...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
nice update
continue soon
tc

Edited by ...vibha... - 23 August 2011 at 6:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 12)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love.1

love.1

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Awesome...! its great!
Loved each update... their meeting was so cute awww!
LOL seriously can't wait for Arjun to go Rashi's office now and see her there. He might hate the place now but soon he won't be able to stay away!!! Wink

Please do update soon Smile

Edited by love.1 - 25 August 2011 at 12:53am

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
oh that was good!Smile

lukng 4ward 2 their 2nd meet!

tnx 4 pm nd continue pming me...

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
that was a wonderful update but i think i did not get the pm...
anyways...do update asap! :D

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

#6 Tum Mile  (a)

Finally I was there the place that was nightmare for me. Di why? I couldn't stop asking this question again and again to Di but of course in my mind. I waited in my car. I didn't want to enter that mess.

*Buzz*

My phone rang again. Di!

I felt that my phone was emitting the radiations of my Di's anger. It continued to buzz and with each ring I could feel the tension building on me. I felt Di's rage while the phone flash red, oozing out fumes.

"Di" I said nervously

"Where'"

"I am outside your set" I cut her before she could bombard me with her fury.

"What are you doing outside? Get in. if you are expecting me to receive you at the entrance than I am very sorry my dear brother I am very busy. I can't leave my important work to entertain The Arjun Kapoor because you are not The Arjun for me but my stupid little brother just Arjun. So be a good boy and get in without fussing over the place." Di hung the phone before I could say a single word in my defense.

I slowly stepped out of the car.

"Arjun calm down and just get it over with the stuff" I thought to myself.

As I entered that moronic place I realized that it is actually a place for bunch of lunatic people. Everyone was busy doing work and no one recognized me The Arjun Kapoor at first. But once the fact that I am really there strike their mind smugness started overpowering me. I have to behave like a strong and powerful personality.

I kept on working without looking at any chaos going on there. If this is what the largest production house then'. I was thinking to myself when suddenly something grabbed my attention.

He was falling, he couldn't get hold on himself, he was on the top of the staircase any time he was about to fall on ground and then he would be nothing. Same way as I was about to turn into nothing few hours ago. I was in despair couldn't do anything to saw him, can't even extend my arm and there when I was hopelessly looking at the falling guy she caught his hand and pulled him towards her.

What was going on? It was exactly the same sequence that has happened to me. Was anybody spaying on me? How could Di do this? She can't tell anyone to follow me, then how?

Many questions were storming in my mind making me uneasy. I felt nauseous.

Then I saw her, the one who was carrying all the answers with her. She was walking graciously towards my Di and then I knew who she was in real.

"Arohi Malhotra one of the creatives of The Rashi Kapoor. The one who figured out what The tycoon Arjun Kapoor is by just a mere picture of him. The one whose present life revolves about Arjun Kapoor and of course the only one earth present whom Arjun Kapoor owes.

I closed my eyes for just a second and when I opened them again she wasn't there?

"Was she really there or it is just that I am thinking too much of her?" I thought to myself.

"Arjun Kapoor again? I can't believe my luck. He at my sets? Then I remembered Rashi ma'am. She must have called him. I hope he didn't see the shot going on if he has then sure I am a goner". I was thinking to myself.

Rashi ma'am saw him and went straight down to him. After all it's his birthday today. I might not be able to wish him but the gift that Rashi ma'am is giving to Arjun is mine. I hope he likes the gift. I was nervous but more kind of excited.

Rashi ma'am went to him and they shared a warm hug. I saw them but this time I was normal not like in the morning when ma'am told me to get a gift for him. The hug they shared was more kind of siblings hug and there my idiot head found the missing link. How could I be so dumb? Arjun Kapoor is the brother of Rashi Kapoor of course yes. I didn't know how to react. Should I be happy that he is my bosses brother or should I mock at my foolishness or should I hide somewhere so that no one can find me because I have told my boss more than necessary about her own brother. I was ambushed by thoughts my entire show was based on Arjun and ma'am knew it the day I talked about Arjun. Damage is done I can't mend it but can run. I think I should Resign. I could see this only choice which will save me of embarrassment while I was on my way to take this bold step invitation came to me from the other side.

"Arohi come here" Rashi ma'am called me.

KASH ma'am muzhe samaz paye

P.S. again soory for short update health is not well will try to make it more interesting next time.  

Edited by Karnika007 - 27 August 2011 at 12:38am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89Manha16kmh-all_d_wayindianamericanmad4karanMsFuzzybear69love.1sreya19royartashivanirajputdreamyworldchanni_star.RockstaR.mysticlovercooljaya11.vrshn.lazybluesmIsHeZ.x...vibha...punam2712moonkmh

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
omg!! awesome!!! i want to read more!! Big smile

Edited by vrshn - 27 August 2011 at 12:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007punam2712

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
awesome...bt shoudnt have stopped it here...
luved it...!!!!!!! 

Edited by mansi_47 - 27 August 2011 at 12:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007punam2712

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Resd

Post Reply New Post

Go to top