Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 109

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i wanted to put update on 100th page bt its101 doesnt matter

#28 (b) Hope our lives gets better

Driving myself was a very bad idea. I couldn't concentrate on the traffic all over the place. Driving in Mumbai is a really tough job but I loved to take challenges but this was indeed a very bad time. I took loops and loops around every passing circle to make sure I do not break any rules. Driving at a slow speed had one more reason I was thinking I might see her somewhere. She wasn't receiving the phone that made me nervous I was hoping for her car at any turn I was coming across. I know it was stupid of me but I was behaving stupid. After yesterday I knew one thing for sure I can't afford to lose her. She might leave me if Natasha comes back but I can't let her destroy herself. She deserves the best in the world. I am not the one but with whoever she will be he has to be the best till then she is my responsibility. She is not my love but she is my friend. More than a friend my support system a special friend my partner, Life partner for now!

Finally cutting cross all the traffic with setting my mind not to create mess and make an accident I reached the studio. No sooner did I reach the place I didn't even bother to park the car I kept it in front of the studio and literally ran to her cabin. Everyone was looking at me who was running like a fool. I didn't bother to ask anyone nor I did I care to pay attention to their amused looks. She wasn't there but her phone was on her table. Where the hell was she?

I walked from the cabin to the first the studio's base where no one was there and as I was running here and there like an idiot when I saw the conference room slight open. I walked near the room trying to see through where I could see a familiar figure. I didn't waste any time I opened the door.

There she stood talking to I don't know whom. I didn't care. What I cared was she is fine and that is all that I ever wanted since morning. I swiftly walked to her and pulled her into a tight hug. I didn't care where we were I just cared about her safety. After yesterday she I know that she is not at all bothered about her dear life and yes the events occurred in her life made her think so. Not again I am not letting her loose again. She deserves to win. Thinking I made my hug tighter when I heard her body shift in my arms confused.

"What happened?" I heard her say.

*A little while ago*

My leg was hurt but my due meeting was very important I couldn't have skipped it or postponed it by any means I walked to the studio prepared for the presentation and the meeting commenced in the next 10 minutes. I was so busy in explaining my proposal that I forgot about my wound. There were no shoot until 12 o'clock today. When I was almost done and wrapping up the meeting I heard the conference room open and Arjun coming running to me. Before I say anything he pulled me in a tight hug which became tighter after few seconds. When I saw him entering the room I could see the pain in his eyes as though he has fear for loosing someone very special in his eyes. Was it anything about the family or Natasha? I didn't have a clue for that moment I could feel the pain myself all pain in my heart, my body accumulated to form a single big thorn that pricked me when that possessive hug covered me entirely. Gaining my strength I asked him

"What happened?" 

As I heard her say those words I wanted to scream at her but then I came into senses and heard the murmurs around us. We were in each other's arms in the middle of a conference that was indeed an embarrassing moment. I slowly pulled away from her.

I felt the grip that was holding me loosened and he pulled away.

"I'll wait for you in the cabin" I said almost in a whisper rolling my eyes around the room where the delegates in the media industry were sitting. I hope this will not be the news.

I saw him getting conscious looking at the people present over there. I just had to node because I have no choice secondly I didn't want to be a page 3 material not yet.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes" I said nodding in a low tone

And I tuned to leave the room when

I caught his hand. I had to mend the damage I composed myself and started.

"Ladies and gentlemen sorry for the short interrupt on the closing note. Let me introduce you to my husband and business tycoon The Arjun Kapoor. I am sure you all know him. It was just that I was hurt in the morning and I came to the office uninformed and I am sure that made my loving and carrying husband worried." I said squeezing his hand.

To which I smiled yes she got it very right; to mend the damage she can go to any limit and I must help her.

"I am sorry everyone I didn't intend to disturb the meeting but I was tensed as she didn't pick up her phone. I am sorry for my sudden outburst do continue with the meeting." and I waved a good bye and winced at Arohi

He winced at me and I winced at him back in the approval that he must leave now.

And I turn to finally come out of the room. It felt so good to be out.

"I think the meeting is wrapped and further discussions will be held once we proceed with our planning. First let us see where today's meeting leads us. I'll inform you about the next meeting. Thank you." And I concluded the meeting. Everyone shook hands with me and they didn't forget to tell me that I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband. I personally requested everyone that please this mustn't be talked anywhere and they all agreed to it.

After 5 minutes I opened my cabin's door to find him pacing in my cabin.

She came inside the way she walked clearly showed that she was hurt badly.

"What is it? Family or Natasha?" as soon as I walked inside the cabin I bombarded questions on him.

I must appreciate her nerves that she was thinking about her family; forget family of Natasha in such a very bad state of her.

"Will you please sit down?" I said calmly.

I did what he said.

"Now tell." I asked in panic.

I moved to her stroke her hair tenderly

"No one! All are perfect it is you."

"Me" I was confused.

"Why are you confused of course it is you?" Now that she knew her family and my love is intact she was calmer so now was the time for my attack on her. I planned to strangle her and if I wasn't so worried about her safety than my own life believe me I would have definitely made it sure that she pays for not informing me but no I want her so strangle plan was cancelled but I wasn't going to leave her easily.

I saw his eyes deciding on something.

"Hell Arohi I tried to call you so many times? Where the hell were you? The blood was all over the house and you just left with a bloody note. Can't you have just wait for me or if not called me?" My rage was shooting up.

What was that? So whatever I said in the meeting was exactly was the reason why he came in the middle I couldn't believe. I saw my mobile and it flashed 175 missed calls 27 messages; same person Arjun.

"I didn't realise the blood will be all over the house sorry." I said in low tone.

"You didn't realise so many things Mrs. Arohi Kapoor. What you think of yourself you are great? No you are not understood?" I bend down to sit on the floor with a knee and took her hurt leg in my hand.

That gesture was enough for me to melt completely. It was hurting badly.

"Ouch" was the only thing I could manage to speak.

I caressed her leg. The wound was just tied with a small cloth and the blood was stopped now but as I untied the cloth blood started oozing out so fast as though her leg was vomiting.

I took out the first aid kit from her drawer and dressed her wound properly.

"We are going to doctor." I said blankly.

"But I have.."

"Now" I interrupted her flashing all the anger in my eyes onto her.

"But.." I was not giving up

"Arohi will you please stop acting like an idiot? You are hurt can't you see the big wound? Do you need spectacles? All the way coming here I was thinking about your safety. I was driving so carefully looking at every turn praying that I do not find your car at any turn. You are stupid. I am not going to listen to you." I lifted her up from her chair.

The care in his eyes was making me loose myself in those eyes but yet something was holding me back. He is a sweetheart. When he lifted me I was shocked at the moment and unknowingly a tear skipped from my eyes

KASH we always stay together...

P.S. Sorry I can't send any P.M.'s net problem

A very thank you to everyone without whom this hundred pages journey was never possible. You all digest all my mistakes and were patient with my every update. The best part never criticized me and that makes make my heart sing lalala each time I read every comment. 

Love you all for such a support and very sorry that I'll note be able to update any further. Atleast I can't promise so please let me know if you all can wait for I do not know how much time or I leave this FF. 

Thank youu for your support once again.

Edited by Karnika007 - 22 November 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89jj567shruti_raixtrysiaMs.Fix-it-allMsFuzzybear69love.1kitanithuyCutiee_Ashh-anzaeram-Looshikakmh-all_d_wayAnupa28shivanirajputdreamyworldartasreya19roymysticloverveds_6791mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.lazybluesArjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KASH!!!!!! NOTE 108 (Page 101)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
wohooo!! res then !!

Me first :P

Edited by -vrshn- - 21 November 2011 at 8:54pm

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Congo on your century!! :D :D

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
wow mrinal, me too reserving

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Note:
guys mrinal di jst msgd me n said dat her update is ready bt her netwrk on ph n pc is totally down. So we hv 2 wait til her net works...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.Arjuhisis

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
mady di thnx...n 
@mirnal di congo!!!!!!!!!!!
i read all three chaps which were left ...
@varsha di - awesome siggi i luv damon

Edited by mansi_47 - 22 November 2011 at 4:29am

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Note:
guys mrinal di jst msgd me n said dat her update is ready bt her netwrk on ph n pc is totally down. So we hv 2 wait til her net works...

thanks for the note madhu

mrinal, dont worry - we will wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
me first to read

MRINAL, AMAZING UPDATE - Iam impressed to the core by arjun's overwhelming luv and affection for aru - wow what a jodi - KASH they were together always - KASH there was no natasha in his life

SUPERB UPDATE MRINAL - Thanks

Edited by Arjuhisis - 22 November 2011 at 2:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007.vrshn.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top