Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 109

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
nice one
waiting to know what arjun will say

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 17)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love.1

love.1

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Awesome Awesome Awesome!
Damn so scary that she can read him so well... LOL! LOL
But amazing! Clap

Loved it! Can't wait to read the next update!
This is going to be very interesting... hehe! Big smile

Please update soon Smile
Thanks

p.s hope you get well soon! take care of yourself... will wait till your better! Hug

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
that was very very nice!Smile

gud 2 knw that aru can read his mind!

tnx 4 the pm!

you r ill? tc nd get better!

Edited by mysticlover - 04 September 2011 at 8:00am

pratimajoshi

pratimajoshi

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
nice yaa,r really exicted

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
so wenz the big update waiting for ya :D

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

#8 Walking Away

"Kash mai is lamhe ko rok pata par mai aisa nahi kar sakta" I thought to myself. I was still not ready but delaying means her win over me which I letting her win over me which I must not do. I closed my eyes for a second took a deep breath and begun…

He didn't want to do it he wasn't ready but the moment he closed his eyes and took a breath I knew at once it is coming and then he begun..

"Miss Arohi Malhotra you might think yourself as some intelligent creative writer but let me tell you that you are not as intelligent or creative of which you give credit to yourself. Oh! Let me not forget it's not just you but it is the entire crew of your show which includes your boss and my sister too. Being creative is to come up with new ideas and not stealing the instances in real life; mine or yours. You claim to know me but really miss Malhotra you think by watching a mere picture of me which by mistake showed my moist eyes and damn to that moment where again by mistake you guessed it half right doesn't give you any authority to rule over me. You might have done that for publicity and to be in good books of my sister but being in my sister's shade doesn't mean I will provide you with any canopy. So let me get it straight you do whatever in your life I do not care but do not dare to interfere in my life. I let this show run because of your boss but any further scenes in the show which are outcome of my life's incidences even by mistake will put you and only you in trouble. So beware of Arjun Kapoor, I have no personal grudge against you and I leave you this time considering you as a newbie but once I warn it's always the first and last time. Stay away from me."

I finished with my long speech while I was talking several times I was on the verge to lose control over me. I watched her each move closely. Actually she didn't move she was standing there standstill only her eyes showed changes. First they were curious to read me then, once she knew she is my target she tried to be firm. Once I started speaking her eyes turned from whitish to pink to red and finally tears crawled down slowly. I saw those tears before but this time they were different. I can now distinguish between tears as an outcome of physical pain or mental pain. I knew at once she was hurt and my cruel words have done the work. Please Arohi don't cry. I myself wanted to cry out loud but I am Arjun I can't cry.

Yes I was crying and he noticed it too. I am sure he things I am crying because of his words which was cruel to him but I felt them soft may be because I knew the person saying them is not bad but just struggling to keep is image high. Yes I was crying because I saw the pain in his eyes. He tried to be as convincing as possible but he failed. I was hurt because he failed and not because he said those words. I was hurt because he was in pain and the reason behind it was me. I was hurt because somewhere he was also hurt. I didn't want to be the reason for his sadness. I wanted to see him happy but I couldn't do anything. Yes sir I am hurt because you are hurt. I didn't knew what is happening but I couldn't see it any more I have to go from here I cannot control myself I can't see him hurt. I turned and I began walking away from him.

: I knew she will be hurt I wanted to tell her that I didn't mean it but she was walking away once again without even looking at me and this time I couldn't follow her.

I knew he would do this but no matter what I can't turn back just for him. He is a tycoon and he has to maintain his image. Ordinary girl like me isn't going to make him think and change his life. I am nobody from tomorrow I have to start again.

ALL OVER AGAIN

I walked to my little chamber 20 steps away from the place he was standing. I knew before going to visit him that my resignation is on the way and I can't walk in the condition like this where he has to humiliate himself for being how he is. I respect him because he is worth everything best. I know this resignation will cost me very hard but if I don't then he will strain his relation with his own sister. My resignation is a gift for him on his birthday. I wrote my resignation letter and put it on the envelope I slowly walked to madam's cabin and I kept the envelope on her table and said

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR" and the lights went off.

Few minutes after she left me thinking over there suddenly the lights went off. I was wondering where I am and what am I doing here, this place which I hate the most and now I hate this place even more because first time in my life I have hurt an innocent person just for my image sake. And then

I was spotted…

Spot light fell on me it was like a ray of hope in deep darkness covering my life. I didn't know what was it and blindly started walking. I guess I came in the middle of a big empty area of the studio after few steps and

The lights were on.. The whole area was full with crayons and balloons as if I am a small kid but I liked the concept. Rashi di was walking with a trolley having a huge cake and behind her was my entire family. Dad, mom, Romit, when the cake arrived all started singing in one tone

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ARJUN/SIR

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

*boom*

A sound echoed with rose petals of different color falling all over me and only me. I was amazed delighted and yes happy. It was a unique site to watch.

I cut the cake and first gave it to my dad, the one who made me what I am, then mom, di and Romit.

Studio was filled with happiness and my heart was happy too.

Rashi di came up with my gift.

"This is for you open it" she handed over my gift to me.

The box reminded me of something. Not something but someone. Arohi; the box had a logo, logo of the mall we met this evening. And before opening the box I searched for her but to my disappointment she was nowhere to be seen.

I became sad again thinking how cruel I was but again I have to act normal because I can't show my emotions and she knows it very well.

I opened the box and what I found was something that I can never forget. It was a golden chain with a medium sized heart shaped locket and inside that was my whole family. To the left side of the locket was my mom and dad's photo and to the right side it was me di and little Romit. Wow di couldn't have given me anything better than this.

When the lights came back I could hear Happy Birthday song and I knew sir will get his gift soon. I was confused when I went to buy gift for sir. But when I heard her talking to ma'am I came to know at once that there is nothing in the world more important to him then his family. So I managed to get their photographs from madam's p.a. and then the rest was a piece of cake. Ma'am loved it and I am sure he will like it too…

"How is it Arjun?" di asked me and all I could do at that time is hug her. I hugged her tightly. I was about to cry but I didn't. I let my emotions flow for a minute and then I composed myself. I was again back to myself.

"Thank you di this is wonderful" I replied her with excitement. I was excited like a 5 year old kid.

Rashi di came little close to me and whispered in my ear.

"It was Arohi's idea that girl really knows you very well."

I was stunned Arohi; the one whom I treated like a dust just few minutes ago. I wanted to thank her or say sorry to her I didn't know but I wanted to see her.

I rushed out of the crowed surrounding me to search her.

I came out of the cabin took my bag from my chamber and slowly walked out of the studio without anyone noticing me.

I could find her nowhere helplessly I went to di's cabin. She is gone I knew but I was searching her hopelessly when an envelope on di's table caught my attention. I don't know why but I felt like opening it. I never do this but today I wanted to see it. I was scared. A feeling of despair was wrapping me in its embrace. Hesitantly I opened the letter inside the envelope and yes my worst fear at the moment came true. She has resigned from her job. She is not coming back.

I slowly walked to the window of the cabin to see outside if I can see her at least there and I saw her there walking silently towards the gate.

I reached to the gate and turned back for the final glance. I was sure there is no turning back for me.

She stopped on the gate and turned back to look at the place she worked few minutes ago, the place she might never come back.

After watching the entire studio from outside it was the time to say adieu to my boss so I quickly glanced to her cabin window there was someone there I saw glimpses of Arjun Sir I was sure bout I didn't want him to know that I saw him so I swiftly walked out of the gate.

She glanced to the place I was standing but didn't look at me or maybe she doesn't want to look at me. Before I could act she walked out of the gate bidding adieu to the place she deserves to be.

Kash mai use at least Sorry keh pata……

P.S Next update will be either at night or tomorrow 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89pratimajoshishruti_raiManha16kmh-all_d_wayMsFuzzybear69love.1SHAHAD971-anzaeram-mad4karanchanni_starsreya19royartaMsSweetheart96ChunniBabumysticlovercooljaya11.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xcherry227veds_6791punam2712Arjuhisis

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
First:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007punam2712

love.1

love.1

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

These two are amazing... They understand each other which is really cute Smile

I love it... The present she picked for him was so nice and lovely; bless her!
Great update... I hope he does stop her or at least get to say sorry!

Thanks

Edited by love.1 - 12 September 2011 at 2:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top