Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
mrinal,

what happened to your coloured fonts???

just started reading it -

lemme complete it
veds_6791 thumbnail
Was amazing till now... loved the song...

The whole part was sooo amazing and what happened to Arjun????
and Arjun haan tumhe dubara pyaar ho raha hai...

Edited by veds_6791 - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
MRINAL,

Mind Blowing one -

What a song yaaar

Pls complete the update
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
wait guyz dont read yet it was just to show that I am woking I;ll do everything properly and give the well designed update in time just wit for few more minutes my net is having problem please dnt read yet plz plz plz...
veds_6791 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karnika007

wait guyz dont read yet it was just to show that I am woking I;ll do everything properly and give the well designed update in time just wit for few more minutes my net is having problem please dnt read yet plz plz plz...

we have already read it but not a problem will read it again...
Arjuhisis thumbnail

oh sorry mrinal - i have already read it twice
no problem - will read again after u do the final touchings
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Bt we read it...no problm Mrinal...U cmplt it n let us know...We don't mind reading ur FF over n again...

Bt as for now d update was super awesome...

Full comment after full update...so make it soon Mrinal...
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG... 🀣 she stomped his foot, mean!!! Hhahahaha  Poor Arjun... bless him! But he deserves the anger Arohi is feeling towards him! ... he reacted before thinking but totally understand his reaction! Go on Arjun... I'm sure she can't stay angry at you for too long heheh πŸ˜‰ Your rainbow will be complete hehehe! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
"Indeed uncle I am very lucky to have her in my life. I said looking at Arohi." > Hayeee... 😍 so sweet! They both are lucky to have one another hehehe!
Could there be anyone more amazing than Arjun... NO!!!! 😳 So sweet... God hes amazing!
I have to ask you this... is are these lyrics from an actual song or have you made up these lyrics πŸ€” ( I was meant to ask ages ago but always forgot as I got carried away by your writing hahah) πŸ€—
The lyrics to that song are just WOW... ⭐️ and fit in with their feelings, emotions and the whole situation between the two!!!! 😍 It expresses their every emotions for one another!!!! Hayeee ❀️ 

"I saw her changing expressions once again and now I knew that she is back to herself. Now deal Arjun business deals are easy to crack then an over smart fiance. I shook the head to myself ..." > LOL... nope Arjun it isnt a business deal that you can finish quickly, this is Arohi's anger your dealing with! πŸ˜† Not at all simple! πŸ˜‰

Arjun is so funny... Loved the way he pulled Sid's leg! hahahaah Mr. Saru has a sense of humour hahaha πŸ˜†

"What? All right! I spend all night writing tunes for this girl and she is just finished with a thank you? I haven't slept even for a minute nor do I had my breakfast I did the whole arrangements just for a thank you? I deserved much more. I shook my head in disappointment and walked away from her to go straight to my office. I am not a kind of person who will run after my wife." > Awww Arjun bless you! Arohi what stubborness tut tut!!! Not good! He hasnt even ate

"As I entered the house I directly walked to Arjun's room I saw him fast asleep on his bed I couldn't control I ran to his bed and kissed him softly first on his forehead then his checks and then a soft peck on his lips. When I pulled myself I saw a tear slid though my eyes that dropped on his checks and that is when he opened his eyes." > Hayeee Arohi...! Go girl... that's what you call kiss and make up... well from your side! Arjun defo wants more and will show you some nakhre I think hehehe πŸ˜‰

"I saw my angle in tears sitting there waiting for me to open my eyes her peck was so sweet that I wanted more" > oye hoye ☺️

"KASH KOI MUZHE BATA MUZHE KYA HO RAHA HAI KYA DOBARA MUZHE PYAAR HO SAKTA HAI????" > YES YES YES...! INFINITY TIMES YES!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ  
πŸ€— AWESOME! The update is just perfect like Arjun and Arohi!!! πŸ₯³ 

update soon... I can't wait for them to realise their love and see Arjun's reaction to her kiss hahahaha πŸ˜‰

Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: love.1

OMG... 🀣 she stomped his foot, mean!!! Hhahahaha  Poor Arjun... bless him! But he deserves the anger Arohi is feeling towards him! ... he reacted before thinking but totally understand his reaction! Go on Arjun... I'm sure she can't stay angry at you for too long heheh πŸ˜‰ Your rainbow will be complete hehehe! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
"Indeed uncle I am very lucky to have her in my life. I said looking at Arohi." > Hayeee... 😍 so sweet! They both are lucky to have one another hehehe!
Could there be anyone more amazing than Arjun... NO!!!! 😳 So sweet... God hes amazing!
I have to ask you this... is are these lyrics from an actual song or have you made up these lyrics πŸ€” ( I was meant to ask ages ago but always forgot as I got carried away by your writing hahah) πŸ€—
The lyrics to that song are just WOW... ⭐️ and fit in with their feelings, emotions and the whole situation between the two!!!! 😍 It expresses their every emotions for one another!!!! Hayeee ❀️ 

Waiting for the rest of the update... once read will complete my comment!!!! How much I have read all I can is AWESOME! The update is just perfect like Arjun and Arohi!!!

They are my lyrics thanks for appriciating I have even made KMH lyrics and KTLK lyrics too if you are interested then I''ll post here...😊