Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 24)

Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

#12 Introduction

I wasn't good in interpreting Rashi madam but I knew she was dumbfounded. For a second she let loose herself where I caught her. Arjun saw her sister loosing the excess information she was been fed just now and he stood for her support putting a hand on her shoulder. Rashi ma'am was back to sense and only three people present over there that's me ma'am and Arjun knew what exactly was happening.

"Hello dear" ma'am came to me and hugged me. It was a light warm hug and I loved it.

"Hello m—bhabhi" I said nervously.

I glanced at shefu and dumbo was laughing. Only she knew that I worked for the Kapoor's and she never told me that my ma'am is my would be sister-in-law. Shefu is gonna pay for this.

Ma'am and I pulled back and to my satisfaction ma'am was smiling which if you ask me was genuine. She might have liked that bhabhi word.

Di was in stress not expressing her but she was shocked to see Arohi. But I must say Arohi is smart she know very well how to please her ma'am. The word bhabhi has brought back Di in her engagement function.

Di wanted to talk to her. right now I wasn't in the scene but soon I'll be and these two ladies will play with the football i.e. Arjun.

"Arohi dear you look so pretty" suddenly a woman approached me who was standing near Arjun. By her look I guess she is Mrs. Kapoor.

"I am Rashi's mother Kumud Kapoor " I was right she was smiling widely at me.

I was my turn to be good girl and I bent down I touched her feet.

"Jiti raho beta" she put right hand on my head and then kissed my forehead.

Everyone was looking at us. Arjun was scrutinizing the environment and everybody's reaction on my arrival.

When mom was introducing herself to Arohi di asked jiju for his phone. Jiju gave her without questioning anything. She took out Arohi''s number and saved it. I must say my di is very smart. As Arohi is originally from Delhi her number here will be different then Mumbai and di knew it as her Mumbai number wasn't working.

"Let me introduce you to everyone" mom begin with the introduction and I again felt tension building on Arohi.

"He is Mr. RudraPratap Kapoor my husband"

"Hello uncle" I greeted Mr. RP Kapoor and touched his feet too

"God bless you my child" said RP uncle

"He is Romit youngest of my children."

"Hi B—I mean Di" said Romit.

I was confused what does that B-- meant?

"Hello" I greeted Romit back and winked at shefu.

Shefu was blushing. The next introduction was a tough one. No one knew that we have met before except Rashi ma'am but she didn't know that our first ever meeting was a piece of hilarious incident.

"and he is my elder son Arjun"

As mom introduced me too Arohi I glanced at her she wasn't looking at me.

I wasn't looking at him because I was scared to read him. Instead I looked sideways.

I decided to lighten her up. She was nervous but she knew how am I if I be little real me that wouldn't surprise her so I extended my arm

"Hello Arohi" she looked at me shockingly and I was surprised that she is surprised. I expected her to read me. But yes she wasn't looking at me and hence didn't see my eyes so me expecting her to read me was wrong.

I was shock but before anyone could notice I must react so hesitatingly I extended my arm and said

"Hello pleasure to meet you"

We both knew very well that we both aren't that please to see us together but tensed. Di was looking us dubiously.

Rashi madam's stare scared me and I wanted to release my hand but Arjun was still holding it.

"By the way you are the most awaited celebrity of the function." He said mockingly and little slowly.

I was again shocked Arjun Kapoor teasing me? That was a worth watching sight. I would have put this scene I Kash if I was still a part of it. But this time I had to answer after all I was Malhotra's daughter so in Delhi no keeping quite like Mumbai it was question of my image.

"I hope my arrival wasn't a disappointment for you." I replied with a much of an attitude which neither ma'am nor Arjun saw before. He was astonished so did ma'am.

She said those words I cant believe it. Attitude that to Arohi. But I liked the way she handled and supported me to ease up the tension. Suddenly I realized she was uneasy I searched for the cause and to my surprise I was still holding her hand making her uncomfortable. As soon as I realized I left her hand and she settled herself back in the frame. Everyone was looking us curiously accept di who was trying to figure out what is going on in the surroundings.

He released my hand. I was little embarrassed. All were looking at us and ma'am was glaring.

I should say her sorry for both the things and I took that bold step of saying sorry I moved a little closer and softly said

"Sorry for both the things"

I couldn't believe him apologizing me and only I knew what both the things were.

I winked at him and he went back to the function frame smiling.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Her phone rang and I knew who it was.

"Need to talk to you meet somewhere alone

Rashi"

P.S. i know this is a very short update but i dont have time and couldnt stop myself from updating so sorry...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89Manha16kitanithuy-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69love.1mad4karansreya19royartadazedworldMsSweetheart96ChunniBabumysticloverkritz4evercooljaya11.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xcherry227...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
nyc update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

cooljaya11 IF-Dazzler
cooljaya11
cooljaya11

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
wow
 nice updateSmile

Edited by cooljaya11 - 16 September 2011 at 2:16am

Karnika007

arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
:Smile good update i wish you can't stop yourself more frequently  Big smile

Just thinking - how can it be that their families  are close friends and they don't know each other?
and kumud the way she acted i think that rashi have told something at here ore maybe the respective parents have plans to bring together arohi and arjun ( but in their case they are on the right way so no need for them to worrySmile ).

So arohi parents after knowing that she started to work for rashi kapoor have softened towards her maybe they always have wanted to unite their families and in this case arohi have done a step ahed working with one of them.
How it's posible that rashi don't know that arohi is her fiance sister , just by last name she would have noticed this ???
And romit and shefali what are up to ?? shefali hiding arohi a part of truth and romit was about to tell her bhabi Smile i think that someone have talked a lot behind the back of arjuhi...

And in the end i have loved the update and i like rashi here .

thanks for the pm

Edited by arta - 16 September 2011 at 3:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007punam2712

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the short update - we enjoyed reading it
pls continue

Karnika007

ChunniBabu Goldie

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Karnika007

Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
m sorry for such a short update bt cant update for long time

Arjuhisis

ChunniBabu Goldie

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Karnika007

Go to top