families did this to them... Angry how selfish of them! DIGUSTING! Both of them are suffering... its not fair on them!!!! Their families got what they wanted but what about Arjun and Arohi... they are left heartbroken and torn!!!! I HATE THEIR FAMILIES BUT MOST OF ALL I HATE RASHI! How could she do that to her own brother..!!!! Angry Cry I feel so sorry for both Arjun and Arohi...! Cry You made me cry so much today god unbelieveable!
I cannot believe they actually made Arjun not tell Arohi everything... making her suffer, making her go through hell thinking what happened?!!!! Angry 

One thing I am going to say is that I'm actually glad that I am reading this in parts not as a one whole update together because I am in tears Cry!
Them being so hurt and heartbroken is killing me!
Today your updates have saddened me but also reading Kritika Interview with Zing has also made me further upset me! Cry 

I am looking forward to seeing how this all turns out... what will Arohi do now? Family gone... Arjun and Arohi alone... will Arohi sign those papers? Will she leave to go and stay at her flat???

Thank You for the two updates today... thanks for clearing everything and revealing the truth!
I hope these two can work things out...!
Please update soon... and thanks again!

Edited by love.1 - 04 November 2011 at 9:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sar786Karnika007Arjuhisis

Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.1

"Did she like it so much?" > ROFL and the fact he actually was thinking this in this situation God Arjun unbelieveble lol!
"I didn't want her to suffer but that is what her family has chosen for her. I can't do anything. If I have to make her realise that I am not the right person or so to say I was never meant to be the person for her I had to act rude no matter what." > what does he mean her family have chosen this for her, hes not the right one for her????? Thats it confuse me even more lol!
He's worried for her Cry 

Ok... waiting for the rest... will update comment after reading rest thats if theres more lol

Definately there is more and I am writing I am tired sitting at one place since morning yaar.. So little I am little slow

love.1

love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika007

Originally posted by love.1

He's worried for her Cry 

Ok... waiting for the rest... will update comment after reading rest thats if theres more lol

Definately there is more and I am writing I am tired sitting at one place since morning yaar.. So little I am little slow
Awww...! Take your time,,,Big smile 
Im just happy that this raaz will be revealed soon and that there is more coming! Thanks

Karnika007

Go to top