Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 109

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
wonderful!! i must say its very realistic!!
how could she think so much but couldn't think about the last name!! rashi kapoor n arjun kapoor!!
gawd!! its soo interesting!! can't wait to read more!!
please try to update asap!
we would love to read arjun n arohi's first meet soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i'll try to update soon nd for those who dnt knw my name i m mrinal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hey mrinal...its superb yar...
continue soon n plz pm me...:)

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

#3 Tere Naina

The days were passing by and we were progressing fantastically in our show. Rashi ma'am was very much impressed by our hard work and announced our team as one of the best cv's team she ever had. Finally the day came of our show launch 11th October 2010. It's Monday and everyone is very happy. My boss was expecting a huge response and we were sure that we will succeed. Ma'am was more positive because it was her brother's birthday today. When I came to the studio it was charmed. I never saw any studio like this before. It was decorated and the banners of KASH were dancing with the wind in every corner. The weather was so pleasant that charged me positively and I felt that nothing is impossible today. Finally everyone ws going to see Arjun (huh!) I mean Mukul and I was sure by next few episode everyone will love him, and then

"Arohi" Sid called me

"What is it Sid?" why these people disturb me every time I think of Arjun? I thought bitterly.

"Rashi ma'am wants to see you in her cabin now" Sid replied me like an obedient student.

"Okay" and without wasting even a second I marched towards boss's cabin.

After my idea of Arjun (oh God) I mean Mukul's character I was one of the favorites of my boss.

*Knock Knock*

I knocked the door.

"Come in Arohi" my boss took me in.

"Good Morning ma'am you wanted to see me?" I asked. We had grown up a different kind of bond between us that now I was more casual with my boss.

"Yes today you will not be in the studio." She said smiling

What does that mean? Do I have a holiday today On a launch day?

"I want you to do a favor on me?" I saw my boss in a confused state.

"Sure ma'am you words are my command" I said in a dramatic way.

"Arohi I am asking for a favor I am not ordering you. Right now help me as a friend not as an employee." She said almost pleading.

I was confused. Friend? My boss is my friend? Cool!!

"What happened ma'am?" now I was serious.

"Okay fine. I want to buy a gift for someone and I don't know what should I buy I want your help in getting a gift for me." Rashi said hurriedly she was not sure of her words.

Just a gift Fine I thought to myself.

"Do you mind if I ask you to whom you are planning to gift?" I asked cautiously.

"Arjun" she said casually

When I heard the name I almost gasped. Arjun as in Arjun Kapoor! But why she wanted to buy a gift for him? I was disturbed. The day seemed perfect up to the point where ma'am said we are friends but suddenly from where the hell Arjun came into picture. I know he was always there but it's because of 3P. Gift! My face color was changing so fast I that I could see its reflex on my boss's face. I was disturbed, angry, confused and so many emotions I had no clue.

I gulp then tried to compose myself but I was sure my face was betraying me but I had to answer.

"Sure ma'am. What kind of gift you would prefer?" I said feigning a smile on my expressive face.

"Oh come on Aro! You are the one who will be choosing a gift on behalf of me. You know this man quite well so go and shop." She smiled again.

I smiled back and I left the cabin.

I had no clue why I behaved so foolishly.

Duty is duty Miss Arohi Malhotra I explained myself and just walked out of the office to my car. I didn't know where I was going but I guess my senses were powerful enough to locate the place I wanted to go. I parked the car and went inside the mall in my own thoughts halfheartedly. I was climbing the stairs to 2nd floor and then

There was someone coming from opposite side, he had so many gifts in his hands that covered him entirely. He was so near me that I couldn't register the fact that he was about to collide me.

*bang*

All the gifts were scattered on the ground and the man holding them was losing his balance. I didn't know how but very instinctively I held his hand tight pulled him towards me and then

*bang*

I hit my head from back on the wall and then again

*bang*

His forehead hit mine…

For a split second I was dizzy.

My eyes were watery. The man who was responsible for my sudden pain was standing in front of me. Water in my eyes wasn't allowing me to see his face and cherry on pie my hair were at loose which were again hindering me from looking at that guy. But then I knew those eyes. Those familiar eyes. He slowly put away all the hair that was hindering us to look at each other. The touch was very soothing. This is when I dropped my first tear and he impulsively wiped it. My vision became clear and I was right those were the same eyes which made me think and gained me favor, those same eyes who always flashes in my mind when a name appears on any bodies lips. Arjun! Yes he was Arjun right in front of me, holding my one hand and wiping my tears from the other. KASH YE LAMHA YAHI THAM JAYE!!

P.S. because you all wanted Arjun i introduced him fast but the next update will be next week as I am due to submit a project and i have to work on it.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89mad4karanMsFuzzybear69love.1-anzaeram-indianamericankmh-all_d_way.RockstaR.channi_starcooljaya11mysticlover-Awantika-veds_6791lazyblues.vrshn.mIsHeZ.x...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Wao! Update

Karnika007

MsSweetheart96

Goldie

MsSweetheart96

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
2nd

this is really gud...
i luv the concept very much...

update soon nd plz add me 2 ur pm list, thnks :)

Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 11 August 2011 at 2:41am

Karnika007

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
U cnt do dis mrinal,omg u left me here. I want 2 read more nw. Oh god,so good yaar. Luv d first me. Dreaming dreaming nw.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007MsSweetheart96

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

U cnt do dis mrinal,omg u left me here. I want 2 read more nw. Oh god,so good yaar. Luv d first me. Dreaming dreaming nw.
Sorry dear but project bich mai aa gaya i knw it was little hasty but i guess its okay...rite?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712moonkmh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top