Page 22 of 109

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika4ever

Having a small doubt is arohi the daughter of malhotras just a simple doubt

wait for the next update ur doubts will be cleared

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 22)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love.1

love.1

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Arohi is the sister isn't she... Big smile She is Arohi Malhotra!!! hahaha
This is going to be very very interesting... omg I'm so excited for them to meet hehe! LOL
Love it... great update!

Thanks and please update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

#11 Real Me (b)

I packed my bags and called home to tell them that I am coming. I could have given them surprise but I was in no mood. I had a valid reason to go back home. Mom was super happy and that made me little happy because she is happy.

My fight was after 2 hours so I had to be in time.

I didn't want to go home alone so I called Shefali. My best friend and my sister. Actually she is my cousin sister but my parents adopted her when she was five. Shefali is my mom's sister's daughter. When she was 5 masi and mausaji died in a plane crash. She was not aware what those things are I was 7 then but gradually she came to know everything. Mom and Dad decided to adopt her and both Bhai and me were very happy so ever since then my mom is her mom and my dad is her dad. I love her like a sister. Even though she is two years younger to me she doesn't look like and she loves me and my entire family.

All the way I was thinking of what has happened in the past few hours but of course I don't blame Arjun for anything. I was going home after 2 years but the excitement of stepping back on home land was nowhere. I knew there was only one person who will understand me and that is Shefali. I wouldn't tell my parents about my job because tomorrow is a special day. I didn't want to feel like a looser. Not on an happy occasion. I made up my mind to be happy and composed myself.

Shefali was standing outside the airport waiting for me smiling widely. She is very exuberant. She was about to jump when she first saw me but she controlled herself. I stood in front of her with my baggage. Shefali hugged me tightly she couldn't control after all we were meeting after 2 years, long 2 years. I let myself flow with her. I didn't want to control my emotions.

We hadn't realized that we were in tears.

Kash I would have taken shefu with me. But no she was the only link which connected me to thereat of the family. All were angry at me including bhai but she convinced alland proved me right.

Things got better six months ago and I love her for that even more.

We pulled back after a while

"Aro di tu patali ho gayi yaar" was shefu's first sentence dumbo doesn't know how to react when we meet after so long. Actually she is the one who know exactly know to react as such times and she proved it. Idiot first laid me into tears and then came up with silly stuff to cheer me.

I haven't brought anything for mom and dad and I wanted to get it while I am going home because I knew once I m at home mom will pamper me and would not let me go out at least for a day or two. She was deprived of this motherly pampering since quite a time now and I'll make sure that she makes the most of the time we spend together. 

We planned to go to mall. When shefu spoke of mall yesterday's memories came running down to me. In the mall with Arjun. It was just yesterday and today I am at a different place in a very different mall where it is impossible that I'll come across Arjun even by mistake.

We took the gift oh sorry we made the gift and drove to my house.

After we finished our meeting a great news came to me

"Tomorrow is Adhi and Bhabhi's 30th wedding anniversary so I am thinking of Rashi and Arush's engagement on the same day. What say Adhi?" Dad was excited and hearing this Adhi uncle got double excited.

"Actually I was thinking the same and my wife called me in the morning to tell me that my girl is coming back home. So that would be nice surprise for my girl as she will be meeting her bhabhi as a return gift." Adhi uncle said in excitement.

He was a very cute guy.

I saw jiju blushing a little through the corner of my eye. He was very happy I knew. I texted di as soon as I heard of di. Di didn't reply me back but I was sure she must be blushing. One thing I knew that it's the time when Di's serial ki duniya will turn into reality where her engagement will be done the same way as her lead female. As grand as that.

All were happy that I was back home when Dad and bhai was back at night I came to know that Bhai is getting engaged. Shefu ki bachhi ne muzhe batatya nahi because Dad gifted her a brand new car for keeping this one secret from me. I was very happy that I am back home at right time. Because I was home khushiya was double. But they did not tell me Bhabhi's name. they want it to be secret. Shefu said that I know our bahbhi. She is very close to me. I couldn't guess. There was nobody very close to me except my family and in Mumbai sid and my boss.

My boss this thought reminded me that she isn't my boss anymore. But Dad must not have gone to Mumbai to pick Rashi madam as my bhabhi that was next to impossible. In two years I missed many things and whole Malhotra's have become as a unit leaving me alone. I felt little bad but as usual shefu was there for me.

The day of engagement which was actually my parents wedding anniversary began with early morning's pooja as usual and then the preparations were carried out in such zeal that for a second I thought we bhai is getting married today itself.

After all the only son of The Malhotra's was getting engaged shattering the dreams of all the girls in the town, U.K and Australia. Bhai told me that he handled these part of the merged business.

Shefu likes to make up every now and then and she suggested that we will go to parlor and mom was so busy that she agreed without fussing over going out. The ceremony would begin at 8.00 and we had to be there by that time.

We touched Delhi airport at 6.00. Adhi uncle had made all the arrangement. Di was looking so much preety that I was sure jiju is gonna faint. But I never said anything to Di, for obvious reason. Romit looked like a perfect gentleman and the reason behind he being so decent was jiju's sister. She is her cousin sister whom they adopted when she was very young because of the unfortunate death of her parents since then she is the Malhotra. They all love her like their own and this is what sets them apart from others.  She was a sweet girl and as far as I knew she too liked Romit.

Everyone was curious to meet the elder daughter because our family never saw her.

It was 7.30 and we both idiots were doing our final touch up. I didn't like make up but shefu said being the groom side that too sisters of the groom they must look like angles from heaven. Apart from that shefu's main reason was bhabhi's younger brother for whom she was fallen right in the first meet a year back. I heard from shefu that other brother of bhabhi is little kahdoos and I laughed out loud remembering Arjun.

Mom was calling both of us again and again and we were almost late. We managed to reach just 5 minutes before the ceremony.

Shefu was smart before I could gather my lehenga and run she run to the place of ceremony as her lehenga was little light. We both do not like heavy cloths butit was my mom who wanted me to wear that. As I was trying to run I fumbled on my legs and about to fall when'

The girl was struggling with her lehenga. The way she was struggling she must be fond of light cloths I guessed. She wanted to reach to the ceremony fast. I had come outside to take a call from U.S. I saw Shefali running and guessed the other girl struggling is the girl about whom all the Malhotra's are talking about. She began to run carrying her lehenga where she fumbled and about to fall. Instantly I caught her I never meant to touch any girl but she needed help and I was there to provide it but when I saw the girl in my arms

I was shocked''. (both Arjun and Arohi)

He was there carrying me. Protecting me from falling down. The same guy whom I caught while falling 2 days ago.

Before we both could register in our mind the things happening surrounding us mom called me and I ran inside without even glancing back but I knew that corner's of my eyes are wet. I controlled myself. Along with the lehenga I had to carry my soul in hands too'

Before we could speak somebody from inside called her and she ran inside without even looking back. She was upset looking at me. Now I know that she is Jiju's sister right Arohi Malhotra that was the name she introduced herself. She is far different than what we thought and I admit that now I respect her much more than when she left her career just for me.

But she didn't knew that the biggest shock of her life was waiting inside for her.

I ran inside still thinking about the person I met outside I didn't knew what was waiting for me inside a cold swet drenched me when I saw my bhai exchanging ring with my bahbhi who is non other then Rashi Kapoor my boss. I wanted to run from there as far away as possible but there was no way out. My head was spinning.

Mom brought me closer to the rest of the family and gave my surprise to me which was a shock for Rashi Kapoor. By that time Arjun stood along with his family scrutinizing me and his sister.

"Rashi this is my daughter Arohi"

Rashi mam was stunned. I couldn't interpret her exact feelings.

By know I know that Real me lies with this people I can't run away this is what is my ultimate place in life.

Kash mai kabhi Mumbai na jati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

P.S. i know this part is a short update but atleast now all know each other. form next time onwards its more arjuhi because background part is clear...

Edited by Karnika007 - 15 September 2011 at 5:05am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89Manha16SHAHAD971-anzaeram-mad4karanMsFuzzybear69love.1artaChunniBabudreamyworldkritz4evercooljaya11mysticlovercherry227.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xveds_6791Arjuhisis...vibha...

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007punam2712

sreya19roy

Goldie

sreya19roy

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Awesome awesome awesome...
totaly loved it...
plz update it soon...

Edited by sreya19roy - 20 September 2011 at 3:51am

arta

Goldie

arta

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
2 great updates, i liked both the parts so now that the background is revealed i'm looking forward for the coming updates ...do update soon
thanks for the pm

Karnika007

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
reserved

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
wow that was a fantastic update - What a twist in the story - luved it
now defo there will be more of arjuhi moments

pls continue - thanks for the two fabulous updates - never expected the story to take this twist

Karnika007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top