Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 109

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Guys natasha's behaviour will b revealed later nw m concentrating on arjuhi n d kapoor's next update probably on thursday o friday

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69artaChunniBabupunam2712Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 20)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i luv watever u write! it's just amazing!

for the 1st time i didn't hate natasha! not becoz she left arjun but sthg abt her made me think she is not bad!

wud lk to knw whether that was the only reason for her to leave arjun!

nyways update soon!

tnx 4 the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
aww...first love is it?? but i still think its an infatuation!
hmm...cant wait for their meeting!!

Karnika007

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Karnika007

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
So that is the pain arohi can se e in arjuns eyes.
Like that he became a hard headed businessman but didn't like that it was because of his love for natasha. Can't bear to see arjun and natasha together in any form, i hope you don't plan to bring her back. Want arjuhi to fall madly in love with each other first

Karnika007

mad4karan

mad4karan

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
finaleee read all d updtes n its awsum dear... n m lookin 4rwrd to read more n more of it.
do pm me on ur nxt updte.

Karnika007

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
ohhh
 plzzz update son as possible

Karnika007

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

#10 Real Me (a)

I don't know when the darkness of night wrapped me in it's arm and I fell asleep. I got a jolt when my cell again started giving same fuming hot ring like yesterday. I don't know how I get these jitters but I knew di must have got the envelope having Arohi's resignation letter.

Hell what's the time then?

I saw my watch and I was terrified to at the sight it was 10 in the morning.

Oh My God! No! Impossible! I never got up so late since past almost 10 years. My thoughts were getting deeper but I had no time to get carried away. My phone was getting hotter and hotter and that ultimately symbolized Di's rage.

I picked up the call ready to face whatever comes from the other end.

"H-e-"

"My office in 20 minutes" before I could even utter a word she ordered me and hung the phone.

The intensity of rage of miss hot head who is apparently the sister of a cool and calm person is very high.

I sighed.

For this short message she could have used short message service(SMS) why she need to call thinking this I checked my mobile to see what I missed while having my sugary dreams.

"51 messages" I said loudly and that described my shock. Out of 51 20 were from Dad and rest my dear sister's.

I could see my future clearly. I was in HUGE trouble. Trouble beyond my worst imagination, I was ambushed from both the sides. Di and Dad! I snorted.

I remember 10 years back when I used to get up so late on daily basis and got a good and healthy shouting from Di at breakfast because she had to stay back to have breakfast along me. She never had breakfast without me until I went to U.S. and Dad; I was expected ready to go to office along him. I joined Kapoor Industry at the age of 16 and now extended a merger business as K.M. Industries.

Now it wasn't the time for flashback so I literally ran to finish up my work to be in time. More than di's messages Dad's messages were bugging me so I made it my priority to let Dad know that I'll be little late but will be present for 12 o'clock meeting; I know that meeting is more than important for Dad.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" Di knew it was me so she made her voice sound as harsh as possible

"Good m-m-orning Di" I stammered while checking the time. It was 11.00 I was calculating in my mind, to reach to my office from Di's I require half an hour and I wanted to be in time in fact well before time so I should leave within 15 minutes at the most 20 minutes.

Di on the other hand was scrutinizing my activities and she blasted'

"So Mr. Arjun RudraPratap Kapoor according to you only your work is the most important work and making a serial which is much as a business than any other is a piece of cake rather a crap right? Let me tell you sir that it is not true and the way you think about your employees and your industry same is applicable for Ms. Rashi RudraPratap Kapoor who is your sister not to mention of same bloodline.

5 minutes for the speech I was calculating again. Frankly I have heard just few lines of Di's great speech but of which I heard I can conclude that she reminded me that she is my sister and which leads to the fact that she can boss over me. I am sure these are her hidden words so to say indirect speech.

But the bottom line was "I AM ANGRY" with the subtext you better understand it fast for your own good.

She took a deep breath ready to pour out some more ineffective venom.

"Why Arohi left the job?"

I wasn't paying full attention to her until the name Arohi hit my head.

Alright I must answer now at such times your acting skills are put to test.

With a poker-face I replied

"Arohi? I didn't know Di. She left?"

"If it is not because of you then why did she left without informing me?" she said in a little low voice and I knew at once that I again cleared with full marks in my acting test. A thought came running to my mind why hadn't I tried for acting? I am handsome, smart and of course a good actor anybody could have launched me. Why anybody! My di would have launched me for sure. When you have gem in your own pool aap apna gem khairat mai nahi batate

But I guess again this is not the time to play What If.. and discuss about my career option.

Di was staring me expecting an answer from me.

"Di I don't know why she left and I will help you to find out. But for now please let me go because I have a very important meeting at 12.00 with Dad and (I paused to make my next word more impactful) Malhotra's" at the name of Malhotra's Di soften even more and I knew once again that I had hit the right cord.

"Well I guess you can go then but we will discuss about this" she said firmly blushing a little.

"Okay bye see you" and I left hurriedly as if principle has pardon me of some mistake and before his mind changes I have to run.

While running down the stairs I realized that I am back though not for others but the way I think is the same like few years back. I mock at things it may not be in front of all but I do mock at things. This change I hadn't noticed until yesterday when I saw someone in the pain. The pain I suffered the pain I never want anyone to suffer. One simple incident yesterday in the mall where Arohi handled the situation when I slapped her made me smile genuinely and made me think that life is all about living for a short time.

I knew she left because of me but I had to cover up for myself. Where she must have gone? I wanted to know her about her well being. I don't know why but I wanted her to join back.

While I was in thoughts of her I saw Sid who happens to be Arohi's colleague. I still had 5 minutes.

"Sid" I called him

"Yes sir?"

"Do you people sign any contract with the company before taking up the job?"

"Yes sir we are bound in yearly contract."

"So what if someone left in the middle?"

"If you leave within 3 months then you have to pay Rs. 2 lakh if within 6 months and so 1 lakh."

Di is very harsh I thought.

"Okay thank you Sid"

"My pleasure Sir"

Arohi have to pay such a huge amount because of me. That amount might be insignificant for me but that will be lot for me.

I reached my office at 11.50. Still 10 minutes in my hand. Malhotra's had already arrived, Malhotra's play a very important role in our lives.

Dad and Mr. Adhiraj Malhotra were childhood friends secondly mom and Astha aunty I mean Mrs. Malhotra were childhood friends they all were school and college buddies and cherry on pie Mr. Arush Malhotra is my would be jiju. Yup Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra's son. That's the reason of my dear sister softening up at her would be surname and letting me off from that dangerous sight. I heard he has a sister but I don't know her name nor have I seen her.

Dad and uncle established their business individually until jiju and I step into the business. They told us to merge to certain level and since last 2 years we are spreading K.M industries i.e. Kapoor's and Malhotra's industries.

Jiju handles Delhi, U.K. Australia and Mumbai, Canada and U.S. are my part.

Now was the time of meeting and there isn't any space for thoughts so I walked to the conference room coming back to Tycoon Arjun Kapoor who will be addressing Tycoon Arush Malhotra and his father.

P.S. i know you all are waiting for Arohi but this parts are important to don't hit me for dragging. please be patient as you people are patient with the serials. Next parting coming really soon. Today itself.

Edited by Karnika007 - 15 September 2011 at 1:44am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89SHAHAD971mad4karan-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69love.1sreya19royartaChunniBabuchanni_starshivanirajputdreamyworldcooljaya11mysticlovercherry227veds_6791.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xpunam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top