Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 109

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
oh! why is she asking him to slap her??
can't wait for the chappy!! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Cnt wait 4 update mrinal:-)

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika007

PRECAP

"Slap me Arjun"
"What?" I wondered whether she has lost her nerve.
"Slap me"

P.S. Dear friends tomorrow I'll be updating and believe me I have something in mind you wont know how to react.

why she is asking him to slap her???? - pls update jaldi
ur P.S makes me nervous - what do u have in store????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
eya d precap s shocking..

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

#4 Miley Jab Hum Tum

KASH YE LAMHA YAHI THAM JANE! It was my thought. Yes me Arjun Kapoor! Business tycoon Arjun Kapoor! I was not sure if it was me who thought it. Yes I was skeptical about my own thought. How could I think like that?

I am The Arjun Kapoor and she is...

I didn't even know her.

She saved me and hurt herself wiping her tears and standing by her at this moment is the only thing I can do. Arjun Kapoor is helpless; I had no clue what to do. This isn't business this is life and I am zero at such things.

I was thinking while I was wiping her tears. She fought with her tears to have a clear view of mine. She was so close to me and the way I felt I never had that feeling.

She was holding my hand tightly and I was in no mood to let her go. She needs to stay. Her hair was blocking my view but I managed to overpower that hurdle. I am so good when I face challenges.

We were starring at each other thinking.. Hang on what she must be thinking right now? Is she scared because I am near her or she is crying because she is hurt? As I thought of her I wanted to lose my grip a little to make her feel comfortable but my heart was winning over my mind. I wanted to listen to my heart and'.

*Buzzz*

"Damn Rashi!" I thought to myself as I saw my phone. Suddenly I realized we are in the public place and to worsen the things I am a public figure and if this lady too belongs to some known organization than we both are screwed.

I pulled back myself loosened my grip I guess she noticed it the same time I did and she quickly let it go. I didn't expect her to let me go so fast..

"Focus Arjun" I scolded myself and took the phone.

"What's it Di?"

"Come to my office right away" di said in a harsh voice.

Come on man it was my birthday and all I get is this "Come to my office right away" harsh little less than scolding?

"Why? You know I am not into your crap serial business?" I said reluctantly.

"It's my order be there by 8.00 or you know I am Rashi Kapoor" di said firmly

"I know the only person in the world Arjun Kapoor is scared of." I said and hung the phone.

We never say parting words like bye and all mostly when we call each other it's a fight luckily she spared me this time may be because I didn't fuss over much.

When I turned she wasn't there? Where was she gone??

Oh crap I lost  her'

The feeling burnt me from inside and then a cool breeze passed across me she was walking slowly a meter away.

She looked all lost. I wonder she must be thinking about me.

"Arjun go at least say thank you to her, start a conversation." My inner voice ordered me.

"Hey" I called her.

We were at the mall and everyone saw us. He is famous yet he was with me. When he loosened his grip I realized where we are but my heart ache when he turned away from me to attend his phone call. I shouldn't stay there as that my draw attention of many people. I kept walking. I didn't know where. I was lost I had no idea why I came here. I was walking and walking.

"Hey" a voice came from behind.

I didn't turn. Why in the world someone will call me. I was not in my sense. I kept walking.

Someone came panting and stood right in front of me and once again I was lost in his eyes.

When I called her she didn't listen to me. I ordered my driver to pick the gifts fallen everywhere and go to the car. I ran to her. it was so amazing that this cute girl has made me so vulnerable just within few minutes.

She didn't stop. Have I scared her?

I ran fast. I was panting. I came and stood in front of her and lost in her.

After a few seconds I realized she was standing like a dead body. I did not understand what was wrong with her.

"Thank you and sorry" I started

She was still.

Oh come on! What the hack? React pretty lady. I thought.

He said something I dint realize. Was he really there in front of me? Na' I am dreaming' I am a moron'.

But his lips was moving but I didn't get what he was saying.. surely I am gonna have hysteria..  I mumbled to myself.

She said something. What did she say I didn't get.

"Sorry'" I said politely.

"Slap me Arjun"

"What" I wondered whether she has lost her nerve.

"Slap me"

"Are you alright?" I was not sure if she is mentally ill or something. I am on the verge of losing my nerve because I wasn't able to digest the fact that the girl I mean she is mentally unfit!!

"Please" she literally bagged me.

I must listen to her my echoed somewhere far away.

"I am sorry" I said to her and then

*SLAP*

I can't believe I slapped her.

When he slapped me rather when he touched me I felt all alive again. It was the only way he would touch me again and for me to confirm that he is there right in front of me.

I suppressed my smile.

"Sorry" he said again

"Thank you very much" I replied him and yes that was the first time I realized I am communicating with Arjun Kapoor for real.

He gave a little nod

"Actually Sir I was not in my sense. I thought I am heaving hysteria so I told you to slap me to come to the reality." I tried to sound convincing. It was a partial truth.

"Oh I see" he said relieved.

Soon I realized his slap didn't go unnoticed.

How full of me to even think that tycoon Arjun Kapoor's "The Slap" will go unnoticed?

I need to sort out this after all it's a question of his reputation..

"Guys listen" I said loudly and all turned at me. Arjun was gazing me blankly.

"Before any misunderstanding enter into your mind let me clear you that I and Mr. Kapoor have no personal issues and the slap sequence you saw is not in actual a slap. He slapped me because I told him too. I was having hysteria and I think slap is the best medicine to come back to the reality in such case.." I smiled wide.

Everyone laughed.

"Thank you and no need to contact media please…" I said to everyone and looked at Arjun he was smiling.

Wow! She is fantastic. She cleared the doubt so humorously..

The genuine smile on her face, come on dude time for one more thank you I told myself.

"Thank you" I said with a little smile. I can't manage a wild smile like her because I am not the smile guy type.

"Never mind I must be thankful to you" she said. By now she had regained herself.

"Bye Sir" she said and the smile on her face faded.

I too realized it was a parting time. Rashi di will kill me for being late and I have too give everyone gifts too..

"Bye See you around" I said and she turned to go

By now I knew why I was here? I was here to by gift for him. Arjun it's his birthday today but I can't wish me the thought made me sad as I was walking at the gift center.

"hey" he called from behind

"Yes sir" I replied him, I guess I was excited

"your name? What is your name?" he said hurridly and little embarresed too

"Oh ya! Arohi! I am Arohi Malhotra" and we parted….

P.S. Sorry guys for late update and also sorry because i cudnt able to colour arjun and arohi's thoughts separately.. time ki kami hai.. i hope you are enjoying...

Edited by Karnika007 - 15 August 2011 at 9:13am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89indianamericanMsFuzzybear69love.1kmh-all_d_waymad4karanartaMsSweetheart96.RockstaR.channi_starmysticlovercooljaya11.vrshn.lazybluesaparna4karanikamIsHeZ.xpunam2712Arjuhisis

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
omg!! that was funny n awesome!!
please update the next chappy soon,i want more!!Big smile

Edited by vrshn - 15 August 2011 at 8:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007punam2712

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis